Arena di Verona e twitter

Napen

I will sign the petition. I'll do it too on MusArt festival Facebook page. It is for another concert of Mika in Florence,in Piazza della Santissima Annunziata.

Are you ready for Sanremo ? I mean for Mika's evening

I will sign the petition. I'll do it too on MusArt festival Facebook page. It is for another concert of Mika in Florence,in Piazza della Santissima Annunziata.

Are you ready for Sanremo ? I mean for Mika's evening

I've already sign for Musart Festiva :naughty: and Florence for me is nearest for me! I hope...

For Sanremo Festival I don't feel so ready :D I'm searching for pass to entry in Ariston during the rehearsal, otherwise I will be crazy to search see Mika in the street! :mf_rosetinted:

I've already sign for Musart Festiva :naughty: and Florence for me is nearest for me! I hope...

For Sanremo Festival I don't feel so ready :D I'm searching for pass to entry in Ariston during the rehearsal, otherwise I will be crazy to search see Mika in the street! :mf_rosetinted:

I have already signed the petition, and I really hope that Mika will do the concert in Verona, also because I have never visited this city.

Very good!

I've already visit Verona but it was with school, so I've to visit again, mostly the Arena! 

Then... if I could not visit the rest of the city... patience :naughty:

Hi :bye: When do you plan to trend please so everyone can tweet at the same time? And I already signed the petition for Verona as well :naughty: Could you please share the other links here too?

Hi :bye: When do you plan to trend please so everyone can tweet at the same time? And I already signed the petition for Verona as well :naughty: Could you please share the other links here too?

I did it in the thread "Tour Rumors 2017" in the 3rd page.
  • Like 1

Please vote as soon as possible on MusArt Firenze. Today they said that Paolo Conte will be there 20th July because he was the first name chosen. Now the first is Mika and we must vote massively because the management calls the singers chosen by people.

• Like 1

Very good!

I've already visit Verona but it was with school, so I've to visit again, mostly the Arena! 

Then... if I could not visit the rest of the city... patience :naughty:

I've visit Verona last august and Arena too. It's a  beautifull location ! You can immagine a Mika's concert in that place ?! I don't know what I'll prefer , Sinfonia Pop or "normal" concert !

• Like 1

Hi :) , ok I will try to post the other links. It's not so simply on mobile phone. I am using my computer now. Anyway, I saw today that MusArt festival of Florence decided the concert of Paolo Conte at 21/07. Mika is the first on the list with about 900 vote.I think we have to wait after Sanremo for more information

• Like 1

I've visit Verona last august and Arena too. It's a  beautifull location ! You can immagine a Mika's concert in that place ?! I don't know what I'll prefer , Sinfonia Pop or "normal" concert !

I'll prefer normal concert but in Arena I think it should be Sinfonia Pop... that's very good wathever :D

Hi :bye: When do you plan to trend please so everyone can tweet at the same time? And I already signed the petition for Verona  as well :naughty: Could you please share the other links here too?

Hi  :) can you explane me what have I to do to post a link ? 

I'll prefer normal concert but in Arena I think it should be Sinfonia Pop... that's very good wathever :D

I would like to see Sinfonia Pop. I saw it only on DVD of Concert at Como !