The Australian Thread: Party Twenty-Four

silver

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2017 at 5:08 PM, Sonelle said:

HAHAHA :naughty:

And omg THAT U2 meme BAHAHHAHAHA :lmfao: So U2 and Mika need a kick up their arse :lol: 

Definitely! I bags kicking U2 up the arse... especially Adam! :das: 

Though in other music news, Hanson will be back in Oz in June! :woot_jump:  But I can't afford to go :tears: Derek would come with me but the only weekend one is in the Gold Coast and it costs a couple of hundred each person, each way to fly from the Citrus City :annoyed_h4h:

On 3/7/2017 at 4:02 PM, Oakie Doke said:

Tegan, you look so damn different! I can't believe how interesting Darwin actually is, too! How long were you there?

News: Petra is coming to Australia in July/August! She's currently deciding where to go so she can book the flights. Do you think Darwin is worth it? I think flights are quite expensive, right? I think her plan at the moment is Sydney - Canberra (I tried to talk her out of it!) - Melbourne - Adelaide - Perth (to see meeee!).

Thanks! Makes a difference losing over 40kg :teehee: We were there for two weeks but there were plenty of days where we just bummed around. 

Oooh yay for Petra! Darwin definitely is worth visiting and flights weren't too bad. Seeing as it'll be the dry season up there then it won't be as humid as when we went and there's heaps more stuff to do. There will be a lot of tourists around though. If she does go, tell her to go to Crocosaurus Cove and book in for the Cage of Death and go for the Adelaide River jumping croc cruise, but don't go through Adelaide River Queen Cruises - They're expensive and not only that, the people who do the cruises have run over crocodiles in their boats. We were getting more crocodiles jumping on the cruise I went - the guy was very respectful of them, treated them well (they could tell he was coming cause of the sounds and vibrations in the water from the boat) and was very knowledgeable. I can't remember the name but we got picked up in a bus and taken out to the river and the cruise was limited to 20 people. Also, there's some really nice places to eat. If she does go, tell her to ask me what places are good. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, elusiveOwl said:

I have no clue what the hell is going on, but you all seem like weird aussies, so as I am also a weird aussie I should fit right in

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. Maybe you want to open your thread to intoduce you and give more people the chance to welcome you here  http://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/

On 1/3/2017 at 7:46 AM, silver said:

It occurs to me that a lot of the things mentioned in the first post won't mean much to many of the newer Mikamites - I suggest you read some of the early Aussie threads and you'll see what weirdos outstanding citizens there were around then.

In the days before Mika forgot Australia existed.

:blink::blink::blink::lmfao:

whatchu doin' calling us outstanding citizens? :sneaky2: :wub2:

• Like 1

On 10/8/2016 at 8:50 PM, nico_collard said:

One of the older fans made a video years ago and in it she pointed to the Palais and said he can do a show there (she also said he ripped off the Luna Park entrance at the Parc des Princes show in 2008 but that's beside the point).

Silver, I'm sure you can guess who was involved in said video (besides me, but I didn't say anything :fisch:). 

On 10/8/2016 at 9:53 PM, Sonelle said:

HAHAHA omg I never thought of Parc Des Princes ripping off Luna Park but I totally see what she means :naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao:

I'll never live that down huh? 

Fine. Enjoy :fisch:

• Like 1

Hello Everyone!! Hope you are all well. I had a little read through.

And I see we have a few newer faces in here! shock shock indeed. How did you people find this place? Was it after 3am by any chance? 

You must have European connections. :naughty:

I thought I'd just drop in and say hi, but then I realised we get rated now. Say what? Only +11 - what's up with that?! :annoyed_h4h: Really, Mika? You want me to post more? :teehee:

Anyway, As Adele would say "Hello from the other side... we must've petitioned a thousand times." :biggrin2:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kelzy said:

Hello Everyone!! Hope you are all well. I had a little read through.

And I see we have a few newer faces in here! shock shock indeed. How did you people find this place? Was it after 3am by any chance? 

You must have European connections. :naughty:

I thought I'd just drop in and say hi, but then I realised we get rated now. Say what? Only +11 - what's up with that?! :annoyed_h4h: Really, Mika? You want me to post more? :teehee:

Anyway, As Adele would say "Hello from the other side... we must've petitioned a thousand times." :biggrin2:

OMG KELZY

I'm relatively new and I remember when I'd stalk the old threads (I still do :teehee: ) and ur posts are so prominent I wonder why :lmao: Nah but really, IM SO HAPPY TO SEE U HERE

AHAHHA its crazy to think I found Mika despite the times and uhm geographic location but I'm so glad I did so!

bloody bonkers the petitions, I supppoooose you're right huh, but hey, we always do have that veeeery teensy bit of hope for Mika even after all these years 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2017 at 8:51 PM, elusiveOwl said:

I have no clue what the hell is going on, but you all seem like weird aussies, so as I am also a weird aussie I should fit right in

an AUSSIE

HEY OMG

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sonelle said:

OMG KELZY

I'm relatively new and I remember when I'd stalk the old threads (I still do :teehee: ) and ur posts are so prominent I wonder why :lmao: Nah but really, IM SO HAPPY TO SEE U HERE

AHAHHA its crazy to think I found Mika despite the times and uhm geographic location but I'm so glad I did so!

bloody bonkers the petitions, I supppoooose you're right huh, but hey, we always do have that veeeery teensy bit of hope for Mika even after all these years 

No.. but really, HOW DID YOU ALL GET HERE? :naughty::teehee:

I gotta tell the others that there's some kind of mysterious force at play and new aussies are joining mfc. :mfr_omg:

They won't believe it. :yikes:

Ahhh, the petitions. I think he just felt pity on us and finally came back over just so we finally all met each other. Let's work that angle.

We totally have to catch up when MIKA COMES TO OZ AGAIN!  OMG it will be amazing MEETING EACH OTHER! Oh, and going to see Mika! 

Yeah. I can see how I'm not helping. :fish: :fisch:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, silver said:

Kelzy!  Long time no see  

llamabanana.gif

5910023eb25e5_unnamed(1).gif.afc68c2436fc9c79d98d22215b99c69b.gif

Silver! :flowers2:

It's always only a matter of time! How have you been? How's the llamas these days? Still teaching you bad tricks?

8 hours ago, silver said:

I'd like to help you get Mika back to Australia, but we don't get to see him in the UK either :mf_rosetinted:

You've all been very bad too. *is proud* :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

On 5/8/2017 at 0:26 AM, Kelzy said:

No.. but really, HOW DID YOU ALL GET HERE? :naughty::teehee:

I gotta tell the others that there's some kind of mysterious force at play and new aussies are joining mfc. :mfr_omg:

They won't believe it. :yikes:

Ahhh, the petitions. I think he just felt pity on us and finally came back over just so we finally all met each other. Let's work that angle.

We totally have to catch up when MIKA COMES TO OZ AGAIN!  OMG it will be amazing MEETING EACH OTHER! Oh, and going to see Mika! 

Yeah. I can see how I'm not helping. :fish: :fisch:

HAHAHHA I think your mysterious force theory can only explain my discovery of Mika.. *flashback* sitting alone, thinking "hmm who was that singer who coming to think of it, sings so freaking well and has alluring af eyes" :teehee::wub: Australian TV loved Popular Song I suppose *shock* :naughty:

Woolworths seems to love playing his older hits! 

OMG YES MEETING EACH OTHER DJFDSKJFS 

Lets hope for next year when his ALBUM is out ! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kelzy said:

5910023eb25e5_unnamed(1).gif.afc68c2436fc9c79d98d22215b99c69b.gif

Silver! :flowers2:

It's always only a matter of time! How have you been? How's the llamas these days? Still teaching you bad tricks?

You've all been very bad too. *is proud* :thumb_yello:

I'm not allowed to be naughty any more :mf_rosetinted: having acceded to Modhood.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sonelle said:

HAHAHHA I think your mysterious force theory can only explain my discovery of Mika.. *flashback* sitting alone, thinking "hmm who was that singer who coming to think of it, sings so freaking well and has alluring af eyes" :teehee::wub: Australian TV loved Popular Song I suppose *shock* :naughty:

Woolworths seems to love playing his older hits! 

OMG YES MEETING EACH OTHER DJFDSKJFS 

Lets hope for next year when his ALBUM is out ! 

Immagonna hose you down fangurl! :bleh:

Woolies do! Lol I've walked around woolies going "This song sounds familiar"

10 seconds later "wait, is that Mika?"

20 seconds later "oh it is, but which song?"

30 seconds later "omg it's big girl"

40 seconds later "I just screwed the lyrics up. WTH?" :lmfao:

50 seconds later "well, if he'd toured us more" :mf_rosetinted:

Hey if the next album's in English we have a 5% chance of one concert in Sydney by around december 2019 woohoo! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, silver said:

I'm not allowed to be naughty any more :mf_rosetinted: having acceded to Modhood.

:lmfao: but that ->:naughty: is the mfc prerequisite natural state of mind!

They mustn't have checked your posts in here before royally moddy-fying you and you've slipped under the radar. 

Of course - Australia was ignored. :doh:

Congrats Sneaky Silver!  :angel_not::das: 

4 hours ago, Kelzy said:

Immagonna hose you down fangurl! :bleh:

Woolies do! Lol I've walked around woolies going "This song sounds familiar"

10 seconds later "wait, is that Mika?"

20 seconds later "oh it is, but which song?"

30 seconds later "omg it's big girl"

40 seconds later "I just screwed the lyrics up. WTH?" :lmfao:

50 seconds later "well, if he'd toured us more" :mf_rosetinted:

Hey if the next album's in English we have a 5% chance of one concert in Sydney by around december 2019 woohoo! 

Hose me down? Look at yourself first :P

OMG HAHAHAHHA YES! True, if only he toured us more! :lmao: Big Girl was played in Target too! And hear this shocker- UNDERWATER?! In woolies! Woolies is doing something right :lol:

OMG

THANK YOU FOR THAT (hopefully legit) STATISTIC

DJSKDSADKASKA :cheer: 

• Like 1

On 2017-5-9 at 5:54 PM, Sonelle said:

Hose me down? Look at yourself first :P

OMG HAHAHAHHA YES! True, if only he toured us more! :lmao: Big Girl was played in Target too! And hear this shocker- UNDERWATER?! In woolies! Woolies is doing something right :lol:

OMG

THANK YOU FOR THAT (hopefully legit) STATISTIC

DJSKDSADKASKA :cheer: 

Heyyyy! It was 10 years ago, they played him on the radio, RAGE and Channel V!

You went to Woolies and Tarjay recently and joined.

Brace yourself. :mf_rosetinted:

59119cdf884ea_unnamed(2).gif.b11ee323f3d5265fd50c307b49fb83ca.gif

My last fangurlish behaviour was towards Bruno Mars, but I just refused to pay $100 for crappy nosebleeder concert tickets and got over it. :surfing:

Underwater? I don't even know that song. :roftl:

I can always come back in november 2019 and see how sarcastic you've gotten, and if I need to buy a ticket to protect Mika from you. :bleh: 

Edited by Kelzy
  • Like 1

On 2017-5-10 at 8:02 AM, silver said:

Kelzy, you need to catch up on the newer Mika songs :wags_finger:  i think you will be pleasantly surprised.

But please come back before 2019 :tears:

I'm sure I'll be back again before 2019. *gigglesnort* :naughty:

Edited by Kelzy