Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

14 hours ago, cat_loves_mika said:

I was love at first lick :wub2:

IMG_20191006_165959.thumb.jpg.4e66de6233f3fb569289311532a050b2.jpg

OMG so cute!!!!! :fangurl:

and what name did you finally choose? :wink2:

19 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Ah yes this thread needs some life again! :teehee:  Let's start a party! :yay::dance_man:

YES PLEASE!!!!! :roftl:

1 hour ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Ooooooooh so cute!! :wub2: 

She is such a big cuddler, she always wants to sleep on my head especially. It's making kennel training her a nightmare because she is very needy and has a lot of seperation anxiety, but she is so stinking cute. She's gonna be a very loving animal. :wub2:

Good thing too, because a huge reason we got her was for an emotional support animal for me. I feel quite emotional supported already. 

IMG_20191010_070527.thumb.jpg.c812ab82f714edcb2955955d8ec935cc.jpg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, cat_loves_mika said:

She is such a big cuddler, she always wants to sleep on my head especially. It's making kennel training her a nightmare because she is very needy and has a lot of seperation anxiety, but she is so stinking cute. She's gonna be a very loving animal. :wub2:

Good thing too, because a huge reason we got her was for an emotional support animal for me. I feel quite emotional supported already. 

OMG that's adorable!!! :swoon:

I bet you're happy now. :wub2: and I swear you couldn't have a better support! :hug:

6 hours ago, Starlight said:

OMG that's adorable!!! :swoon:

I bet you're happy now. :wub2: and I swear you couldn't have a better support! :hug:

I feel so lucky to have such a nice dog and it's been so rewarding so far. We have only had her for 5 days and it's so nice to see how fast she is learning, even though it's exhausted. 

15 hours ago, cat_loves_mika said:

I feel so lucky to have such a nice dog and it's been so rewarding so far. We have only had her for 5 days and it's so nice to see how fast she is learning, even though it's exhausted. 

The first time is always exhausting... but this time goes by and you will have happy days with her. :yes:

She's need some time for learning everything of course. It's like having a child. But she'll be grown up faster than you think. :wink2:

On 10/10/2019 at 9:25 PM, cat_loves_mika said:

It definitly looks like you make each other happy! :wub2:  

• 2 weeks later...

We have a new cat since yesterday! :biggrin2: We got her from a shelter. She's 1 year and 5 months. Poor thing was dropped there after she had a litter of kittens. Way too young offcourse, she's still acting a bit like a kitten herself.

But she's very sweet and cuddly so far and she loves to play!

1208284320_20191022_1717331.thumb.jpg.026e356009e12f955a5e186cc729a7a3.jpg

20191022_172157[1].jpg

Edited by We-Are-Golden
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

We have a new cat since yesterday! :biggrin2: We got her from a shelter. She's 1 year and 5 months. Poor thing was dropped there after she had a litter of kittens. Way too young offcourse, she's still acting a bit like a kitten herself.

20191022_172157[1].jpg

So happy for you, she has beautiful eyes!

On 10/23/2019 at 8:15 PM, We-Are-Golden said:

We have a new cat since yesterday! :biggrin2:

Congratulations! I am so happy when someone is adopting a pet from a shelter and don't buy them from shops, it's the best thing you can do :flowers2: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/24/2019 at 5:22 PM, Starlight said:

I love cats so much and this one is especially beautiful :mf_lustslow:

I loooove cats! Thank you! :wub2: 

On 10/24/2019 at 7:37 PM, krysady said:

Congratulations! I am so happy when someone is adopting a pet from a shelter and don't buy them from shops, it's the best thing you can do :flowers2: 

Thank you! Yes I totally agree! I'm happy we can give her a second chance. :biggrin2:

• Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 1:15 PM, We-Are-Golden said:

20191022_172157[1].jpg

She's so pretty! Her tabby color reminds me so much of my tabby can I had who passed away. It looks black and gray, right? I haven't seen this kind of coloring too much in cats. 

On 10/31/2019 at 11:09 PM, cat_loves_mika said:

She's so pretty! Her tabby color reminds me so much of my tabby can I had who passed away. It looks black and gray, right? I haven't seen this kind of coloring too much in cats. 

Thanks! She is :D Yeah on the photo's it looks like black and gray, but in the sunlight the colours are a bit warmer, with some brown tones in it. :D 

Aaaww that's sad. How old was he/she? :( 

7 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Thanks! She is :D Yeah on the photo's it looks like black and gray, but in the sunlight the colours are a bit warmer, with some brown tones in it. :D 

Aaaww that's sad. How old was he/she? :( 

Yes! That was his pattern too exactly! It was so unique. 

He was 11 years old and he passed away due to a sudden heart attack since he always had murmur in his heart beat. He was one of the cats I grew up with as a child/teen, but my parents have since adopted a couple other precious cats who we all love so much. One of them has recently become so fat and I don't know how my mom let that happen... I held him for the first time in awhile the other day and it was like I was holding a completely different cat. :lmfao:

2 hours ago, cat_loves_mika said:

Yes! That was his pattern too exactly! It was so unique. 

He was 11 years old and he passed away due to a sudden heart attack since he always had murmur in his heart beat. He was one of the cats I grew up with as a child/teen, but my parents have since adopted a couple other precious cats who we all love so much. One of them has recently become so fat and I don't know how my mom let that happen... I held him for the first time in awhile the other day and it was like I was holding a completely different cat. :lmfao:

Aaww! The pattern was one of the things that drew me towards her! :D Though looks aren't everything offcourse, as long as they're sweet. :wub2: 

Aaww poor thing. :(  I wish cats would last a lifetime. Or at least most of them. :naughty: I'm glad more people that I know get their cat from shelters instead of buying a kitten from someone. 

Well, at least there is more to love now. :lmfao: