#CasaMika 2 - 2017

mari62

12 hours ago, Dreamy_Queen said:

But why there were no newly-found talents from the different villages, for example? The last year Rulli Frulli or others was the most touching part.

Mika said he had planned more things like this but couldn't do it (without saying why).
 I also think it would have been an interesting piece with lots of Italian craftsmen.

• Like 1

Episode-4

Download

Backstage

Download

VK 2017.11.23 CasaMika ep-4 Backstage

Gallery

quarta-puntata-dello-show-di-mika-ospiti-e-gallery/

15 pics

Spoiler

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Mika_2_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.743b4e07bac2280a4be29a6675b01d20.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Mika-e-Maria-Concetta-Mattei_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.0b379c6ffc48b01ad4dcb4896983ee0d.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Gilberto-Gil-e-Mika_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.0f88fd0cca00f87ac0587c2742517ce9.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Mika-e-Carla-Bruni_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.af54c5ed709625b150cc58ce2ed1c631.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Mika_3_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.f179e6f713d9a92263178c9332357404.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Mika-e-Gregory_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.99f53ac31257291e8f4168934599c43b.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Mika-e-Anna-Valle_3_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.47882fefe33f5ea6e01ab3f6858bccf7.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Carla-Bruni-e-Mika_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpeg.b897317a5daacb0b7ccfe9190930b55e.jpeg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Mika-e-Carla-Bruni_3_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.d1950de7d7381f78bd1431674209dc75.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Mika_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.da3d88cf150ab535655f1d45c29cf6ed.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Madama-Butterfly_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.1839cba041a00b84e765dd45cdeed7c4.jpgStasera-CasaMika-ep4_Fedez-e-Mika_2_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.790a30e83183fa519300cf99387b1d31.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Fedez-e-Mika_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.90aca52785e93421c78552e5e3348612.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Claudio-Bisio_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.f8c0121a141f55f19bad5aa6500ae8b2.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Madama-Butterfly_2_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.53c63a4d1a60f20914ccdc1d3a3e5285.jpg

Facebook

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I need to watch all 4 episodes fully, something I haven't done yet this time, unfortunately, -  to be able to give my fair and honest judgement, but for what I've seen  so far, I think Casa Mika is  still a very entertaining TV program.  We all know it would be very difficult to follow up the huge success of 2016, which even got it's Rose d'Or! :winner_first_h4h:  It must be something similar as to release the second music alb. after topping the world charts with a debut alb! What I like best with the 2017 parts, is MIKAs singing numbers, both his own songs ( Kick Ass - and Heaven, YEZZ! ) and the covers.  And the "going back in time" to 1967 - which I really enjoyed, maybe much because of my "old age" , hehe - but mostly because it again proves what a brillant actor MIKA really is!! :wub2: I still hope for, and are quite sure, that we'll have him in a proper filmrole, on the big screens, one day :teehee:  Even Casa Mika is an entertaining program, I had hoped for a mixture of more serious guests, and comedy this time.  In a way I almost "expected" that he would use some of the time for presenting the UNHCR - and talk about for example the sea route of Europe, the Mediterrananean passage, used by countless numbers of refugees.  As far as I can understand,  Italy has been fantastic,  and handled this huge problem in an admirable way :thumb_yello: What I miss most, are his unforgettable visits at workshops with music, from all over the country,  and his invitations to people, to take part in his program. What a surprise and joy!! :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, thanks a million to everybody involved, for all your efforts, to share, translate, explain and make these MIKA TV programs/ treasures available for all of us!! :flowers2: You're amazing and priceless,   MFCers - I honestly love, love you :huglove:   

Love, love

me

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

now that I've watched the first 3 episodes with subtitles & can understand what Mika's saying to him i really like Gregory more. I hope this wasn't the last we see of him!

i wonder where he came from? Like, what company created him and how?

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, kreacher said:

now that I've watched the first 3 episodes with subtitles & can understand what Mika's saying to him i really like Gregory more. I hope this wasn't the last we see of him!

i wonder where he came from? Like, what company created him and how?

Creation company is Ballandi Multimedia srl.

You can send a mail to http://www.ballandi.com/contatti.php

Their CasaMika works are

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/11/2017 at 7:22 PM, carafon said:

It seems like Garou is kind of following Mika's path.......:fisch::shocked:

http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/462/musique_club_bienvenue_chez_garou

Oui avec une description plus précise, il y a une similitude entre les deux programmes

http://www.programme-television.org/news-tv/Gare-au-Garou-France-2-Un-nouveau-programme-musical-des-le-4-janvier-4550207

Garou débarque sur France 2. Dès le 4 janvier prochain, la Deux proposera une émission de divertissement musical présenté par celui qui était encore il y a quelques saisons l'un des coach de The Voice, le télé-crochet du concurrent TF1. L'émission sera intitulée Gare au Garou et produite par DMLS TV. Le concept de l'émission sera de laisser carte blanche à Garou et ses invités pour fêter le début de l'année en musique. Il sera accompagné d'un chef d'orchestre et d'un piano.

C'est une soirée placée sous le signe de la musique et du rire où des chanteurs invitent les téléspectateurs à partager des moments rares, sincères, émouvants ou hilarants", explique le communiqué de presse de la chaîne publique. "La joyeuse bande délire sur ses titres culte, échange ses chansons, interprète tous les tubes d'hier et d'aujourd'hui et improvise autour de défis musicaux", poursuit-il. 

• 5 weeks later...

It's interesting to know that Mika's friend (We know him as Gregory) is registered as design and trademark in EU filed by Mika Punch, Inc.

https://www.trademarkia.com/ctm/logo-017440371.htm

https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/owners/867410

Design

Design number: 004497436-0001

Name:
Filing date: 07/11/2017
Registration date: 07/11/2017
Expiry date: 07/11/2022
Design status: Registered and fully published (A.1.)

M674DBIVNK56FON27UQIXB6ZFHILKAG45ZN4JAR5M674DBIVNK56FON27UQIXB6ZFHILKAG45ZN4JAR5M674DBIVNK56FON27UQIXB6ZFHILKAG45ZN4JAR5M674DBIVNK56FON27UQIXB6ZFHILKAG45ZN4JAR5

Trade mark (in progress)

Name: (Trade mark without text)

Filing number: 017440371
Registration date
Expiry date
Designation date
Filing language: English
Second language: French
Application reference: 53741-2
Trade mark status: Application Published
Acquired distinctiveness: No

6928984.pdf

Edited by NaoMika
Added URLs
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

VIMEO

PROMO STASERA CASA MIKA 2017

• Broadcast: Rai
  • Creative Director: Pierluigi Colantoni
  • Screenplay: Pierluigi Colantoni, Armando Festa, Riccardo Grandi
  • Director: Riccardo Grandi
  • Executive Producer: Roberta Russo

• OnemorePictures Producer: Eva Maio
  • D.O.P: Andrea Arnone

• Set Designer: Gaia Zambelli
  • Editor Lightcut Film: Umberto Pomo
  • Data wrangler: Roberta Tombolesi
  • Production design: Marina Grandi
  • On set/cg supervisor - 3D tracking - lighting - shading: Massimo Cipollina
  • Modelling: Francesco Possenti, Luca Maccarelli
  • Characteranimation&Matchmove: Davide Profita
  • Junior Compositor: Stefano di Segni
  • Compositing: Fabio Luongo, Maura Manfredi
  • Graphictitles: Andrea Tubili
  • Mix & sound design: Domenico Granata

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 2018/1/16 at 5:47 PM, NaoMika said:

Trade mark (in progress)

Registration date
Expiry date
Designation date

13/03/2018 EUTM registered and published :thumb_yello:

https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/017440371

Hope to see something with the image of this MIKA monster will come out soon.  

NaoMika☆

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Hope to see something with the image of this MIKA monster will come out soon.

I have a feeling that we will see Gregory again one day :thumb_yello:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

On 2018/1/16 at 5:47 PM, NaoMika said:

It's interesting to know that Mika's friend (We know him as Gregory) is registered as design and trademark in EU filed by Mika Punch, Inc.

Design

Name:

Trade mark (in progress)

6928984.pdf

Issuu :thumb_yello:

https://issuu.com/0ckj/docs/6928984

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Casa Mika Openning Sequence

uploaded by Warren B. Malone ( Producer )

This is something we co-produced with Ballandi for RAI in Italy.
It's an opening sequence for a show called Casa Mika.

• Directed by Piero Messina
  • Cinematography by Fabrizio La Palombara
  • Producer - Benedetta Scialpi
  • Producer - Warren B. Malone
  • Production Supervisor - Annalisa Leo
  • Steadicam - Josh Brooks
  • Focus Puller - Toby Goodger
  • 2nd AC - Josh Govett
  • Runner - Malik Rowe
  • Gaffer - Russ Greening
  • Best Boy - Jon McLaughlin
  • Sound - Jon Newell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/18/2018 at 8:09 PM, Kumazzz said:

VIMEO

PROMO STASERA CASA MIKA 2017

• Broadcast: Rai
  • Creative Director: Pierluigi Colantoni
  • Screenplay: Pierluigi Colantoni, Armando Festa, Riccardo Grandi
  • Director: Riccardo Grandi
  • Executive Producer: Roberta Russo

• OnemorePictures Producer: Eva Maio
  • D.O.P: Andrea Arnone

• Set Designer: Gaia Zambelli
  • Editor Lightcut Film: Umberto Pomo
  • Data wrangler: Roberta Tombolesi
  • Production design: Marina Grandi
  • On set/cg supervisor - 3D tracking - lighting - shading: Massimo Cipollina
  • Modelling: Francesco Possenti, Luca Maccarelli
  • Characteranimation&Matchmove: Davide Profita
  • Junior Compositor: Stefano di Segni
  • Compositing: Fabio Luongo, Maura Manfredi
  • Graphictitles: Andrea Tubili
  • Mix & sound design: Domenico Granata

STASERA-CASA-MIKA-03.thumb.jpg.832cfeeb2a76e3e20ce18eac7be9976f.jpg

PromaxBDA Global Excellence 2018

Thumb_1000x500_MikaAwards.thumb.png.b3967bbd373a639e96883fba79c6773d.png

http://www.lightcutfilm.com/promaxbda-global-excellence-2018/

GOLD for Entertainment Program Campaign – Tonight Mika’s Home: Floatinghouse

Spoiler

E’ di poche ora fa la notizia fresca fresca che ci ha reso tutti “moooooooooooolto felici”.

“Stasera Casa Mika”, spot realizzato per la Rai, ha vinto l’Oro al PromaxBDA Global Excellence di New York, nella categoria Entertainment Program Campaign. La regia è di Riccardo Grandi e la post-produzione della Lightcut Film. Max Cipollina, Vfx Supervisor, insieme alla sua squadra, ha lavorato al progetto con enorme dedizione.

Una prima fase ha visto impegnata Marina Grandi nella ricerca e realizzazione del design delle varie stanze in cui il cantante Mika si aggira. Successivamente il reparto di Post-Production, ha iniziato con la produzione e la realizzazione dei modelli 3D degli elementi che vediamo in scena.

Il risultato è un progetto ambizioso, in cui tutto sembra essere al posto giusto e nel quale il protagonista si muove con estrema disinvoltura. Gli elementi si sposano perfettamente tra di loro, non dimentichiamo però che tutto quello che vediamo è realizzato in Full CGI.

CREDITS

Production: Rai
Executive Production: One More Picture
Director: Riccardo Grandi
Dop: Andrea Arnone
Editor: Umberto Pomo
Data wrangler: Roberta Tombolesi
Production design: Marina Grandi
On set/cg supervisor – 3D tracking – lighting – shading: Massimo Cipollina
Modelling: Francesco Possenti, Luca Maccarelli
Character animation & Matchmove: Davide Profita
Roto Prep: Stefano di Segni
Compositing: Fabio Luongo, Maura Manfredi
Mix & sound design: Domenico Granata

Di seguito Vi riproponiamo il video vincitore dell’Oro nella categoria Entertainment Program Campaign al PromaxBDA Global Ecellence.

Stay Tuned!

pdf file https://view.publitas.com/promaxbda-international/2018-promaxbda-promotion-marketing-design-awards-book/page/1?publitas_embed=maximized

promaxbda-international-2018-.thumb.jpg.465a53582bb8fa95ab5ec79151f66819.jpg

-p_62.thumb.jpg.f4b2b075298f9a6fd8919d4717a117f3.jpg

Master-Award-Mika-Promax-Global-2018-Campaign2.png

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

STASERA-CASA-MIKA-03.thumb.jpg.832cfeeb2a76e3e20ce18eac7be9976f.jpg

PromaxBDA Global Excellence 2018

Thumb_1000x500_MikaAwards.thumb.png.b3967bbd373a639e96883fba79c6773d.png

http://www.lightcutfilm.com/promaxbda-global-excellence-2018/

GOLD for Entertainment Program Campaign – Tonight Mika’s Home: Floatinghouse

Reveal hidden contents

E’ di poche ora fa la notizia fresca fresca che ci ha reso tutti “moooooooooooolto felici”.

“Stasera Casa Mika”, spot realizzato per la Rai, ha vinto l’Oro al PromaxBDA Global Excellence di New York, nella categoria Entertainment Program Campaign. La regia è di Riccardo Grandi e la post-produzione della Lightcut Film. Max Cipollina, Vfx Supervisor, insieme alla sua squadra, ha lavorato al progetto con enorme dedizione.

Una prima fase ha visto impegnata Marina Grandi nella ricerca e realizzazione del design delle varie stanze in cui il cantante Mika si aggira. Successivamente il reparto di Post-Production, ha iniziato con la produzione e la realizzazione dei modelli 3D degli elementi che vediamo in scena.

Il risultato è un progetto ambizioso, in cui tutto sembra essere al posto giusto e nel quale il protagonista si muove con estrema disinvoltura. Gli elementi si sposano perfettamente tra di loro, non dimentichiamo però che tutto quello che vediamo è realizzato in Full CGI.

CREDITS

Production: Rai
Executive Production: One More Picture
Director: Riccardo Grandi
Dop: Andrea Arnone
Editor: Umberto Pomo
Data wrangler: Roberta Tombolesi
Production design: Marina Grandi
On set/cg supervisor – 3D tracking – lighting – shading: Massimo Cipollina
Modelling: Francesco Possenti, Luca Maccarelli
Character animation & Matchmove: Davide Profita
Roto Prep: Stefano di Segni
Compositing: Fabio Luongo, Maura Manfredi
Mix & sound design: Domenico Granata

Di seguito Vi riproponiamo il video vincitore dell’Oro nella categoria Entertainment Program Campaign al PromaxBDA Global Ecellence.

Stay Tuned!

pdf file https://view.publitas.com/promaxbda-international/2018-promaxbda-promotion-marketing-design-awards-book/page/1?publitas_embed=maximized

promaxbda-international-2018-.thumb.jpg.465a53582bb8fa95ab5ec79151f66819.jpg

-p_62.thumb.jpg.f4b2b075298f9a6fd8919d4717a117f3.jpg

Master-Award-Mika-Promax-Global-2018-Campaign2.png

Great promotion of the show!!!!!!

• Like 1

Ufficio Stampa Rai

UfficioStampa/Articoli/RAI-VINCE-CINQUE-PREMI-A-PROMAXBDA-2018

RAI VINCE CINQUE PREMI A PROMAXBDA 2018

18/06/2018 - 13:22

Grande successo ieri per la Rai ai "2018 PromaxBDA Global Excellence Promotion, Marketing & Design Awards", il più importante premio per promozione televisiva, marketing e design delle maggiori media companies mondiali. Con tre ori, un argento e un bronzo la Rai si è confermata tra i migliori broadcaster a livello mondiale in questo settore.

La Direzione Creativa Rai si è aggiudicata per la prima volta l’oro nella categoria “Intrattenimento” con lo spot di Stasera casa Mika e ha conseguito l’oro anche nella categoria “News” con il video per il Prix Italia 2017. Primo posto anche per il miglior video dedicato allo sport con il promo per il centenario del Giro d’Italia. Argento e bronzo invece nella categoria “Grandi Eventi” per “Love in the Age of Revolution”, con due video dedicati alla prima del Teatro alla Scala di Milano.

Tutti i promo sono disponibili su https://vimeo.com/direzionecreativarai.

Spoiler

RAI WINS FIVE PRIZES AT PROMAXBDA 2018

06/18/2018 - 13:22

Yesterday great success for Rai "2018 PromaxBDA Global Excellence Promotion, Marketing & Design Awards", the most important award for television promotion, marketing and design of the major global media companies. With three gold, silver and bronze, Rai has confirmed itself as one of the best worldwide broadcasters in this sector.

The Creative Direction Rai was awarded for the first time gold in the category "Entertainment" with the spot of Stasera casa Mika and also achieved gold in the category "News" with the video for the Prix Italia 2017. First place also for the best video dedicated to sport with the promo for the centenary of the Giro d'Italia. Silver and bronze instead in the "Grandi Eventi" category for "Love in the Age of Revolution", with two videos dedicated to the premiere of the Teatro alla Scala in Milan.

All promos are available at
https://vimeo.com/direzionecreativarai.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Casa Mika wins Premi Internazionali Flaiano !

http://en.premiflaiano.com/446/2018.html

PREMIO FLAIANO
DI TELEVISIONE E RADIO

premi flaiano di televisione e radio

Best Director

Rolando Ravello (Immaturi - La serie)

Awards for Interpreters

Francesco Montanari (Il cacciatore), Greta Scarano (Delitti di mafia - Linea verticale)

Best Television Conductor

Alessandro Cattelan (Epoi c'è Cattelan)

Best Programme

Mika (Stasera Casa Mika 2)

Best Cultural Programme

Roberto Balducci (Tg3 nel mondo), Maria Cuffaro (Tg3 nel mondo)

Radio Award

Pietro Del Soldà (Tutta la città ne parla - Radio Rai3)

Flaiano Special award of journalism

Giovanna Botteri (Per lo speciale del TG1 del 16 aprile sul welfare americano), Gabriella Simoni (Per lo speciale del TG5 sulla povertˆ in Italia)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2018 at 3:47 AM, NaoMika said:

Design

Name:

M674DBIVNK56FON27UQIXB6ZFHILKAG45ZN4JAR5M674DBIVNK56FON27UQIXB6ZFHILKAG45ZN4JAR5M674DBIVNK56FON27UQIXB6ZFHILKAG45ZN4JAR5M674DBIVNK56FON27UQIXB6ZFHILKAG45ZN4JAR5

Trade mark (in progress)

Registration date
Expiry date
Designation date

6928984.pdf

VERY INTERESTING, INDEED !

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 11/30/2017 at 2:48 PM, Kumazzz said:

Episode-4

Download

Backstage

Download

VK 2017.11.23 CasaMika ep-4 Backstage

Gallery

quarta-puntata-dello-show-di-mika-ospiti-e-gallery/

15 pics

Hide contents

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Mika_2_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.743b4e07bac2280a4be29a6675b01d20.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Mika-e-Maria-Concetta-Mattei_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.0b379c6ffc48b01ad4dcb4896983ee0d.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Gilberto-Gil-e-Mika_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.0f88fd0cca00f87ac0587c2742517ce9.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Mika-e-Carla-Bruni_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.af54c5ed709625b150cc58ce2ed1c631.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Mika_3_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.f179e6f713d9a92263178c9332357404.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Mika-e-Gregory_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.99f53ac31257291e8f4168934599c43b.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Mika-e-Anna-Valle_3_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.47882fefe33f5ea6e01ab3f6858bccf7.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Carla-Bruni-e-Mika_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpeg.b897317a5daacb0b7ccfe9190930b55e.jpeg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Mika-e-Carla-Bruni_3_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.d1950de7d7381f78bd1431674209dc75.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Mika_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.da3d88cf150ab535655f1d45c29cf6ed.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Madama-Butterfly_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.1839cba041a00b84e765dd45cdeed7c4.jpgStasera-CasaMika-ep4_Fedez-e-Mika_2_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.790a30e83183fa519300cf99387b1d31.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Fedez-e-Mika_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.90aca52785e93421c78552e5e3348612.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Claudio-Bisio_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.f8c0121a141f55f19bad5aa6500ae8b2.jpg

Stasera-CasaMika-ep4_Madama-Butterfly_2_Ph-DAVIDE-AICHINO.thumb.jpg.53c63a4d1a60f20914ccdc1d3a3e5285.jpg

Facebook

On January 6th 2019

Anna Valle attends as a guest to Domenica In of Rai-1

She mention CasaMika in this interview

2019_01.06_Domenica-In_Anna_Valle.mp4_000499645.thumb.png.7b528baa282074aa86e6210633fe7f7f.png

Sadly I can't understand Italian language....

The article helps.

Velvet Gossip

https://velvetgossip.it/2019/01/06/domenica-in-anna-valle-il-ricordo-di-fabrizio-frizzi-e-il-bacio-con-mika/

Anna Valle a Domenica In ricorda Fabrizio Frizzi e il bacio con Mika: “L’abbiamo fatto subito”

Anna Valle è stata ospite di Domenica In.

Durante l’intervista con la padrona di casa Mara Venier ha parlato della vittoria a Miss Italia nel 1995 e del suo ricordo di Fabrizio Frizzi. L’attrice, che presto sarà in onda su Raiuno con la nuova fiction La compagnia del Cigno, ha parlato anche del cantante Mika e di quel bacio nella trasmissione Stasera CasaMika

Anna Valle Ospite a Domenica In da Mara Venier: Il ricordo del conduttore Fabrizio Frizzi

Durante “L’intervista del cuore” nella trasmissione domenicale di Raiuno, Mara Venier ha ricordato la vittoria a Miss Italia 1995 di una giovanissima Anna Valle, a cui chiesto che ricordo conserva di Fabrizio Frizzi, presentatore di quell’edizione.

“Che ricordo hai di Fabrizio?” – Chiede Mara. “Di Fabrizio non si può non avere un ricordo bello, positivo e soprattutto vero. Io mi ricordo la sua grandissima tenerezza nei nostri confronti, questa capacità di farci sentire con un compagno di gioco e di lavoro. Non è mai stato distaccato, è sempre stato molto complice, aveva questa capacità” – Ha risposto la sempre elegante e bellissima attrice, descrivendo il rapporto di Frizzi con lei e con tutte le altre partecipanti del celebre concorso di bellezza.

Anna Valle e la dichiarazione sul cantante Mika: “Ci siamo conosciuti e ci siamo baciati subito”

Durante l’amichevole chiacchierata, Mara Venier, che recentemente ha presentato il bel figlio sui social, manda in onda una gag della sua ospite con il cantante Mika in una delle puntate dello show Stasera CasaMika andato in onda su Raidue. “È stata una gag carinissima che riprendeva quella di Monica Vitti in cui si baciavano credo con Mariano Rigillo. Mika mi ha detto se avevo voglia di fare questa cosa simpatica e io ho detto assolutamente si”.

“Calcola – continua Anna Valle rivolgendosi a Zia Mara – con Mika mi ero vista un minuto prima. Non ci conoscevamo e lui era imbarazzatissimo”. E poi conclude affermando: “Insomma, ci siamo conosciuti e ci siamo baciati! Lui era imbarazzatissimo perché non è che fa l’attore. Io gli ho detto ‘Non ti preoccupare, tranquillo… facciamo finta di niente!’. È stato davvero molto dolce!”.

Domenica In: Anna Valle parla della nuova fiction Rai “La compagnia del cigno”

Si è raccontata nella puntata di Domenica In di oggi 6 gennaio 2019, Anna Valle, che domani sera ritroveremo di nuovo su Raiuno insieme a Marco Bocci con l’inedita fiction dal titolo “La compagnia del cigno”.

L’ex protagonista della serie cult Commesse ha parlato del suo nuovo progetto televisivo, svelando qualche chicca sul personaggio che interpreta: “Sono la moglie di Luca Marioni (Alessio Boni). Abbiamo una storia d’amore molto forte, con un dramma alle spalle, che però non ha affievolito per niente la grande passione”.

La fiction parla di sette musicisti, veri musicisti che recitano per la prima volta, come ci tiene a specificare Anna Valle, che fondano la compagnia che poi dà il titolo alla nuova serie di Raiuno. L’ex Miss Italia interpreta il ruolo di Irene: “E’ un personaggio molto bello. Mi è piaciuto subito perché ha un grande dolore alle spalle, però è un dolore mai urlato… ma c’è, è una cosa che non può dimenticare: ha cercato di viverla separatamente da Luca ma non è riuscita. Lei e Luca hanno avuto un lutto importante”. 

Sulla serie tv, le cui prime due puntate verranno trasmesse il 7 e l’8 gennaio sul primo canale e le altre una volta a settimana di lunedì, l’attrice con Mara Venier ha rivelato anche che a scrivere le musiche è stato proprio il cantante Mika.

:uk:Google translator

Spoiler

Anna Valle to Domenica In recalls Fabrizio Frizzi and the kiss with Mika: "We did it right away"

Anna Valle was a guest of Domenica In.

During the interview with the landlady Mara Venier talked about the victory of Miss Italy in 1995 and her memory of Fabrizio Frizzi.

The actress, who will soon be on air on Raiuno with the new fiction La compagnia del Cigno, also spoke about the singer Mika and that kiss in the broadcast Stasera CasaMika.

Anna Valle Guest on Sunday In by Mara Venier: The memory of the conductor Fabrizio Frizzi

During "The interview of the heart" in the Raiuno Sunday broadcast, Mara Venier recalled the victory of a very young Anna Valle in Miss Italia 1995, to whom she asked for a souvenir of Fabrizio Frizzi, the presenter of that edition.

"What memory do you have of Fabrizio?" - Asks Mara. "Di Fabrizio can not but have a beautiful, positive and above all true memory. I remember his great tenderness towards us, this ability to make us feel with a playmate and workmate. He has never been detached, he has always been very accomplice, he had this ability "- answered the always elegant and beautiful actress, describing Frizzi's relationship with her and with all the other participants of the famous beauty contest.

Anna Valle and the statement on the singer Mika: "We met and we kissed right away"

During the friendly chat, Mara Venier, who recently presented her beautiful son on social media, airs a gag of her guest with singer Mika in one of the episodes of the show Stasera CasaMika aired on Raidue.

"It was a cute gag that resumed that of Monica Vitti in which they kissed I believe with Mariano Rigillo. Mika told me if I wanted to do this nice thing and I said absolutely yes ".

"Calculate - continues Anna Valle addressing Aunt Mara - with Mika I had seen a minute before. We did not know each other and he was very embarrassed ".

And then he concludes by saying: "In short, we met and we kissed! He was embarrassed because he is not the actor. I told him 'Do not worry, do not worry ... let's pretend nothing!' It was really very sweet! ".

Domenica In: Anna Valle talks about the new Rai fiction "La compagnia del cigno"

It was told in the episode of Sunday In today 6 January 2019, Anna Valle, which tomorrow night we will meet again on Raiuno with Marco Bocci with the unprecedented fiction entitled "The company of the swan".

The former protagonist of the cult series Commesse has talked about his new television project, unveiling some gems about the character he plays: "I am the wife of Luca Marioni (Alessio Boni). We have a very strong love story, with a drama behind it, but it has not diminished the great passion for nothing ".

The fiction speaks of seven musicians, true musicians who play for the first time, as it is necessary to specify Anna Valle, who founded the company that then gives the title to the new series of Raiuno. The former Miss Italy plays the role of Irene: "He's a very nice character. I liked it immediately because it has a great pain behind it, but it is a pain never screamed ... but there is, it is something that can not forget: he tried to live it separately from Luca but failed. She and Luca had an important mourning ".

On the TV series, whose first two episodes will be broadcast on January 7 and 8 on Rai-1 and the other once a week on Monday, the actress with Mara Venier also revealed that the singer was the one who wrote the music Mika.

Domenica In

St 2018/19

Anna Valle tra carriera e vita privata - 06/01/2019

Lo spazio dedicato alle interviste vede ospite l'attrice Anna Valle, tra i protagonisti della fiction di Rai Uno "La Compagnia del Cigno"

MP4 (190 MB)

2017 CasaMika : Anna Valle and Mika

Edited by Kumazzz
adding VK link
  • Like 2