Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

3 hours ago, Starlight said:

I had a terrible week... my colleagues are obviously disliking me and don't keep it to themselves...

Do you have a Human Resources/Personnel officer where you work?  You might need to talk to someone about this.

On 16-9-2017 at 8:40 PM, Starlight said:

Oh no I'm sorry! :(

How do you feel now? :hug:

I had a terrible week... my colleagues are obviously disliking me and don't keep it to themselves...

Oh no :( Isn't there anyone you can talk to about that?

On 16-9-2017 at 8:51 PM, daItrick said:

Hello! I'm a newbie in here, haha... how's eveyone doing? :biggrin2:

Welcome!

On 16/9/2017 at 10:10 PM, teenagedreamer98 said:

Welcome! :D

1 minute ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Welcome!

Thanks guys!

Anyways, today was horrible. It's my first Monday on school and we had P.E. where I almost passed out 4 times. Later, I missed my school bus and I was in another city for almost 2 hours... What did I do to deserve this!? :tears:

On 18.9.2017 at 7:46 PM, We-Are-Golden said:

Oh no :( Isn't there anyone you can talk to about that?

Well I actually could tell my boss, but it seems to me that she especially likes this certain colleague... so I don't know if it would be positive for me to tell her about how I feel....

Anyway, I have another colleague I really like to work with and she also feels the way I do. So maybe we should tell our boss together? I try to talk to her about it.

On 9/18/2017 at 12:07 PM, daItrick said:

Thanks guys!

Anyways, today was horrible. It's my first Monday on school and we had P.E. where I almost passed out 4 times. Later, I missed my school bus and I was in another city for almost 2 hours... What did I do to deserve this!? :tears:

wtf are yall doing in pe that you almost passed out??

24 minutes ago, bone II said:

wtf are yall doing in pe that you almost passed out??

Nothing special, just that the fact of me not doing sports for 4 months, having a tiny nose that makes me have struggle breathing and my teacher making us doing the different moves and stuff non-stop (if you stop, he'll make you do another one) makes me nauseous and uhh... Yeah...

7 minutes ago, daItrick said:

Nothing special, just that the fact of me not doing sports for 4 months, having a tiny nose that makes me have struggle breathing and my teacher making us doing the different moves and stuff non-stop (if you stop, he'll make you do another one) makes me nauseous and uhh... Yeah...

ohhh ok...  if you did pass out could you got the nurse and get out of doing pe tho lmao

2 minutes ago, bone II said:

ohhh ok...  if you did pass out could you got the nurse and get out of doing pe tho lmao

I didn't really... But we don't even have a nurse in this school... To be honest, this place sucks a lot. <_<

4 hours ago, Starlight said:

Unbelievable :tears:

I know right? :tears:  Also means I'm on MFC for almost 2 years! :shocked: :naughty:  

3 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I know.  Hopefully we will all see him again soon! :wink2:

Yes, I hope so! I did see somewhere (I think instagram) that his tour truck driver commented with 'see you soon' in one of Mika's posts. I hope that means what I think it means. :naughty: 

2 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I know right? :tears:  Also means I'm on MFC for almost 2 years! :shocked: :naughty:  

Yes, I hope so! I did see somewhere (I think instagram) that his tour truck driver commented with 'see you soon' in one of Mika's posts. I hope that means what I think it means. :naughty: 

I think it means that Jon will bring some stuff from the tour to Milan for the filming of CasaMika like he did last year. We won´t get a tour before the new Album Comes out somewhere next year.

8 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

I think it means that Jon will bring some stuff from the tour to Milan for the filming of CasaMika like he did last year. We won´t get a tour before the new Album Comes out somewhere next year.

So the only thing we can do is to be patient and wait for a big world tour... :teehee:

Meanwhile we can enjoy the new episodes of Casa Mika soon. :D

12 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

Yeah, I also thought something like that. I know Mika won't tour soon. ;) 

4 hours ago, Starlight said:

So the only thing we can do is to be patient and wait for a big world tour... :teehee:

Meanwhile we can enjoy the new episodes of Casa Mika soon. :D

I hope that when he does a tour, he will go to many countries. :biggrin2: 

Yeeees! Even though I don't understand Italian. :naughty: 

19 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Yeah, I also thought something like that. I know Mika won't tour soon. ;) 

I hope that when he does a tour, he will go to many countries. :biggrin2: 

Yeeees! Even though I don't understand Italian. :naughty: 

I tried to teach myself last year and I think I can still remember some words, but not understand much... :lol:

22 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Hi guys, how are you all doing?  Hope you're all feeling better than me.  I've been feeling really sick over the past few days and had to skip my lessons today. :(

Oh no, what do you have? :(  Hope you're feeling better soon! :hug: 

I'm doing good. I've been to an amusementpark (the Efteling) on Monday wich was very fun. It's such a magical park :biggrin2: 

2 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Oh no, what do you have? :(  Hope you're feeling better soon! :hug: 

I'm doing good. I've been to an amusementpark (the Efteling) on Monday wich was very fun. It's such a magical park :biggrin2: 

Thanks! :hug:

It's just a sickness bug.  Hopefully it will go away soon.  I was kept awake for hours last night by noisy neighbours again, so that didn't help. :angry:

That's great!  I saw your pictures and it really does look like a magical place. :wub2:

21 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Thanks! :hug:

It's just a sickness bug.  Hopefully it will go away soon.  I was kept awake for hours last night by noisy neighbours again, so that didn't help. :angry:

That's great!  I saw your pictures and it really does look like a magical place. :wub2:

Yeah hopefully! Beeing sick isn't fun :wags_finger: And those stupid neighbours! :angry: Can't you speak to someone about that?

I've been going to that park since I was little, but I love to go there everytime. :wub2: 

1 hour ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Yeah hopefully! Beeing sick isn't fun :wags_finger: And those stupid neighbours! :angry: Can't you speak to someone about that?

I've been going to that park since I was little, but I love to go there everytime. :wub2: 

I'm going to report it to reception, but I don't know if there's much they can do.  Hopefully they can do something though, it's disrupting my sleep! :annoyed_h4h:

You must have some very special memories of that place. :wub2:

I posted this in the wrong thread :doh: But anyways...

I'm planning to do a tiny animation or gif to practise with anatomy and i'm looking for tiny clips of funny/cute moments of Mika to animate them! Does someone have any suggestions? 

On 28-9-2017 at 11:29 AM, teenagedreamer98 said:

I'm going to report it to reception, but I don't know if there's much they can do.  Hopefully they can do something though, it's disrupting my sleep! :annoyed_h4h:

You must have some very special memories of that place. :wub2:

I hope so too. :( I should report it anyway, just to be sure.  :yes:

Haha yes I do :wub2: