Hello everybody/ciao a tutti/salut tout le monde!

Siri

Hello everyone!

First of all, I want to say happy 10th anniversary to you all  :happybday: !

My name’s Sirielle and I’m new on MFC. I’m half Italian :italia:  and half French :france: , so I will write this in English, sorry for any mistake :sorry: !

I hesitated long time before getting an MFC account for some reasons: the first, I’m a bit asocial (sorry); the second is that my participation could only be symbolic (I don’t think I would ever be able to REALLY help and go to concerts/events); finally, I read about problems and stuff.
Despite all, I decided to join because I also read wonderful things you’ve done, in addition to beautiful stories of friendship that you’ve created; so, even if only virtually, I wanted to be part of that too! So why not join the anniversary’s day?

I know this is a horrible presentation, sorry! Perhaps it’s better if I tell you how I become a fan!

I already knew some of Mika’s songs (how could I NOT know Grace Kelly, Love Today, etc.?), but I discovered his “personality” thanks to my grandma.
As I already said, I’m half French and last year I went in France with Erasmus project; I was at my grandma’s house (it was September 2015) and we watched together a TV program, that’s called “Vivement Dimanche”, with Mika as guest. How a surprise for me when he began to speak Frencheek!9.gif ! Then my grandma (and the TV program too, but you know grannies…) told me his story and that’s how I become interested in his work and his world!

After becoming “Mikaddicted”, I went at Bercy for the “Mika © Paris” concert with a Canadian friend: it was my very first concert and it was AMAZING :woot_jump:  ! I was very excited and, as some fans were putting on make up, I wanted too: so I asked it to some Italians fans (hi, it was me!) despite my tendency of being alone and not talk to strangers.

I wanted to buy something from the store but I was scared to lose my place in the queue (and I didn’t know where and if there was one  :doh:  ); I REALLY wanted to wait for Mika after the concert too, but I didn’t know where to go, my friend wanted to leave and I hadn’t slept for 2 days, so no Mika! :bed:

Now I don’t know how to end this presentation, I hope that this experience with you could help open my mind and my heart too!  :group_hug:

• Like 4

Hello everyone!

First of all, I want to say happy 10th anniversary to you all  :happybday: !

My name’s Sirielle and I’m new on MFC. I’m half Italian :italia:  and half French :france: , so I will write this in English, sorry for any mistake :sorry: !

I hesitated long time before getting an MFC account for some reasons: the first, I’m a bit asocial (sorry); the second is that my participation could only be symbolic (I don’t think I would ever be able to REALLY help and go to concerts/events); finally, I read about problems and stuff.

Despite all, I decided to join because I also read wonderful things you’ve done, in addition to beautiful stories of friendship that you’ve created; so, even if only virtually, I wanted to be part of that too! So why not join the anniversary’s day?

I know this is a horrible presentation, sorry! Perhaps it’s better if I tell you how I become a fan!

I already knew some of Mika’s songs (how could I NOT know Grace Kelly, Love Today, etc.?), but I discovered his “personality” thanks to my grandma.

As I already said, I’m half French and last year I went in France with Erasmus project; I was at my grandma’s house (it was September 2015) and we watched together a TV program, that’s called “Vivement Dimanche”, with Mika as guest. How a surprise for me when he began to speak Frencheek!9.gif ! Then my grandma (and the TV program too, but you know grannies…) told me his story and that’s how I become interested in his work and his world!

After becoming “Mikaddicted”, I went at Bercy for the “Mika © Paris” concert with a Canadian friend: it was my very first concert and it was AMAZING :woot_jump:  ! I was very excited and, as some fans were putting on make up, I wanted too: so I asked it to some Italians fans (hi, it was me!) despite my tendency of being alone and not talk to strangers.

I wanted to buy something from the store but I was scared to lose my place in the queue (and I didn’t know where and if there was one  :doh:  ); I REALLY wanted to wait for Mika after the concert too, but I didn’t know where to go, my friend wanted to leave and I hadn’t slept for 2 days, so no Mika! :bed:

Now I don’t know how to end this presentation, I hope that this experience with you could help open my mind and my heart too!  :group_hug:

Hello Sirielle, nice to meet you :D

Wow that's a very beautiful story, how you started getting to know him thanks to your grandma and your Bercy adventure  :wub: :wub:

Hope you're gonna have a lot of fun here, everyone's really nice so I'm sure you're gonna meet many friends  :hug:

See you around and, of course,  :welcomeani:   

• Like 1

Sirielle Hello, welcome to the MFC.

Also I'm Italian and I can assure you that here is really good.

Have fun with us!

As soon as you can, follow the Italian Thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32854-mfc-italia-italian-thread-2017/

Grazie mille, lo farò  :original: ! Devo presentarmi anche lì? (Scusate ma all'inizio credo che farò mooolte domande stupide  :facepalm: )

Hi Siri,

welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2: .

Here are many people who changed a lot thanks to Mika. People who thought they would never travel allone to different countries only to see any popstar because they were afraid or simply to oldfashoned and now don´t think about it and book the next travel....... ( I´m one of them ). So I think maybe you will also change a bit :yes:

Hi Sirielle, I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome and have fun to the MFC!!! ✌

I was in Bercy too!!! A wonderful concert!!! ❤ Thanks to him I met many people and I trip with them for the Mika's events!!! :)

Come ti ha già detto Chiara ti aspettiamo nel Thread italiano!!! ;)

• Like 1

Hi Siri,

welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2: .

Here are many people who changed a lot thanks to Mika. People who thought they would never travel allone to different countries only to see any popstar because they were afraid or simply to oldfashoned and now don´t think about it and book the next travel....... ( I´m one of them ). So I think maybe you will also change a bit :yes:

Thank you, I hope so and I think I already started to ;)

Hello Sirielle..I'm like you..great!  :italia:  :france: 
So..welcome to the MFC! I was in Paris too..maybe we saw each other during the queue but I don't remember!! 
Have fun here..and see you on another occasion (hoping for new occasions ASAP :pray: ) 

• Like 1

Hello Sirielle..I'm like you..great!  :italia:  :france: 

So..welcome to the MFC! I was in Paris too..maybe we saw each other during the queue but I don't remember!! 

Have fun here..and see you on another occasion (hoping for new occasions ASAP :pray: )

I hope so!

Hi Sirielle

What a funny amusing and interesting introduction. I loved (and laughed) reading it. Welcome at MFC. I'm quite sure you fit in perfectly here. Have fun and surprise yourself.

Thank you  :)

Hi,Sirielle!  :bye:  Welcome to MFC,enjoy!  :welcomeani:  I love your name,I've never heard it before  :)  I was at Bercy too,you've been lucky to attend exactly this event for your first Mika live experience,it was impressive and unforgettable  :wub:

• Like 1

I love your name,I've never heard it before  :)

Oh, thank you  :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, it was AMAZING! In fact, as I knew about the gig and that would have been a special one, I thought "I have to go!". So I did and I'm very happy of that  :excite:

• Like 1