Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

9 hours ago, silver said:

Aha!  Someone else who wears earplugs at the cinema :thumb_yello: It's always far too loud for me

Ah, good to know I'm not the only one! :wink2: Same here, I didn't even went to the cinema for years because I just couldn't stand the loud sound and music! 

Edited by We-Are-Golden

8 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Ah, good to know I'm not the only one! :wink2: Same here, I didn't even went to the cinema for years because I just couldn't stand the loud sound and music! 

The sound doesn't bother me at the cinema, but I think it's better to sit up the back if it does bother you.

What does bother me is when people talk through the whole film, or use their phones.  So annoying! :angry:

1 hour ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

The sound doesn't bother me at the cinema, but I think it's better to sit up the back if it does bother you.

What does bother me is when people talk through the whole film, or use their phones.  So annoying! :angry:

It doesn't matter here, there are boxes in the front, middle and the back, so the sound is equally loud everywhere. ;)  But that's fine, as long as I have my earplugs haha! :naughty: 

Yes same. Luckely, because of the earplugs, the sound is filtered a bit, so I hear it less. :glasses2:  Just don't go to see a movie if you don't want to see that movie. :angry: 

29 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

It doesn't matter here, there are boxes in the front, middle and the back, so the sound is equally loud everywhere. ;)  But that's fine, as long as I have my earplugs haha! :naughty: 

Yes same. Luckely, because of the earplugs, the sound is filtered a bit, so I hear it less. :glasses2:  Just don't go to see a movie if you don't want to see that movie. :angry: 

Yeah, exactly!  Also, there's an option to walk out if you don't like the movie.. :fisch:

9 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Yeah, exactly!  Also, there's an option to walk out if you don't like the movie.. :fisch:

Yup! The door is always open! You can just stand up and walk away.. :fisch:

Hi, if anyone's interested, I've started a new book on Wattpad.  It's not Mika-related, but it's basically a collection of some pieces of writing I've done.  You don't have to read it all but I'd appreciate it if you gave me some feedback.  Feel free to vote or comment, and let me know what you think! :)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/109047736-642-writing-prompts

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I'll see if I can read it when I have time! :D 

How's everyone's weekend so far? :biggrin2: 

Thank you! :hug:

It's good.  The weather isn't great, so I've been staying inside and getting creative.  What about you?  Are you still on a high after Mika liked your tweet? :wink2:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Thank you! :hug:

It's good.  The weather isn't great, so I've been staying inside and getting creative.  What about you?  Are you still on a high after Mika liked your tweet? :wink2:

I still kinda am yes! :naughty: I think that will last a few days hehe. :teehee: 

Weather isn't amazing here as well, it's warm, but also rainy. <_< Had to work today, but I'm off tomorrow and Monday and apparantly the weather for Monday will be quite nice, so I might go outside in the sun and read a book. :D 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I still kinda am yes! :naughty: I think that will last a few days hehe. :teehee: 

Weather isn't amazing here as well, it's warm, but also rainy. <_< Had to work today, but I'm off tomorrow and Monday and apparantly the weather for Monday will be quite nice, so I might go outside in the sun and read a book. :D 

Or maybe a few years! :aah:

Sounds like a nice plan. :)

4 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Or maybe a few years! :aah:

Sounds like a nice plan. :)

At least! :aah:  I think it always will make me feel... kinda special :teehee: 

Nothing better then to go outside with a book. :naughty: Okay, listening to Mika is better obviously :aah: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

At least! :aah:  I think it always will make me feel... kinda special :teehee: 

Nothing better then to go outside with a book. :naughty: Okay, listening to Mika is better obviously :aah: 

But what if it was Mika's book? :teehee:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Hello everyone, I'm back from my holiday! :D I see I missed nothing here. :aah: 

Nah, you didn't miss much! :aah:  How was Tenerife?  Did you do lots of sunbathing? :)

I'm going to London in a few days for the MFC meetup.  It's my birthday today, so it's sort of a belated birthday treat. :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Nah, you didn't miss much! :aah:  How was Tenerife?  Did you do lots of sunbathing? :)

I'm going to London in a few days for the MFC meetup.  It's my birthday today, so it's sort of a belated birthday treat. :D

Happy Birthday :yay:

cake-pops.jpg

And how is your Mika cushion?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

It was great, thanks! I did yes haha :naughty: Got a sunburn on the 1st day already :aah: But we've been laying at the pool a lot and we've walked around to see things, it was really nice :) Also visited the Loro Park, wich was really beautiful :wub2: Went a bit crazy with souvenirs as well :teehee: 

Here again: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :hug: Yes, is the cushion nice? Was it worth the wait? :biggrin2: Oh exciting!! I hope you have a lot of fun (I'm sure you will tho :naughty: )

• Like 1

2 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

It was great, thanks! I did yes haha :naughty: Got a sunburn on the 1st day already :aah: But we've been laying at the pool a lot and we've walked around to see things, it was really nice :) Also visited the Loro Park, wich was really beautiful :wub2: Went a bit crazy with souvenirs as well :teehee: 

Here again: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :hug: Yes, is the cushion nice? Was it worth the wait? :biggrin2: Oh exciting!! I hope you have a lot of fun (I'm sure you will tho :naughty: )

Well, I bet you have a lovely tan at least!  Sounds like you had a great time. :D

Thanks for the birthday love! :hug: The cushion is so nice and very comfortable.  Very good for only £10.  The picture on it is the one below, with Mika in the green suit.  I haven't stopped cuddling it all day! :wub2:

I'm a bit nervous about going to London as I'm going on my own, but hopefully I'll be fine once I've met up with everyone.  Really looking forward to it, though. :)

Mika 167.png

• Like 1