Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

Oh noooo, I'm so sorry for you. :( You studied hard so it isn't your fault, don't worry. It must have been a really tough exam. I hope that you'll be able to try again and will hopefully do better next time. Wishing you lots and lots and lots of luck. :hug:

Fiona, I might come to Scotland in spring. Its not sure but there is a possibility that we might go with university :D only students ofc :)

Well the results in general are quite bad even among those who passed.... So it's considered as quite tough... Anyway I feel bad...

I'm not sure about what to do now.

:hug:

You could try talking to one of the tutors or lecturers at the university, they might be able to help you and suggest what you could do next.  Don't be too hard on yourself.  Sounds like it was a tough exam, but maybe if you're allowed to redo it you might do a lot better.  Good luck in whatever you want to do next. :thumb_yello: 

Fiona, I might come to Scotland in spring. Its not sure but there is a possibility that we might go with university :D only students ofc :)

Oooh nice!  Let me know when you're coming and we can meet up if you want. :excite: 

Which university are you interested in? :) 

You could try talking to one of the tutors or lecturers at the university, they might be able to help you and suggest what you could do next. Don't be too hard on yourself. Sounds like it was a tough exam, but maybe if you're allowed to redo it you might do a lot better. Good luck in whatever you want to do next. :thumb_yello:

Yeah I'm planning to talk to someone who can give me some advice about how to go on. I'm seeing someone next week.

Okay I try to. My parents are quite relaxed about it and my friends, too. They all intend to make me feel better cos failing is happening so may people and will ne happening again and again... So yeah it's not the end of the world... But anyway you get the feeling of being a Loser if you studied hard every day and didn't pass. I'm trying to get over it slowly.

Thank you so much! :hug: I'm not taking it fast again, but I'll redo it one day. It's possible to redo it one time. ;)

:huglove:

Ugh, I had to work today (I deliver the mail with my bike) and everything was just pure ice.<_< Ice everywhere! I hate this weather so much. <_< I was a bit to optimistic and tried to ride my bike, but I fell (quite hard actually). Not my best idea. :naughty:

So... any plans for the weekend? :aah:

Ugh, I had to work today (I deliver the mail with my bike) and everything was just pure ice.<_< Ice everywhere! I hate this weather so much. <_< I was a bit to optimistic and tried to ride my bike, but I fell (quite hard actually). Not my best idea. :naughty:

Omg I can feel you! We had -15° tonight and just everything turned into ice...

I want sunshine and warmth!!!

No plans... Do you have some?

Yeah I'm planning to talk to someone who can give me some advice about how to go on. I'm seeing someone next week.

Okay I try to. My parents are quite relaxed about it and my friends, too. They all intend to make me feel better cos failing is happening so may people and will ne happening again and again... So yeah it's not the end of the world... But anyway you get the feeling of being a Loser if you studied hard every day and didn't pass. I'm trying to get over it slowly.

Thank you so much! :hug: I'm not taking it fast again, but I'll redo it one day. It's possible to redo it one time. ;)

:huglove:

I understand your pain, but at least you attempted the exam.  You only really fail if you don't try. :thumb_yello: 

Ugh, I had to work today (I deliver the mail with my bike) and everything was just pure ice. <_< Ice everywhere! I hate this weather so much. <_< I was a bit to optimistic and tried to ride my bike, but I fell (quite hard actually). Not my best idea. :naughty:

Ouch!  Hope you're not too hurt, and that the ice goes away soon. :crossed: 

Nothing too much, but I'm going to see a friend tomorrow.  I haven't seen her in ages so it will be really good to catch up. :) 

Today I finished watching the Bercy DVD and I'm already obsessed with it.  Mika's energy onstage is phenomenal.  I would literally do anything to see him again...

Omg I can feel you! We had -15° tonight and just everything turned into ice...

I want sunshine and warmth!!!

No plans... Do you have some?

Brrrr that is very cold! o.o

Haha yes me too!

Not much, but we're going to watch a.. it's a kind of gameshow, wich starts tonight again, called Wie is de Mol? We always love that show. :biggrin2: 

I understand your pain, but at least you attempted the exam.  You only really fail if you don't try. :thumb_yello:

Ouch!  Hope you're not too hurt, and that the ice goes away soon. :crossed:

Nothing too much, but I'm going to see a friend tomorrow.  I haven't seen her in ages so it will be really good to catch up. :)

Today I finished watching the Bercy DVD and I'm already obsessed with it.  Mika's energy onstage is phenomenal.  I would literally do anything to see him again...

My knee hurts a bit still, but I'll live, thanks. :hug: 

Oh that is nice! It's always nice to catch up on things with people you haven't seen in a while. :)

I haven't watched it yet (I know, I know, no time :aah: ) But I might watch it somewhere next week! :biggrin2: I really love the Bercy gig tho. :wub2:

You could try talking to one of the tutors or lecturers at the university, they might be able to help you and suggest what you could do next.  Don't be too hard on yourself.  Sounds like it was a tough exam, but maybe if you're allowed to redo it you might do a lot better.  Good luck in whatever you want to do next. :thumb_yello: 

Oooh nice!  Let me know when you're coming and we can meet up if you want. :excite: 

Which university are you interested in? :)

It would just be a holliday for a week or two. Nothing to do with school, except that it would organise the trip. I don't have any details yet, but I Will let you know if I hear something :) for now its just the idea. They are trying their hardest to make it work :)

Ahahh when I sent you snap I went for a walk and it was frozen too. I had troubles walking up the hill. Ahahah

I went to the shopping center with mom because it keeps getting coulder and I dont have a warm coat (my jacket is too short and so my butt is cold every time)...and I found one but its wqite expensive. So I put it aside and will maybe buy it tomorrow. The good thing is that it's so warm and huge and long that it's just the best.

Those are my plans... otherwise I am eating.

It would just be a holliday for a week or two. Nothing to do with school, except that it would organise the trip. I don't have any details yet, but I Will let you know if I hear something :) for now its just the idea. They are trying their hardest to make it work :)

Ahahh when I sent you snap I went for a walk and it was frozen too. I had troubles walking up the hill. Ahahah

I went to the shopping center with mom because it keeps getting coulder and I dont have a warm coat (my jacket is too short and so my butt is cold every time)...and I found one but its wqite expensive. So I put it aside and will maybe buy it tomorrow. The good thing is that it's so warm and huge and long that it's just the best.

Those are my plans... otherwise I am eating.

I hope you didn't fall ahaha! :naughty:

Yeah, warm coats can be really expensive. <_< But then again, it's either having a cold butt, or paying some money for a coat you'll probably have for a few years and keeps you warm. :biggrin2:

Eating is always a good plan.

My knee hurts a bit still, but I'll live, thanks. :hug:

Oh that is nice! It's always nice to catch up on things with people you haven't seen in a while. :)

I haven't watched it yet (I know, I know, no time :aah: ) But I might watch it somewhere next week! :biggrin2: I really love the Bercy gig tho. :wub2:

Yeah, I like catching up with friends.  I wonder if she missed my Mika fangirling. :teehee: 

No time for Mika?  Shame on you! :shun: 

Just kidding. :P Hope you enjoy it when you see it!

Sounds lovely!  Hope you're able to come and that we can meet up. :D 

I hope you didn't fall ahaha! :naughty:

Yeah, warm coats can be really expensive. <_< But then again, it's either having a cold butt, or paying some money for a coat you'll probably have for a few years and keeps you warm. :biggrin2:

Eating is always a good plan.

I didnt :)

Yes yes, I will buy it probably. Ill send you a snap.

Yeah, I like catching up with friends.  I wonder if she missed my Mika fangirling. :teehee: 

I hope too! I'll update you the news for sure :D

Uh-oh. :teehee: Does she like Mika as well? :biggrin2:

Yes, shame on me ahaha! :naughty: Next week I'm going to make some Mikatime. :glasses2:

I didnt :)

Yes yes, I will buy it probably. Ill send you a snap.

I hope too! I'll update you the news for sure :D

Ooh yes, do that, I love to see it! :biggrin2:

I forgot to tell. I slept in a livingroom today with mom, cause parents had a little fight yesterday and I didnt want her to be alone- she was really upset. So yes. Camping in the livingroom. It was quite nice actually.

I forgot to tell. I slept in a livingroom today with mom, cause parents had a little fight yesterday and I didnt want her to be alone- she was really upset. So yes. Camping in the livingroom. It was quite nice actually.

That's really sweet of you. :hug: Fights aren't fun, even the little ones. :(

That's really sweet of you. :hug: Fights aren't fun, even the little ones. :(

Nope. It wasnt so little actually. Hah. But it's okay now I guess. They are still not talking, but at least there arent shouting anymore.

I hate when they fight. No matter how old I am.

Uh-oh. :teehee: Does she like Mika as well? :biggrin2:

Yes, shame on me ahaha! :naughty: Next week I'm going to make some Mikatime. :glasses2:

Not exactly.  She's not a true Mikafreak like me! :naughty: But she said she liked a few of his songs and once when I showed her a photo of him, she said he was attractive.  So that's better than nothing! :D 

Yeah, you better make some Mikatime! :P 

That's such a shame.  Hope your parents sort things out soon.  Fights aren't nice. :( 

Nope. It wasnt so little actually. Hah. But it's okay now I guess. They are still not talking, but at least there arent shouting anymore.

so sorry for you.. I know exactly how you feel cos my parents are still disputing very often... They did when I was little and they still do today sometimes. I don't know what to do in these situations and feel quite terrible...

Not exactly.  She's not a true Mikafreak like me! :naughty: But she said she liked a few of his songs and once when I showed her a photo of him, she said he was attractive.  So that's better than nothing! :D 

That's such a shame.  Hope your parents sort things out soon.  Fights aren't nice. :(

so sorry for you.. I know exactly how you feel cos my parents are still disputing very often... They did when I was little and they still do today sometimes. I don't know what to do in these situations and feel quite terrible...

Mhm. I think they did. :)

It does right? Even tho you dont know what exactly happened you still feel quite awful...

Happy Sunday to you all too!!!!! Any plans?

From what I've learned is that having fights in a relation ship is healthy. But I know what you mean, it's not nice. I hope everything is well soon! :hug:

Ah, the poor girl! :aah: But yes, that is much better then the average 'Is Mika still around?' or 'What happened with him after GK?' :aah:

Happy Sunday my loves! :group_hug:

Happy Sunday!! :hug:

I don't know why but I just hate dispute so much... I know that it's helpful to discuss things and not keep them to yourself if there's something wrong... But disputes are often hurtful and therefore I dislike them. My parents for example don't seem to be able to just discuss something... They're always shouting at each other then...

My Sunday is relaxing. :D

I don't know why but I just hate dispute so much... I know that it's helpful to discuss things and not keep them to yourself if there's something wrong... But disputes are often hurtful and therefore I dislike them. My parents for example don't seem to be able to just discuss something... They're always shouting at each other then...

My Sunday is relaxing. :D

Yes that's also my dad'd problem. He always starts shouting or almost fighting and then he's like 'but we are just debating...'

No, dad. Debating is done with normal voice levels.

I just arrived on the train. I am starting to get annoyed with those rides.

Yes that's also my dad'd problem. He always starts shouting or almost fighting and then he's like 'but we are just debating...'

No, dad. Debating is done with normal voice levels.

I just arrived on the train. I am starting to get annoyed with those rides.

That's it... <_<

I hate trains. They're always late... Cold... Too many people...