MIKA at Sanremo Music Festival, Italy - 9th February 2017

Gabry74

Rai Pubblicita

http://www.raipubblicita.it/

Da martedì 7 a sabato 11 febbraio si svolgerà il 67° Festival di Sanremo. Carlo Conti sarà il direttore artistico, affiancato da Maria de Filippi. Ben 22 sono i campioni e 8 le nuove proposte in gara, che si esibiranno sul palco dell’Ariston insieme a superospiti internazionali e non. Il Festival sarà trasmesso in diretta su Rai 1, su Radio2 e su RaiPlay, oltre che sull'App RaiPlay disponibile per mobile e connected tv. Rai Premium trasmetterà la replica integrale delle 4 serate il giorno successivo al pomeriggio, la finale, invece, la domenica in prime time.

Google translator

From Tuesday 7 to Saturday, February 11 will be held the 67th Sanremo Festival. Carlo Conti will be the artistic director, flanked by Maria de Filippi. Ben 22 are the champions and 8 new proposals in the race, who will perform on the stage of the Ariston with international superospiti and not. The Festival will be broadcast live on Rai 1, on Radio 2 and RaiPlay, as well as RaiPlay App available for mobile and connected TV. Rai Premium will broadcast the complete replication of 4 nights the next day in the afternoon, the final, however, on Sunday in prime time.

PDF file

Sanremo_2017-listino.pdf

post-18723-0-18886500-1485470412_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'm so curious to see what he will sing at Festival in Sanremo! I hope in a new song...or an old song, maybe one of those he doesn't often sing from NPIH.

I think the sinphonic version of the songs are really beautiful, but the Festival is an event that aims to raise awareness in particular pop and light music.

We wait and see!!

• Like 1

The Mika's moment will be on 9th february and it's the evening dedicate to the cover, all of them sing the cover they prefer. And Mika ? What do think ?

Hi everybody

I would like to send flowers To Mika when he Will be in sanremo. Is it possible? Wich adress? The festival's one? Hotel? He Will receive it? I don't really know How To do i'm a new fan. Help :)

The festival will take place at Ariston Theater,I guess you could use this address : http://www.aristonsanremo.com/contatti/  

• Like 1

Hi everybody

I would like to send flowers To Mika when he Will be in sanremo. Is it possible? Wich adress? The festival's one? Hotel? He Will receive it? I don't really know How To do i'm a new fan. Help :)

Hi! You can make them deliver to the staff of the theatre.
  • Like 3

Una curiosita' in merito alla sua partecipazione al Festival....Mika voleva partecipare con i ragazzi della banda Rulli Frulli al posto dell'orchestra ma purtroppo la troupe della Rai non l'ha permesso per un discorso di numeri....strumenti....problemi con la diretta ecc ecc....sarebbe stato interessante vedere cosa avrebbe combinato!!!

• Like 3

I have this adress

"Teatro ariston

Via giacomo Matteotti, 212,18038

Sanremo IM, italy "

I write for MIKA? Or what?

Thanks a lot

Yes, You have to write "For Mika" because there's a lot of artists :)

• Like 1