Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

5 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Yeah! :excite: Sadly I don't understand a word of it :aah: 

Me neither, but the atmosphere is great! :biggrin2:

I'm hoping to get audience tickets, but I'm not sure how that works exactly.  Is it a random draw or first-come-first-served?  Will there even be a live audience this year?  I have no idea. :dunno:

If possible, though, I'd love to go.  I would absolutely love to see Mika again.  Besides, I'm in desperate need of a holiday! :aah:

But even if I can't go, I'm sure it will still be amazing! :)

17 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Me neither, but the atmosphere is great! :biggrin2:

I'm hoping to get audience tickets, but I'm not sure how that works exactly.  Is it a random draw or first-come-first-served?  Will there even be a live audience this year?  I have no idea. :dunno:

If possible, though, I'd love to go.  I would absolutely love to see Mika again.  Besides, I'm in desperate need of a holiday! :aah:

But even if I can't go, I'm sure it will still be amazing! :)

I also have no idea how that works. Have you asked about it in the Casa Mika thread? :dunno: It would be amazing if you could go there though! :biggrin2:  Would make a perfect holiday :naughty: 

7 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I also have no idea how that works. Have you asked about it in the Casa Mika thread? :dunno: It would be amazing if you could go there though! :biggrin2:  Would make a perfect holiday :naughty: 

Last time I asked, no one else knew either, but I guess I could ask again.  Hopefully some more news will be released soon.  I would be the happiest girl in the world! :boing:

6 hours ago, Starlight said:

Wohooooooooo new month and so my Internet is faster again. :biggrin2:

What's up?

I feel I'm getting ill... I have a sore throat... -_-

Oh no, that's terrible.  I was ill last week.  Must be that time of year. :(

I'm doing ok.  I'm really enjoying my writing course at college.  It's very interesting and the people are so nice!

22 hours ago, Starlight said:

Wohooooooooo new month and so my Internet is faster again. :biggrin2:

What's up?

I feel I'm getting ill... I have a sore throat... -_-

Yaaaaaay! :biggrin2: 

Ah no :( I've heard from more people that they're sick, so I guess it's the time of year again. >.> I haven't been sick *yet*. Let's hope it stays that way :teehee: Hope you feel better soon :hug: 

16 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Last time I asked, no one else knew either, but I guess I could ask again.  Hopefully some more news will be released soon.  I would be the happiest girl in the world! :boing:

Oh no, that's terrible.  I was ill last week.  Must be that time of year. :(

I'm doing ok.  I'm really enjoying my writing course at college.  It's very interesting and the people are so nice!

I hope so too! I can imagine! :excite: 

That's good to hear :) Things are always better if the people are nice. :) 

49 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I hope so too! I can imagine! :excite: 

That's good to hear :) Things are always better if the people are nice. :) 

I would love to see Casa Mika so much, but unfortunately I heard that last year tickets were released very soon in advance - only a few days before the actual show!  Hopefully it will be different this year but that would be very inconvenient.  I would need time to organise travel etc. :annoyed_h4h:

Yeah, the people are really nice.  I got chatting to some more of them yesterday, and I hope I get to know them more. :)

23 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I would love to see Casa Mika so much, but unfortunately I heard that last year tickets were released very soon in advance - only a few days before the actual show!  Hopefully it will be different this year but that would be very inconvenient.  I would need time to organise travel etc. :annoyed_h4h:

Yeah, the people are really nice.  I got chatting to some more of them yesterday, and I hope I get to know them more. :)

Yeah that wouldn't be handy if you'd know only 2 days or even 1 day in advance :dunno: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :crossed:

That's great! Maybe you'll make some new friends! :D 

1 hour ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Yeah that wouldn't be handy if you'd know only 2 days or even 1 day in advance :dunno: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :crossed:

That's great! Maybe you'll make some new friends! :D 

Thank you so much! :hug: If I can't go, I'll maybe try for The Voice France instead.  Plus, hopefully he will tour again next year. :wink2:

I hope so! :biggrin2:

17 hours ago, Starlight said:

Huhu :bye:

I've been ill for two days now, but today I feel better. It must really be this time as half of my colleagues is ill... -_- and of course I'm the one who can't miss any illness. :aah:

That's great you're feeling better.  :D Being sick is horrible.

7 hours ago, Starlight said:

I hate it... it makes you feel so weak and you can't do anything...

:hug:

Any plans for the weekend?

I can sympathise.  I felt terrible this morning.  Last night I was awake until 4am because of the noisy neighbours.  This is getting seriously out of control.  I hate to complain all the time but I haven't slept properly in ages.  Plus, the noise is affecting my mental health as well. :tears:

I might go out tomorrow for a walk.  There's a really lovely park on the west side of Glasgow, so I might go there.  What about you? :)

On 5-10-2017 at 11:25 AM, teenagedreamer98 said:

Thank you so much! :hug: If I can't go, I'll maybe try for The Voice France instead.  Plus, hopefully he will tour again next year. :wink2:

I hope so! :biggrin2:

Oh yes the Voice should be fun as well! :biggrin2: Let's hope he'll tour soon again. But first; a new album :naughty: 

On 5-10-2017 at 6:21 PM, Starlight said:

Huhu :bye:

I've been ill for two days now, but today I feel better. It must really be this time as half of my colleagues is ill... -_- and of course I'm the one who can't miss any illness. :aah:

Oh my, then it's really the time :( *hopes it won't come this way* :aah:

Ahaha, you will always see  :aah:  Hope you feel better soon!

54 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I can sympathise.  I felt terrible this morning.  Last night I was awake until 4am because of the noisy neighbours.  This is getting seriously out of control.  I hate to complain all the time but I haven't slept properly in ages.  Plus, the noise is affecting my mental health as well. :tears:

I might go out tomorrow for a walk.  There's a really lovely park on the west side of Glasgow, so I might go there.  What about you? :)

Ah that really sucks! :(  I mean, we always have a lot of loud and noisy teens in front of our house in the weekends (we have a playground in front of our house) so I can sympathize a little with you. They should understand why you complain all the time, especially if it's affecting your health :( I hope something will happen soon for you. :hug: 

Edited by We-Are-Golden

7 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Oh yes the Voice should be fun as well! :biggrin2: Let's hope he'll tour soon again. But first; a new album :naughty: 

Ah that really sucks! :(  I mean, we always have a lot of loud and noisy teens in front of our house in the weekends (we have a playground in front of our house) so I can sympathize a little with you. They should understand why you complain all the time, especially if it's affecting your health :( I hope something will happen soon for you. :hug: 

The Voice would be great to see; plus, it takes place on Saturdays, so I'd be able to get time off college easily.  If only I could see Mika again soon, I miss him so much... :tears:

Hopefully I will get it sorted eventually.  The receptionists sent out an email reminding people to be quiet, but obviously some have just ignored it. :(  I might listen to music while I sleep, to block out the noise, but it would be so much better if it was sorted completely.

3 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

The Voice would be great to see; plus, it takes place on Saturdays, so I'd be able to get time off college easily.  If only I could see Mika again soon, I miss him so much... :tears:

Hopefully I will get it sorted eventually.  The receptionists sent out an email reminding people to be quiet, but obviously some have just ignored it. :(  I might listen to music while I sleep, to block out the noise, but it would be so much better if it was sorted completely.

Yes me too. :tears: Make sure that, if you get the opportunity to go, you take a lot of pics and you have to meet him. :glasses2: :crossed:

Omg, such rude people. I really don't understand why there are people like that. :annoyed_h4h:  Isn't there a way you could maybe get a different room? Or isn't that an option at all?

6 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Yes me too. :tears: Make sure that, if you get the opportunity to go, you take a lot of pics and you have to meet him. :glasses2: :crossed:

Omg, such rude people. I really don't understand why there are people like that. :annoyed_h4h:  Isn't there a way you could maybe get a different room? Or isn't that an option at all?

I don't understand it either.  Sadly I don't think it's possible to get another room; the accommodation is completely sold out.  I like the room itself; after all, I've already furnished it with Mika posters! :D  But some people are so rude it's unbelievable.

I'll definitely take lots of pics!  Meeting him would be a dream come true... :swoon:

10 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I don't understand it either.  Sadly I don't think it's possible to get another room; the accommodation is completely sold out.  I like the room itself; after all, I've already furnished it with Mika posters! :D  But some people are so rude it's unbelievable.

I'll definitely take lots of pics!  Meeting him would be a dream come true... :swoon:

Ah I see. :( Well, offcourse it's good that you like the room itself. :) I hope this get's sorted out soon :hug: 

I knooow :wub2: 

On 8-10-2017 at 11:33 AM, Starlight said:

I used the weekend for recovering. So I actually feel quite well now. :)

The only thing that annoys me is the permanent rain... it's been raining for almost two weeks... I'm really fed up with it. Grr :aah:

Ah that's good to hear :) I can't see rain anymore either :aah: We wanted to go for a walk in the forest and take some photo's, but right before we wanted to go it started to rain so hard! :(:aah: Apparantly the weather will get better in the end of the week here though!

17 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Just had the best night out with some other students from college!  Got to know some more people and we had a really great time.  Went for pizza first and then to a bar.  I even told them about Mika haha! :D

How fun! :D Making new friends is always good! Same goes for pizza, is also always good :naughty:  What did they say when you started about Mika? :) 

Edited by We-Are-Golden

1 hour ago, We-Are-Golden said:

How fun! :D Making new friends is always good! Same goes for pizza, is also always good :naughty:  What did they say when you started about Mika? :) 

Yeah, it was so good.  You can never go wrong with pizza! :licks_lips:

One of the girls said she had heard of Mika and liked his song Lollipop.  Most people here seem to know him for LICM but nothing much else.  One of the boys didn't know who he was, so I told him and now he is going to look him up.  I should be getting paid for promoting Mika! :aah:

On 9-10-2017 at 5:36 PM, teenagedreamer98 said:

Yeah, it was so good.  You can never go wrong with pizza! :licks_lips:

One of the girls said she had heard of Mika and liked his song Lollipop.  Most people here seem to know him for LICM but nothing much else.  One of the boys didn't know who he was, so I told him and now he is going to look him up.  I should be getting paid for promoting Mika! :aah:

Yeah, it's always his first album where people know him from. :naughty: Who knows, maybe you've created new fans :teehee: 

Hahahaha you should! :aah: