Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

On 25-8-2017 at 3:12 PM, teenagedreamer98 said:

Oh dear, that's awful!  Just be thankful it wasn't real. :whew:

It's only 4 months to Christmas.  Hang on in there! :newyear:

I'm moving into my new flat next week.  The time has been going so fast!  Hard to believe I'll soon be living on my own in Glasgow for the very first time :excite:

I don't have vacation with Christmas. Work work work :aah: 

Aaaaaah exciting!!! :cheer::excite: 

Hi everyone, I just moved into my own flat!  It's incredibly exciting and daunting at the same time.  Wifi is a bit slow and YouTube doesn't seem to work for now, but hopefully I'll get that sorted out. :aah:

I've already started my Professional Writing course and I'm really enjoying it so far.  I'm so pleased to be studying something I actually enjoy. :D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Hi everyone, I just moved into my own flat!  It's incredibly exciting and daunting at the same time.  Wifi is a bit slow and YouTube doesn't seem to work for now, but hopefully I'll get that sorted out. :aah:

I've already started my Professional Writing course and I'm really enjoying it so far.  I'm so pleased to be studying something I actually enjoy. :D

So pleased for you, Fiona :hug:  Always fun getting a new place sorted out.  Are you renting? 

14 minutes ago, silver said:

So pleased for you, Fiona :hug:  Always fun getting a new place sorted out.  Are you renting? 

Thanks, Silver! :)  Yes, I'm renting a flat in Glasgow.  I'm in student accommodation at the moment.  I really love my room and it's not far from the college.  Shame about the wifi, though.

23 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Thanks, Silver! :)  Yes, I'm renting a flat in Glasgow.  I'm in student accommodation at the moment.  I really love my room and it's not far from the college.  Shame about the wifi, though.

Are you allowed to decorate it at all?  I've rented places where you couldn't change the wall colour or main furniture, for example, but was able to add throws and cushions to make it more my style.

On Sunday, September 03, 2017 at 9:16 PM, silver said:

Are you allowed to decorate it at all?  I've rented places where you couldn't change the wall colour or main furniture, for example, but was able to add throws and cushions to make it more my style.

Yeah, we're not allowed to change anything, but there is a noticeboard where you can pin up posters. I have some Mika pictures up already, and I even brought my precious Mika cushion to make it more homely. :D

8 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Yeah, we're not allowed to change anything, but there is a noticeboard where you can pin up posters. I have some Mika pictures up already, and I even brought my precious Mika cushion to make it more homely. :D

What more do you need? :naughty:

12 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

And how's everything going now Fiona? Are you settling in well? :) 

How's everyone else doing? :D 

Hi, I'm doing alright at the moment, thanks. Still feels a bit weird to be away from home, but I guess I'll get used to it. Weirdly enough, there is a girl in my college course who is originally from my home town! She's also a big Harry Potter fan, so that helps. :naughty:

Only trouble is, I still can't seem to get the wifi working on my laptop. Using my phone at the moment, but I need my laptop to study. Hopefully it will be sorted out soon. :sneaky2:

How are you doing? Got any plans? :)

12 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Only trouble is, I still can't seem to get the wifi working on my laptop. Using my phone at the moment, but I need my laptop to study. Hopefully it will be sorted out soon. :sneaky2:

Somewhere there will be a technogeek who can solve your problem - just try asking around people doing IT courses

10 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Hello there!!! Sorry for my longer absence again... I'm really missing this place when I can't come online. But I'm very occupied with my job. So I don't have much time during the week.

What's going on?? :D

Welcome back! :)

I recently moved into my new flat.  This is my first time living on my own, so it's very daunting and exciting at the same time. :aah:

43 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Welcome back! :)

I recently moved into my new flat.  This is my first time living on my own, so it's very daunting and exciting at the same time. :aah:

Thanks! :hug: it always feels like coming home. :wub:

Amazing! I remember you would have to move to your own flat when going to the college.

I can imagine! :aah: But you'll get used to it quickly and I bet you'll enjoy. ;)

4 hours ago, Starlight said:

Thanks! :hug: it always feels like coming home. :wub:

Amazing! I remember you would have to move to your own flat when going to the college.

I can imagine! :aah: But you'll get used to it quickly and I bet you'll enjoy. ;)

Hopefully.  I've made some friends at the college so that's a good start.  One of them likes Mika! :excite:

4 hours ago, Starlight said:

:hug:

Is it only me or does the weekends really pass that fast?

Yeah, the weekends always pass too quickly. :(

I felt really homesick last night.  It was really bad.  I couldn't get to sleep for ages because these stupid drunken girls were shouting in the corridor outside my flat.  I suddenly felt overwhelmed with homesickness.  My own home is really quiet, so this is going to be hard to get used to. :tears:

On 8-9-2017 at 5:36 PM, teenagedreamer98 said:

Hopefully.  I've made some friends at the college so that's a good start.  One of them likes Mika! :excite:

Oh thats a good start! So a Mika fan and a Harry Potter fan? Can it get any better? :naughty:

On 10-9-2017 at 8:55 AM, Starlight said:

:hug:

Is it only me or does the weekends really pass that fast?

Hellooooooo! :excite: Yes it does :tears: 

20 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I felt really homesick last night.  It was really bad.  I couldn't get to sleep for ages because these stupid drunken girls were shouting in the corridor outside my flat.  I suddenly felt overwhelmed with homesickness.  My own home is really quiet, so this is going to be hard to get used to. :tears:

Aaww. :hug: Those stupid girls. :( 

On 10.9.2017 at 1:38 PM, teenagedreamer98 said:

Oh no I'm sorry! :(

How do you feel now? :hug:

I had a terrible week... my colleagues are obviously disliking me and don't keep it to themselves...

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

Oh no I'm sorry! :(

How do you feel now? :hug:

I had a terrible week... my colleagues are obviously disliking me and don't keep it to themselves...

I'm feeling a little better now, thanks.  It's still a bit noisy at night, so if it continues I'm going to report it.

That's a shame. :(  If it gets worse, you should definitely do something about it.

1 hour ago, daItrick said:

Hello! I'm a newbie in here, haha... how's eveyone doing? :biggrin2:

Welcome! :D