Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

:bye: Hello there! I survived my first day! :D And it was fun! :) But also kinda hard. I didn't have much time to think about anything.. Just like going on and start working. :shocked: I guess I made some mistakes, but I'm trying my best not to do any more!

You can't be here too much, Lollie! :P

:bye: Hello there! I survived my first day! :D And it was fun! :) But also kinda hard. I didn't have much time to think about anything.. Just like going on and start working. :shocked: I guess I made some mistakes, but I'm trying my best not to do any more!

You can't be here too much, Lollie! :P

That's good to hear! :D And it's fine to make mistakes! Especially on your first day! :naughty:

Haha, that's true! :aah:

Made some more mistakes today... :doh: My colleague doesn't seem to like me... She's annoyed by me asking her questions... But it's better to ask than to make mistakes, right?

I feel like they think I should know everything at once... <_<

Made some more mistakes today... :doh: My colleague doesn't seem to like me... She's annoyed by me asking her questions... But it's better to ask than to make mistakes, right?

It's definitly better then to ask something multiple times then beeing unsure what to do and then make mistakes. She should 'chill a little' :glasses2::naughty:

I'm sure it'll get better when you work there a little longer and when you know what to do. ;)

Edited by We-Are-Golden

It's only natural that you'll make mistakes, after all it's only your second day, so don't worry!  Asking is always a good thing.  Be patient and don't let others bother you too much. :) 

Then we don't like her. :glasses2: Easy as that. :aah:

She's probably jealous of your bobtastic brilliance! :D

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get better at the job as you do it more often. :)

You are both cute. :hug: Thanks! :huglove:

I hope I will get better so I don't need anyone to help me.