The 100

dreams

Does anyone watch this series?

It's originally on CW, but I watch it on popcorn time, since I don't have the programme. 

I am absolutely obsessed with it, since I love the post-apocalyptic stories and I watched whole first 3 seasons in like 2 weeks.  :doh: I just like it so much, cause it brings me that rebel mood. It's actually been a while since I liked a series to much  :fisch:

I was just wondering if there's anyone else here that knows it, since I could really use someone to comment it with  :mf_rosetinted:

Does anyone watch this series?

It's originally on CW, but I watch it on popcorn time, since I don't have the programme. 

I am absolutely obsessed with it, since I love the post-apocalyptic stories and I watched whole first 3 seasons in like 2 weeks.  :doh: I just like it so much, cause it brings me that rebel mood. It's actually been a while since I liked a series to much  :fisch:

I was just wondering if there's anyone else here that knows it, since I could really use someone to comment it with  :mf_rosetinted:

i s**t you not, i literally considered checking out the 3rd season DVDs from the library this very morning! the only thing that stopped me is that i'm expecting a guest for a couple days this weekend so i won't have much time for non-Mika DVD watching.

it's not a show i'd say that i loooooove love, but the first two seasons were interesting and i want to see where it goes.

• Like 1

i s**t you not, i literally considered checking out the 3rd season DVDs from the library this very morning! the only thing that stopped me is that i'm expecting a guest for a couple days this weekend so i won't have much time for non-Mika DVD watching.

it's not a show i'd say that i loooooove love, but the first two seasons were interesting and i want to see where it goes.

OMG NO!!! us again? This is getting creepy ahahha.

It is amazing and I really loved all the seasons. It's so frustrating for me now, cause the 3rd episode from 4th season was on TV today but I can't watch it till tomorrow when someone puts it on some webpage ????

Omg but I'm so glad someone else likes it YAY!