Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

Ah, the poor girl! :aah: But yes, that is much better then the average 'Is Mika still around?' or 'What happened with him after GK?' :aah:

Yeah, but I think she only knows about his other albums because of me! :aah: But it's a step in the right direction. :naughty: 

I don't know why but I just hate dispute so much... I know that it's helpful to discuss things and not keep them to yourself if there's something wrong... But disputes are often hurtful and therefore I dislike them. My parents for example don't seem to be able to just discuss something... They're always shouting at each other then...

My Sunday is relaxing. :D

I hate arguments as well.  I always try to avoid them.  I've had a few arguments in the past and I always felt really bad after them. :( 

My parents hardly ever argue so I'm quite lucky, but it must be really sad when other parents fight all the time.

Something very random: We just booked our vacation for May! :excite: We're going to Tenerife! :D

And we also may go to Disneyland in August, but we're not sure yet when! :D My dream will come true haha!

You're so lucky!  Sounds like you've got a great year ahead of you. :D 

Something very random: We just booked our vacation for May! :excite: We're going to Tenerife! :D

And we also may go to Disneyland in August, but we're not sure yet when! :D My dream will come true haha!

Omg yeah!!!! Great news, Lollie!!! :clap: I bet you are hyper now. :naughty:

That's it... <_<

I hate trains. They're always late... Cold... Too many people...

exactly. ANd then you have to sit there, quietly not to disturbe. and if you make any noise they look at you like crazy  :das:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOLLIE  :excite:

:dance_man:  Teneriffe is amazing, I've seen pictures frm a friend who was there in summer and DISNEYLAND is one of my favourite places in the world!!! Happy for youuuuuuu!

Yeah, but I think she only knows about his other albums because of me! :aah: But it's a step in the right direction. :naughty:

I hate arguments as well.  I always try to avoid them.  I've had a few arguments in the past and I always felt really bad after them. :(

My parents hardly ever argue so I'm quite lucky, but it must be really sad when other parents fight all the time.

You're so lucky!  Sounds like you've got a great year ahead of you. :D

Yes! :D If only I could see Mika just once, then this year would be perfect! :teehee:

Omg yeah!!!! Great news, Lollie!!! :clap: I bet you are hyper now. :naughty:

*cough* I'm always hyper *cough*

But yes!! Great news!! Just what I needed! :biggrin2:

exactly. ANd then you have to sit there, quietly not to disturbe. and if you make any noise they look at you like crazy  :das:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOLLIE  :excite:

:dance_man:  Teneriffe is amazing, I've seen pictures frm a friend who was there in summer and DISNEYLAND is one of my favourite places in the world!!! Happy for youuuuuuu!

Yaaaasss, my brother and his gf has been there a few times and they keep showing us photo's and saying how amazing it is there! :naughty:

Last time I've been to Disneyland I was 4 (20 years ago) :shocked: So.... OMFHNBVKDJBVKVBKVBSV :excite: :excite:

Aaaw thank you love! :hug:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Yaaaaas!

I really hope to win some 1st price once... but I'd also be happy with the second ones. If It happens that I get something I already own, I can give it to you. Or switch :)

I will do the same! We Bobass Bastards must stand together. :hug:

I will do the same! We Bobass Bastards must stand together. :hug:

:hug:

I AM STUCK ON THIS 1 SONG ON REMIX AND I CAN SING IT BUT CANT REMEMBER THE LYRICS OR WHEN HE SANG IT AAARG :banghead:  :baghead:  :what:  :chair:

ps. it's the only one missing ahaha that's why it frustrates me so much

:hug:

I AM STUCK ON THIS 1 SONG ON REMIX AND I CAN SING IT BUT CANT REMEMBER THE LYRICS OR WHEN HE SANG IT AAARG :banghead::baghead::what::chair:

ps. it's the only one missing ahaha that's why it frustrates me so much

The remix is tough! I didn't recognize more than 5... <_<

I hope you'll find out!!! :crossed:

I saw something on Twitter today that really made me angry.  Someone tweeted that Mika fans were "dimwits" and that the entire Mika fandom has a "collective IQ of 85".  This is extremely hurtful, ignorant and completely untrue!  Normally I just ignore horrible comments but this one really got to me.  I'm having a difficult time right now, as I'll soon be applying to university and my gran is unwell, so I have a lot on my mind.  Plus, I studied really hard at school and college, and overall I got really good results.  So for someone to call us stupid is really frustrating. :( 

I also feel bad for you guys, because I know you've all been studying and working hard.  Some people online really need to think before they tweet, because some comments can be really hurtful and distressing to people, especially if they're going through a hard time. :tears: 

The remix is always the hardest game I think. :naughty: I only recognized like.. 3 of them. :aah: 

Same for me offcourse, if I win something double, I'll give it to one of you. Unless it's a cd, since my mom said she would like to have a few Mika cd's as well! :teehee: I raised her well. :glasses2:

I saw something on Twitter today that really made me angry.  Someone tweeted that Mika fans were "dimwits" and that the entire Mika fandom has a "collective IQ of 85".  This is extremely hurtful, ignorant and completely untrue!  Normally I just ignore horrible comments but this one really got to me.  I'm having a difficult time right now, as I'll soon be applying to university and my gran is unwell, so I have a lot on my mind.  Plus, I studied really hard at school and college, and overall I got really good results.  So for someone to call us stupid is really frustrating. :(

I also feel bad for you guys, because I know you've all been studying and working hard.  Some people online really need to think before they tweet, because some comments can be really hurtful and distressing to people, especially if they're going through a hard time. :tears:

Ugh, those people themselves have an IQ of 85, since they aren't a fan of Mika. >.> I try to ignore them as well, but sometimes it really does hurt. :( People like that just don't think when they type and post things like that.

I hope your gran get's well soon! Don't let the haters get you down! I almost feel sorry for them, not knowing the wonderful world of Mika and MFC! Here we are a big family, remember that! :hug:

I saw something on Twitter today that really made me angry. Someone tweeted that Mika fans were "dimwits" and that the entire Mika fandom has a "collective IQ of 85". This is extremely hurtful, ignorant and completely untrue! Normally I just ignore horrible comments but this one really got to me. I'm having a difficult time right now, as I'll soon be applying to university and my gran is unwell, so I have a lot on my mind. Plus, I studied really hard at school and college, and overall I got really good results. So for someone to call us stupid is really frustrating. :(

I also feel bad for you guys, because I know you've all been studying and working hard. Some people online really need to think before they tweet, because some comments can be really hurtful and distressing to people, especially if they're going through a hard time. :tears:

Oooh....

Those people don't have anything else to do than to make fun or judge others? What exactly makes them attack a group of fans? I understand that they might not like Mika. They don't have to. But why would being mean to others make them feel better.. why do they even post those things online? Like I said before - isnt there enough hate in this world in this time already?

It doesn't make me feel bad, it makes me angry. Because I know that I cant do anything about it. I don't want to fight. Fighting only makes things worse. I don't understand them or their mean comments. I never will.

As for Mikafreaks, Fiona... From my experiences you are the best people I have met in my life. Openminded, friendly, positive, intelligent, beautiful, goodhearted and kind. In my opinion this world could use more Mikafreaks. You all made me feel better 10000 times already, I know that i can come here and tell what's on my mind, and I know that you will help me of you can. I learned this through those past 4 years of being here. Don't let someone bring your mood down just like that. I am proud to be his fan. We all should be :)

*bows*

Lol I didnt mean to sound so ... 'official'

Ugh, those people themselves have an IQ of 85, since they aren't a fan of Mika. >.> I try to ignore them as well, but sometimes it really does hurt. :( People like that just don't think when they type and post things like that.

I hope your gran get's well soon! Don't let the haters get you down! I almost feel sorry for them, not knowing the wonderful world of Mika and MFC! Here we are a big family, remember that! :hug:

I know, it's sad when people just go ahead and insult others online, especially when it's people they've never even met.  Where is the sense in that?  Someone might be going through a tough time and yet these trolls make fun of them and judge them too quickly.  It's sad really.  I joined Twitter to talk to my friends and fangirl over cute Mika pictures, not to be insulted.  I'm thinking of taking a break from Twitter anyway.

Weird thing is that the person who said the Mika fans are stupid apparently used to be a fan herself.  All she needed to say was that she didn't like Mika anymore.  Fair enough, I think a few fans said mean things to her, but that doesn't mean she should take it out on everyone!

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words.  You guys are the best! :hug: 

Oooh....

Those people don't have anything else to do than to make fun or judge others? What exactly makes them attack a group of fans? I understand that they might not like Mika. They don't have to. But why would being mean to others make them feel better.. why do they even post those things online? Like I said before - isnt there enough hate in this world in this time already?

It doesn't make me feel bad, it makes me angry. Because I know that I cant do anything about it. I don't want to fight. Fighting only makes things worse. I don't understand them or their mean comments. I never will.

As for Mikafreaks, Fiona... From my experiences you are the best people I have met in my life. Openminded, friendly, positive, intelligent, beautiful, goodhearted and kind. In my opinion this world could use more Mikafreaks. You all made me feel better 10000 times already, I know that i can come here and tell what's on my mind, and I know that you will help me of you can. I learned this through those past 4 years of being here. Don't let someone bring your mood down just like that. I am proud to be his fan. We all should be :)

*bows*

I don't understand why people can be so mean, just because they disagree with someone.  They're only wasting their time by fighting.  When I first joined the Mika fandom, everyone was friendly and happy and positive, but now people are falling out and having fights.  What happened?  Why are people so angry?  Where is the love? :( 

But, as you say, most of the Mikafreaks are lovely and welcoming, especially on MFC.  I'm still very glad that I joined, because I've made some wonderful new friends and been to the amazing concert in London.  It's difficult to stay positive sometimes, but Mika's music and my friends help me to be happy.

I know, it's sad when people just go ahead and insult others online, especially when it's people they've never even met.  Where is the sense in that?  Someone might be going through a tough time and yet these trolls make fun of them and judge them too quickly.  It's sad really.  I joined Twitter to talk to my friends and fangirl over cute Mika pictures, not to be insulted.  I'm thinking of taking a break from Twitter anyway.

Weird thing is that the person who said the Mika fans are stupid apparently used to be a fan herself.  All she needed to say was that she didn't like Mika anymore.  Fair enough, I think a few fans said mean things to her, but that doesn't mean she should take it out on everyone!

I don't understand why people can be so mean, just because they disagree with someone.  They're only wasting their time by fighting.  When I first joined the Mika fandom, everyone was friendly and happy and positive, but now people are falling out and having fights.  What happened?  Why are people so angry?  Where is the love? :(

But, as you say, most of the Mikafreaks are lovely and welcoming, especially on MFC.  I'm still very glad that I joined, because I've made some wonderful new friends and been to the amazing concert in London.  It's difficult to stay positive sometimes, but Mika's music and my friends help me to be happy.

You have a point. 

Many Mika fans are fighting lately... I wonder why... Our fandom was supposed to be a welcoming one, yet jealousy is taking over. When I joined there was way less fights. I also don't understand why fans have to fight back with all those awful words and things to say. I mean, you don't want to be like the person who just bullied you. they don't want to be bullied, then why are they bullying them back? They should just be quiet, post a smiley face, laugh, even retweet with a smile - anything to make haters even more annoyed. Because they wouldn't have any idea what the f*** is going on. 

This would be my way f dealing with it  :mf_rosetinted:

Oooh....

*bows*

'Official' or not, it's the truth. :glasses2::biggrin2:

They don't think what their post can do to the people who read them. I wish they did. I just scroll past them now, I don't want all that negativity in my timeline. :glasses2:

I've seen a few old 'fans' that now spred hate about Mika. Just..... why? Why would you do that? You used to be a fan, so why hating on him now? What has he done to you? If you're not a fan anymore, that's fine, but stop ruining it for the other fans! (I'm meaning 'you' as in 'the former fans' offcourse, not you guys :teehee:

You're an amazing person Fiona, don't forget that. :hug: We just keep having our own parties! Right here. Without hatred and nasty words!

You have a point. 

Many Mika fans are fighting lately... I wonder why... Our fandom was supposed to be a welcoming one, yet jealousy is taking over. When I joined there was way less fights. I also don't understand why fans have to fight back with all those awful words and things to say. I mean, you don't want to be like the person who just bullied you. they don't want to be bullied, then why are they bullying them back? They should just be quiet, post a smiley face, laugh, even retweet with a smile - anything to make haters even more annoyed. Because they wouldn't have any idea what the f*** is going on. 

I have noticed and I have no idea why people are fighting. Over what? Over nothing. 

I just keep myself out of the drama. <_<

You have a point. 

I really don't know why people are fighting.  I hate arguments, so I always stay out of them.  Sometimes I get upset about things but you know what I do?  I talk to someone.  Not fighting, just talking.  Sometimes just talking can solve problems.  When people get angry, they misunderstand things and it makes everything worse.  But having a simple talk is much better. :thumb_yello: 

'Official' or not, it's the truth. :glasses2::biggrin2:

They don't think what their post can do to the people who read them. I wish they did. I just scroll past them now, I don't want all that negativity in my timeline. :glasses2:

I've seen a few old 'fans' that now spred hate about Mika. Just..... why? Why would you do that? You used to be a fan, so why hating on him now? What has he done to you? If you're not a fan anymore, that's fine, but stop ruining it for the other fans! (I'm meaning 'you' as in 'the former fans' offcourse, not you guys :teehee:

You're an amazing person Fiona, don't forget that. :hug: We just keep having our own parties! Right here. Without hatred and nasty words!

I have noticed and I have no idea why people are fighting. Over what? Over nothing. 

I just keep myself out of the drama. <_<

Some old fans say they left the fandom because of the actual fans, not Mika himself.  That's not Mika's problem, but they take it out on him.  It's not his fault!  Besides, not all the fans are rowdy or "stupid" like the woman was implying.  Some of us are rather intelligent.  Some of us have college degrees... :mf_rosetinted:  :fisch: 

Seriously, though, it's not nice to judge people like that.  I mean, how would SHE like it if someone called her stupid?

MFC parties are the best! :cheer: On a happier note, does anyone know when/if there are going to be parties for the 10th anniversary?  I saw people talking about it but it hasn't been mentioned in a while...

I really don't know why people are fighting.  I hate arguments, so I always stay out of them.  Sometimes I get upset about things but you know what I do?  I talk to someone.  Not fighting, just talking.  Sometimes just talking can solve problems.  When people get angry, they misunderstand things and it makes everything worse.  But having a simple talk is much better. :thumb_yello:

Some old fans say they left the fandom because of the actual fans, not Mika himself.  That's not Mika's problem, but they take it out on him.  It's not his fault!  Besides, not all the fans are rowdy or "stupid" like the woman was implying.  Some of us are rather intelligent.  Some of us have college degrees... :mf_rosetinted:  :fisch:

Seriously, though, it's not nice to judge people like that.  I mean, how would SHE like it if someone called her stupid?

MFC parties are the best! :cheer: On a happier note, does anyone know when/if there are going to be parties for the 10th anniversary?  I saw people talking about it but it hasn't been mentioned in a while...

I agree! I think most of us are intelligent people. Or at least we try to. :glasses2::teehee:

Let's just change the subject to a MFC party, it's more fun to talk about! :naughty: I haven't seen any dates for the actual parties yet! I think we will know soon. :)

Aww that's such an unnecessary and hurtful comment!!! I can't understand people like that... Why do people hurt other peoples feelings? The world is hard enough, why always hurting each other... There are singers that are far more untalented than Mika not even mentioning his character. I would not criticize others because of what idol they have. It's not okay. People don't understand what it means to have an idol. They can save your life. Mika did for me and for many others. Enjoying his music doesn't make someone a stupid person. I get angry when I hear things like that... :/

I agree! I think most of us are intelligent people. Or at least we try to. :glasses2::teehee:

Let's just change the subject to a MFC party, it's more fun to talk about! :naughty: I haven't seen any dates for the actual parties yet! I think we will know soon. :)

I hope the dates will be announced soon.  If there is a party in London, I would love to go.  Imagine if Mika was there too! :excite: 

Aww that's such an unnecessary and hurtful comment!!! I can't understand people like that... Why do people hurt other peoples feelings? The world is hard enough, why always hurting each other... There are singers that are far more untalented than Mika not even mentioning his character. I would not criticize others because of what idol they have. It's not okay. People don't understand what it means to have an idol. They can save your life. Mika did for me and for many others. Enjoying his music doesn't make someone a stupid person. I get angry when I hear things like that... :/

Mika's music helped me through so much, so I hate it when people criticise him like that.  I know not everyone likes his music, but there's no need to insult his character as well. :( 

Mika's music helped me through so much, so I hate it when people criticise him like that. I know not everyone likes his music, but there's no need to insult his character as well. :(

Exactly... It's terrible... :( I'm defending him, no matter what. People can't know what he means to me and my life. I wouldn't be who I am today if I didn't become his fan.

I would put up a fight for him although I hate disputes.

Anyway, how are you all today? :)