Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

On ‎28‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:16 AM, We-Are-Golden said:

Nah I'll be staying at home. We might go away on some daytrips to some cities or an amusementpark or something. :biggrin2: 

Nice! Enjoy and look around a lot, so you can se how it all is there and where to go! That is really exciting! :) 

Daytrips are nice, hope you enjoy! :)

I went to see my new college yesterday.  It has 10 floors, which is a massive size, but we got a tour so I will be able to find my way when I start.  There is a huge canteen area and a library that spans 3 floors!  The building is very modern and stylish, and I think I'll enjoy studying there.  I can't wait to get started! :D

2 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Daytrips are nice, hope you enjoy! :)

I went to see my new college yesterday.  It has 10 floors, which is a massive size, but we got a tour so I will be able to find my way when I start.  There is a huge canteen area and a library that spans 3 floors!  The building is very modern and stylish, and I think I'll enjoy studying there.  I can't wait to get started! :D

Thanks, I will! :biggrin2:

Wow, that sounds indeed massive! Good to hear you're excited to go there! :D 

On 30.7.2017 at 1:34 PM, teenagedreamer98 said:

Hi there, how ya doing? :D

On 30.7.2017 at 8:00 PM, We-Are-Golden said:

Heyoooo! What's up? :D 

A bit late but I'm back for replying. :biggrin2:

At the moment I'm just trying to cope with the heatwave we have here. :naughty:

How's the weather there?

At least I have holidays. :teehee: so I can spend my day lying in the garden. ^^

57 minutes ago, Starlight said:

How's the weather there?

At least I have holidays. :teehee: so I can spend my day lying in the garden. ^^

The weather has been quite decent here, although it was rainy and showery today.  Hopefully it'll clear up! :aah:

Enjoy your holidays! :D

On 1-8-2017 at 7:10 PM, Starlight said:

How's the weather there?

Is there a heatwave over there? :blink: It's..... typical Dutch summer weather here (rain rain rain and wind wind wind :aah: )

That's true haha, at least you can go and cool off :biggrin2: 

Hi everyone.  I just saw this book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mika-storia-Italian-Vanessa-Pontet-ebook/dp/B00HSGVIRS/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1501871398&sr=1-1&keywords=mika+la+storia

...And I'd like to know if there are any English books about Mika.  I've been searching for a while now but all the books I see are either in Italian or French!  Drives me mad that I can't find any in English. :( I'm sure English fans would love a book about Mika.

So if you know of any English Mika books, please let me know!  I'd be very grateful.  Thanks. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Hi everyone.  I just saw this book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mika-storia-Italian-Vanessa-Pontet-ebook/dp/B00HSGVIRS/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1501871398&sr=1-1&keywords=mika+la+storia

...And I'd like to know if there are any English books about Mika.  I've been searching for a while now but all the books I see are either in Italian or French!  Drives me mad that I can't find any in English. :( I'm sure English fans would love a book about Mika.

So if you know of any English Mika books, please let me know!  I'd be very grateful.  Thanks. :)

There aren't any English books :no:

8 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

You should just buy an Italian one and run it through Google Translate! :aah:

Hahaha I wonder what would come out of that. :aah: 

Okay so, I went shopping this week. My wallet officially hates me right now :glasses2: 

3 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Probably gibberish! :doh:

Did you buy anything nice? :)

I bought quite a bit, mostly clothes. :naughty: Also went to Primark on Monday, got some nice things from there :) (also a lot of Harry Potter things haha, not obsessed at all! :aah: