Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

1 hour ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Well, I bet you have a lovely tan at least!  Sounds like you had a great time. :D

Thanks for the birthday love! :hug: The cushion is so nice and very comfortable.  Very good for only £10.  The picture on it is the one below, with Mika in the green suit.  I haven't stopped cuddling it all day! :wub2:

I'm a bit nervous about going to London as I'm going on my own, but hopefully I'll be fine once I've met up with everyone.  Really looking forward to it, though. :)

Mika 167.png

I did! :biggrin2: I have a bit of a tan yes! (I don't get a tan easely sadly <_<

Oh I love that photo. :wub2: I can imagine you keep cuddling it. :teehee: 

I can imagine, I'd be nervous too, but I'm sure everything will be just fine! At least you're not alone when you get to London. :) 

• Like 2

It's so shame that there's no more chat I would really like to have one rn ?

How's everyone doing ? It's been ages that I haven't talked to actual people !!!

9 hours ago, frenchfan84 said:

How's everyone doing ? It's been ages that I haven't talked to actual people !!!

Ikr, I miss chat! :tears:  I'm doing fine, came back yesterdaynight from holiday and I now still have 1 week of vacation, so I'm good. :naughty: And you? :D 

1 hour ago, elusiveOwl said:

Yo, what time zones are everyone in. It seems like everyone's asleep when I'm on :/

I live in the Netherlands, so I think I'm on when you're asleep. :wink2:

12 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I did! :biggrin2: I have a bit of a tan yes! (I don't get a tan easely sadly <_<

Oh I love that photo. :wub2: I can imagine you keep cuddling it. :teehee: 

I can imagine, I'd be nervous too, but I'm sure everything will be just fine! At least you're not alone when you get to London. :) 

I don't tan much either, I usually just go bright pink. :aah:

Yes, it's very huggable. :das:

My main worry about London is getting lost, but I know I will be fine once I meet the MFCers! :)

11 hours ago, frenchfan84 said:

Hey, I'm doing good.  Looking forward to seeing you at the meet-up! :wink2:

How are you?

3 hours ago, elusiveOwl said:

Yo, what time zones are everyone in. It seems like everyone's asleep when I'm on :/

I'm in the UK, so I'll probably also be sleeping when you're on.

On ‎04‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:07 AM, Starlight said:

Hello guys!!! I'm back!! :group_hug:

Welcome back! :D

I'm finally back from my trip to London.  Loved seeing the Mika Fan Club but I'm not gonna lie, the journey there was really tiring.  I arrived home yesterday and am still recovering!  The experience of being alone in such a massive city was incredibly daunting to me, but I got through it. :whew:

Saying that, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting the Mika Fan Club.  Was great to put faces to names.  Got chatting to quite a few other members, and everyone was so friendly and welcoming.  We also had some Mika cake, which was delicious! :licks_lips:

In the evening, we went to Planet Hollywood and had a great meal.  The music was so loud so we could hardly talk, but we still had a fabulous time.  Mika songs were blasting out and the atmosphere was amazing! :biggrin2:

Unfortunately, the night ended on a sad note as we heard about the attack on London Bridge, but I'm completely fine and I heard that everyone else got home safe too.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Welcome back! :D

I'm finally back from my trip to London.  Loved seeing the Mika Fan Club but I'm not gonna lie, the journey there was really tiring.  I arrived home yesterday and am still recovering!  The experience of being alone in such a massive city was incredibly daunting to me, but I got through it. :whew:

Saying that, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting the Mika Fan Club.  Was great to put faces to names.  Got chatting to quite a few other members, and everyone was so friendly and welcoming.  We also had some Mika cake, which was delicious! :licks_lips:

In the evening, we went to Planet Hollywood and had a great meal.  The music was so loud so we could hardly talk, but we still had a fabulous time.  Mika songs were blasting out and the atmosphere was amazing! :biggrin2:

Unfortunately, the night ended on a sad note as we heard about the attack on London Bridge, but I'm completely fine and I heard that everyone else got home safe too.

I can imagine, I also find travelling very tiring (and stressful). <_< 

Glad you had a great time! I've seen a few photo's and it looked like you all had a lot of fun! :D And that Mika cake looked delicious indeed. :licks_lips: 

Yeah, I was really shocked when I heard the news. :( I hoped everyone from MFC was fine, but I wasn't sure. Good to know everyone is doing ok. :) 

2 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I can imagine, I also find travelling very tiring (and stressful). <_< 

Glad you had a great time! I've seen a few photo's and it looked like you all had a lot of fun! :D And that Mika cake looked delicious indeed. :licks_lips: 

Yeah, I was really shocked when I heard the news. :( I hoped everyone from MFC was fine, but I wasn't sure. Good to know everyone is doing ok. :) 

Yeah, we had a really good time, although it was such a shame when we heard the news.  Fortunately everyone is alright, and that's all that matters.

We should definitely arrange to meet up properly at some point, though!  Would be so great to finally meet you in person. :D

I've also realised it's been 1 year since I last saw Mika at the Palladium.  I may or may not have had a little cry to myself... :tears:

6 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Yeah, we had a really good time, although it was such a shame when we heard the news.  Fortunately everyone is alright, and that's all that matters.

We should definitely arrange to meet up properly at some point, though!  Would be so great to finally meet you in person. :D

I've also realised it's been 1 year since I last saw Mika at the Palladium.  I may or may not have had a little cry to myself... :tears:

That's true. :)

Yes! I hope we get a opportunity maybe at a gig or something, that would be very special!

A year goes by so fast right? Way too fast. :( It's been 1 and a half years since I saw Mika... can't believe it really..

4 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

That's true. :)

Yes! I hope we get a opportunity maybe at a gig or something, that would be very special!

A year goes by so fast right? Way too fast. :( It's been 1 and a half years since I saw Mika... can't believe it really..

Yes, hopefully!  We have to make it happen. :hug:

I know, it literally doesn't feel that long at all.  I'm starting to lose hope that I'll see Mika again; I'm going to college in August and will be very busy for the next couple of years.  But if I can find just one more chance to see him again, I'll definitely go for it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Yes, hopefully!  We have to make it happen. :hug:

I know, it literally doesn't feel that long at all.  I'm starting to lose hope that I'll see Mika again; I'm going to college in August and will be very busy for the next couple of years.  But if I can find just one more chance to see him again, I'll definitely go for it.

Yes! For sure!

It feels like... just a few weeks ago for me, it's so weird! Don't lose hope! I'm sure you'll get another chance seeing him! Same for me!

• Like 1

Since we can say random things here: I just wanted to express my tiredeness somewhere. Here it is: I'm so exhausted!!! And it is only Wednesday... ugh.

I woke up at 5:30 am and will be back home at 9:30pm at best... I don't like when work is like this with too much trains and taxis and early mornings with late evening at home.

Good point is: reading you all while eating my sandwich at top speed is great! Love you all already!

1 hour ago, Evilbean said:

Since we can say random things here: I just wanted to express my tiredeness somewhere. Here it is: I'm so exhausted!!! And it is only Wednesday... ugh.

I woke up at 5:30 am and will be back home at 9:30pm at best... I don't like when work is like this with too much trains and taxis and early mornings with late evening at home.

Good point is: reading you all while eating my sandwich at top speed is great! Love you all already!

You found your not-so-dark corner :wink2:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Evilbean said:

Ugh, I can imagine! :( It's good to have a place where you can say what you want right? :)  

Feel free to pop in here more!:hug: 

Edited by We-Are-Golden

4 hours ago, Nie said:

You found your not-so-dark corner :wink2:

It seems so! Sorry in advance for all future rambling!

1 hour ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Ugh, I can imagine! :( It's good to have a place where you can say what you want right? :)  

Feel free to pop in here more!:hug: 

Thank you sweetie, I'm still not on a train, which seems to be already late,  hoping to see Paris and my bed again one day...

You're all nice, free hugs for everyone :hug:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I'm doing good! :) I've just had 2 weeks of vacation, still kinda sad they're over. :naughty:  And you?

Nice! How did you spend them? :D

2 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I am exhausted!  Just returned from my trip to the MFC meeting in London.  How are you? :)

Away that must have been wonderful! :wub:

So you met a lot of MFCers? :)

22 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Yes, I got chatting to quite a few of them.  They were all very friendly and approachable, just as I expected. :D

Amazing! I knew that I'm not wrong! :D Mika fans are the best people :wub:

It's great to be a part of such a lovely community!

• Like 1