Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

Something random: My dad is pretty good in predicting things. And I asked him today 'When will Mika's new album come out?' (You never know :naughty: ) And he said September.. I'm curious if he'll be right. :teehee:

Ahahaha hopefully he's right!!! :naughty:

I am sooo late when it comes to replying :doh: But I did ;) And I really hope we ALL see him soon and not MIkasoon :facepalm::huglove: Oh Mika :naughty:

Haha yes, Elena can tell you how late I reply too :lmfao: But I do ;)

It's not a problem! :) It's just I'm missing your messages if it takes longer! :doh::huglove:

• Like 1

For my B day? That wouldn't be bad at all :D

Aaaah true haha! I'd rather have it sooner tho. :teehee::aah:

Ahahaha hopefully he's right!!! :naughty:

It's not a problem! :) It's just I'm missing your messages if it takes longer! :doh::huglove:

We'll see! :naughty:

That's a good point you raise and true, they must think that too but sadly that is soooo not the case. The minimum should be a gig per country per 2 years (3 years max) but more than that is not fair 

It would be great if that could happen but doing a gig in every European country would be very expensive. :(   That's probably why he mainly sticks to Italy and France, because he has better sales there.

He doesn't even go to London very often, even though he lives there.  Have to admit, I find this a bit odd. :huh: 

For my B day? That wouldn't be bad at all :D

That would be very appropriate! :lol: 

I heard Mika's book was meant to be released in May, just before my birthday.  But the way things are going, I'm not building my hopes up. :unsure: 

• Like 1

I'm starting on the 1st of February at a lawyer. :) So I'm working with what I learned at uni every day.

I don't feel that bad anymore. :D

Oh Lollie... :( I'm ill, too! I guess it's also the flu... I have a sore throat and I'm coughing all the time...

I'm starting on the 1st of February at a lawyer. :) So I'm working with what I learned at uni every day.

Oh Lollie... :( I'm ill, too! I guess it's also the flu... I have a sore throat and I'm coughing all the time...

Oh that sounds nice! :) Especially since that's what you've been studying for! Now you can earn your own money you can use for Mika merch. :glasses2:

Oh no. :( Same here, sore throat, coughing, sneezing, everything hurts. Just oldfashioned sick. <_< As a added bonus I also have a sinus infection, hooray!

I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

I've been ill for the past few days. I have the flu and I think the worst part still has to come. <_< Stupid flu *shakes fist*

Hope you get better soon! :hug: 

Hint: listen to Mika.  He's the best medicine you could have. :wink2: 

That's great!  I'm sure you'll be much happier now. :D 

Hope you get better soon too. :hug:

Hope you get better soon! :hug:

Hint: listen to Mika.  He's the best medicine you could have. :wink2:

That's great!  I'm sure you'll be much happier now. :D

Hope you get better soon too. :hug:

Thanks, I hope so :hug:

I need a looot of paracetameeks :naughty:

Hello guys! I'm still ill... :(

hopefully I'm okay when I have to start working... <_<

Oh no, sorry to hear that. :( My mum and my gran are also ill at the moment.  Seems like everyone is unwell. :unsure: 

I hope you'll be well enough to work very soon.  Just keep taking that Mika therapy! :hug: 

Hello guys! I'm still ill... :(

hopefully I'm okay when I have to start working... <_<

Same here. :( My mom found out she has a lung infection (or pneumonia, not sure how to call it) 2 days ago and my dad is now also ill. :( *sends healing vibes to you*

The date for the MFC party in London has been announced and I might be able to gooooo! :excite:

Wow happy for you! :clap:

Oh no, sorry to hear that. :( My mum and my gran are also ill at the moment. Seems like everyone is unwell. :unsure:

I hope you'll be well enough to work very soon. Just keep taking that Mika therapy! :hug:

My Mum and dad are also not feeling well... It's the typical time of the year for being ill... <_<

Thank you! :hug:

Same here. :( My mom found out she has a lung infection (or pneumonia, not sure how to call it) 2 days ago and my dad is now also ill. :( *sends healing vibes to you*

:( for you and your mum, too!!!

Hello everyone! Congrats to Lena and for everyone: get better soon :D

Fiona: YOU LUCKY

:huglove:

Hello everyone! Congrats to Lena and for everyone: get better soon :D

Fiona: YOU LUCKY

Thanks! :D 

I really hope I can go but the trouble is, I wouldn't know anyone at the party.  Most people have Mika as their profile pic so I would be totally confused! :huh: 

That would be amazing if you could go! :D

I know...and even more amazing if Mika was there too! :fangurl:

Wow happy for you! :clap:

My Mum and dad are also not feeling well... It's the typical time of the year for being ill... <_<

Thank you! :hug:

Hope that everyone gets better soon. :hug: 

I really hope I can go but the trouble is, I wouldn't know anyone at the party.  Most people have Mika as their profile pic so I would be totally confused! :huh:

I know...and even more amazing if Mika was there too! :fangurl:

Hope that everyone gets better soon. :hug:

Oooh yes, now that would be amazing haha! Imagine :wub2: