Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

You won't believe what I've just found. There was an article posted on 18.8.2015 on some Slovenian website about Mika releasing (here comes the sad part)

His 6th album NPIH and that they will play some of the newest singles (TAY, Lobe today and Blue eyes) along the old ones....

They got only TAY right...

*Moves out of the country*

You won't believe what I've just found. There was an article posted on 18.8.2015 on some Slovenian website about Mika releasing (here comes the sad part)

His 6th album NPIH and that they will play some of the newest singles (TAY, Lobe today and Blue eyes) along the old ones....

You're welcome to come here. :naughty: But oh my, that is really, really bad. <_<

Edited by We-Are-Golden

​Hmmm...someone needs to do their research. <_<

PARTYYYY!! *throws confetti all around to make this new thread feel like home*

We need to make this thread so much more homely! *sprinkles glitter and stardust* :D 

*brings glitter and glortery too*

Ah yes, I almost forgot about the glitter and the glottery! 

*dances through all the sparkles*

We need to make this thread so much more homely! *sprinkles glitter and stardust* :D

Yeeeess!! *puts on LICM* :cheer:

Ah yes, I almost forgot about the glitter and the glottery! 

*dances through all the sparkles*

Yeeeess!! *puts on LICM* :cheer:

*grabs Fiona too and we all dance along* :mika1:  :pbjt:  :dance_man:

P.S: I realised I will soon be a middleing  :fisch:  Where does the time fly?

Edited by dreams

*grabs Fiona too and we all dance along* :mika1:  :pbjt:  :dance_man:

P.S: I realised I will soon be a middleing  :fisch:  Where does the time fly?

Time flies by so fast! It seems yesterday I turned 20 :aah: .. But I know it was not yesterday, because my b-day isn't on January 3rd. :glasses2:

:(

:o ??

Time flies by so fast! It seems yesterday I turned 20 :aah: .. But I know it was not yesterday, because my b-day isn't on January 3rd. :glasses2:

:o ??

Ahahaha yes that would be the logical explanation :D

Don't worry guys... I'm just a loser that didn't pass her finals....

Ooooo nooooo.... :(

Don't say thay. I am sure you studied hard. Exams can be tricky! I am sure you will make it next time. I will cross my fingers for you. ;)

P.S: It aint a bad thing to be a looser baby! O oo o oooo *sings popular*

Ahahaha yes that would be the logical explanation :D

Right? :glasses2:

No, you are not a loser! Exams can be very hard and difficult, even if you have studied hard for them and I know you have. 

I'm sure you'll pass them next time!

Ooooo nooooo.... :(

Don't say thay. I am sure you studied hard. Exams can be tricky! I am sure you will make it next time. I will cross my fingers for you. ;)

P.S: It aint a bad thing to be a looser baby! O oo o oooo *sings popular*

Thank you... I studied all day for such a long time... I don't know what's wrong...

Well that actually made me laugh! :hug:

No, you are not a loser! Exams can be very hard and difficult, even if you have studied hard for them and I know you have.

I'm sure you'll pass them next time!

Thanks... I'm doing my best. The thing is I can only do it one time again... Otherwise I have to leave university without a diploma...

Thank you... I studied all day for such a long time... I don't know what's wrong...

Thanks... I'm doing my best. The thing is I can only do it one time again... Otherwise I have to leave university without a diploma...

I have faith in you! :hug:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Nooo! You can do this! You will do this!

(What do you study again?)

I have faith in you! :hug:

Thank you!!!

Nooo! You can do this! You will do this!

(What do you study again?)

I don't really know if it wouldn't be better to stop for a while and do something else (related of course), and try again after finishing that.

Oh noooo, I'm so sorry for you. :( You studied hard so it isn't your fault, don't worry.  It must have been a really tough exam.  I hope that you'll be able to try again and will hopefully do better next time.  Wishing you lots and lots and lots of luck. :hug: 

Oh noooo, I'm so sorry for you. :( You studied hard so it isn't your fault, don't worry. It must have been a really tough exam. I hope that you'll be able to try again and will hopefully do better next time. Wishing you lots and lots and lots of luck. :hug:

Well the results in general are quite bad even among those who passed.... So it's considered as quite tough... Anyway I feel bad...

I'm not sure about what to do now.

:hug: