Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

Hmmm good choice, good choice. :glasses2:

You'll have to be quick before the rest is gone! :naughty: 

That's why I love MFC and the anniversary competitions! It's not just so much fun to do, the prizes are so great as well!

Congrats! :D 

The puzzles are fun to do.  Can't wait to see the other competitions later in the year!

The prizes were really great this year. :wub2: And I enjoy doing puzzles like these, especially since they're Mika-related. :biggrin2:

Yes! :yes::clap:

Hehe, me, too. :D My whole family asked me what I'm doing all the time and what kind of puzzles these are. :naughty:

Mine too. :wub:

Seriously, it would be so great if they could organise a private meet and greet or concert. I don't know if they will though, so we can only dream... :tears:

That would be perfect omg... :swoon: But even things like that are impossible for me to attend as I never could afford going anywhere outside my own country... Still I would be happy for anyone who could live such an event!

Some dreams come true one day! ;)

That would be perfect omg... :swoon: But even things like that are impossible for me to attend as I never could afford going anywhere outside my own country... Still I would be happy for anyone who could live such an event!

Some dreams come true one day! ;)

That's sad you wouldn't be able to go. :( Hopefully Mika will come to Germany again sometime... :crossed: 

I could probably afford to go to a meet and greet, but my main problem is the lack of time.  I'm going to uni later this year and I'll be busy studying, so I may not be able to go if there is a meet-up later in the year. :tears: 

Same problem here really, I don't have enough money (or the time) to travel to a different country to see him. :tear: I wish I could tho, then I would be able to see him more often, like other people..

He NEEDS to go back to Holland eventually *prays for you*

I'm really jealous of the people who see him all the time.  Some fans went to nearly every show he did last year.  I don't know how they have the time.  Plus, they must be super rich. :unsure: 

• Like 1

That's sad you wouldn't be able to go. :( Hopefully Mika will come to Germany again sometime... :crossed:

I could probably afford to go to a meet and greet, but my main problem is the lack of time. I'm going to uni later this year and I'll be busy studying, so I may not be able to go if there is a meet-up later in the year. :tears:

We're so unlucky somehow... :tears:

Same problem here really, I don't have enough money (or the time) to travel to a different country to see him. :tear: I wish I could tho, then I would be able to see him more often, like other people..

Yeah... I hope they appreciate the chance they get...

He NEEDS to go back to Holland eventually *prays for you*

I'm really jealous of the people who see him all the time.  Some fans went to nearly every show he did last year.  I don't know how they have the time.  Plus, they must be super rich. :unsure:

He HAS to! *prays along* Same goes for Scotland, UK, Germany.. well, every other country then France and Italy really. :glasses2:

I know right! How do they manage to do that? :o Did they find a magic tree filled with money or something? :naughty:

• Like 1

We're so unlucky somehow... :tears:

Yeah... I hope they appreciate the chance they get...

Our time will come! Maybe it will take a while, but I still keep a little hope!

From a lot I'm sure they do, but from some I'm not sure. 

I'm really jealous of the people who see him all the time. Some fans went to nearly every show he did last year. I don't know how they have the time. Plus, they must be super rich. :unsure:

That's why I finally wanted to finish my studies and earn some money... But well...