MIKA at Sanremo Music Festival, Italy - 9th February 2017

Gabry74

RaiPlay

Festival di Sanremo Gli ospiti annunciati di #Sanremo2017

I nomi degli ospiti musicali: Tiziano Ferro, Giorgia, Mika, Ricky Martin, Rag'n'Bone Man ma "ce ne saranno altri" dice Conti.

• Like 2

Sono felicissima di rivedere Mika a Sanremo è stato proprio li che tutto è cominciato per me...è stato proprio al festival che lo vidi la prima volta.Io credo che questa volta porterà un nuovo brano...il ritiro di qualche giorno a Miami fosre è servito a questo...lo spero tanto...voi che ne pensate?

Di solito a Miami va in vacanza nella sua bellissima villa che ha decorato personalmente con sua sorella... ;) Comunque sarebbe fantastico se riproponesse Grace Kelly 10 anni dopo e cantasse un nuovo bravo! :)

• Like 2

It's the most important musical festival of the Italian song then it is very popular in our country. The contestants are divided into 2 categories "Big" and " New proposals". They sing of course only in italian,a brand new song (it's compulsory that nobody has ever listened to it before or you are disqualified). The victory goes to the song that gets the highest score which is determined by the vote of a popular jury + the votes of a "technical" one. This year is the 69th edition so you can easily imagine that this festival represents somehow and in some way the history of our country and the changing of the times. During the decades many people have started to snob it a little bit but at the end everybody have at least a look to it. Newspapers and magazines write a lot about it. Of course many foreign singers are invited and they are pleased to come because it's a very good chance to be seen and known even by the people that normally would not listen to them. The atmosphere is sober and quite formal as the audience in the theater is not too young and the dresses are very elegant. This is more or less what I can tell you in a post. Of course I have said just the essential but I hope to have answered your question.

• Like 8

I am so happy to see this news !

I love the Sanremo festival, I am fond of this show !

The organization has right to invite him, for his 10th anniversary of Grace Kelly ????

I'm a bit disappointed to can't go there ^^

• Like 1

It's the most important musical festival of the Italian song then it is very popular in our country. The contestants are divided into 2 categories "Big" and " New proposals". They sing of course only in italian,a brand new song (it's compulsory that nobody has ever listened to it before or you are disqualified). The victory goes to the song that gets the highest score which is determined by the vote of a popular jury + the votes of a "technical" one. This year is the 69th edition so you can easily imagine that this festival represents somehow and in some way the history of our country and the changing of the times. During the decades many people have started to snob it a little bit but at the end everybody have at least a look to it. Newspapers and magazines write a lot about it. Of course many foreign singers are invited and they are pleased to come because it's a very good chance to be seen and known even by the people that normally would not listen to them. The atmosphere is sober and quite formal as the audience in the theater is not too young and the dresses are very elegant. This is more or less what I can tell you in a post. Of course I have said just the essential but I hope to have answered your question.

Thanks for your post ????

• Like 1

I'm out of likes, but thank you very much for explaining :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

:) Don't you worry, dear MFCers :hug:  I'm quite sure that MIKA will do shows and gigs, at least in the southern part of Europe, also throughout 2017 :wub: After all his success lately, I assume he'll get offers that he just can't afford to reject... :teehee:  :fisch:

Love, love

me 

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 4

If the TV quotes will be as well as last year a lot of people will watch Mikas performance, good thing :wink2: I found it on Wikipedia:

9. Februar 2016     11.134.000     49,48 %[5]

10. Februar 2016     10.748.000     49,91 %[6]

11. Februar 2016     10.462.000     47,88 %[7]

12. Februar 2016     10.164.000     47,81 %[8]

13. Februar 2016     11.222.128     52,52 %[9]

Durchschnitt     10.746.026     49,52 %

This year it will be more and more and more :naughty:

• Like 2

On TV Sorrisi e Canzoni, there's the confermation about the Mika's partecipation at the Festival of Sanremo,

but not the exact date. We just have to wait... ;)

post-25071-0-20241600-1484743571_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gabry74
  • Like 4

RE-post from the Italian Press thread.

Rai 1

La Vita in Diretta

• St 2016/17
  • Puntata del 12/01/2017

http://www.raiplay.it/video/2017/01/La-vita-in-diretta-46c8b73c-ee96-4c89-8d93-237cec662030.html

La prima notizia di oggi riguarda il cantante Mika e la sua partecipazione come ospite internazionale al prossimo Festival di Sanremo.

A Part of Mika

OPENLOAD ( view & download )

post-18723-0-87041000-1484762235_thumb.png

Edited by Kumazzz
YouTube blocked the video
  • Like 2

On TV Sorrisi e Canzoni, there's the confermation about the Mika's partecipation at the Festival of Sanremo,

but not the exact date. We just have to wait... ;)

TV Sorrisi e Canzoni

• N.4 - 17 Gennaio 2017

32390169095_eb9c175b97_o.jpg

(4096 x 2550)   https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/659/32390179235_5164a9761b_o.jpg

32390179235_b088e41abd_k.jpg

• Like 3

I'm very happy that they have invited him as a special guest!!!! The last time he went there was in 2007! A good way to celebrate his 10-years career!!!

È proprio bello che sarà l'ospite al Festival di Sanremo ! Visto che c'è l'orchestra magari ci farà sentire qualcosa dalla Sinfonia Pop.Maybe a beautifull "Ordinary man"?

Edited by Léna Machu
  • Like 5

È proprio bello che sarà l'ospite al Festival di Sanremo ! Visto che c'è l'orchestra magari ci farà sentire qualcosa dalla Sinfonia Pop.Maybe a beautifull "Ordinary man"?

Interesting thought! You are right, it would be such a waste if he wouldn't use the orchetra.

• Like 4

Sono contenta che piace anche a voi l'idea di Sinfonia Pop. Io l'adoro e penso che ci sono delle canzoni diventate ancora più belle. Invidio tutti quelli che sono riusciti a partecipare a due serate a Firenze. No ticket

• Like 2

Sono contenta che piace anche a voi l'idea di Sinfonia Pop. Io l'adoro e penso che ci sono delle canzoni diventate ancora più belle. Invidio tutti quelli che sono riusciti a partecipare a due serate a Firenze. No tick

Ora che appartenete a MFC, si sa su Mika concerti abbastanza presto per essere in grado di partecipare :hug:

• Like 3

Che bello ! Terza serata ! Adesso bisogna solo vedere che sorpresa ci farà. Ci contiamo in qcs di speciale, stile Mika !

Spero lasci a bocca aperta tutti quelli che dicono: Mika? Bah, che ci trovi di speciale? :das:

• Like 3

Che parlino pure ! Io lo trovo veramente molto bravo ma poi è una persona simpatica, sincera, niente falsità ed oggi è una cosa rara. Ecco, lui ride con la bocca e con gli occhi !

• Like 4