Mika's collaboration with Peugeot - commercial - 2017/18

crazyaboutmika

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Is she a MFCer?

Yes I am! So excited to have won! They commented on my entry on facebook yesterday morning. I sent them a PM and was asked to confirm I accept the prize (because apparently a message saying thank you for picking me I'm so excited wasn't accepting the prize!). Now I have to wait for them to contact me again at some point in the next few weeks. 

I've looked at the other entries and Peugeot's pages on twitter, facebook and instagram and I can't find anything showing the contacting any other winners yet so I don't think they've picked anyone else yet? Unless they've DM'd someone on twitter but the T+Cs said the winner would be mentioned in a post. I dunno!

I feel like I should say at this point, before I start getting requests to be my +1, my Dad is gonna be coming with me. He's (almost) as much of a Mika fan as I am. He's driven me to most of the gigs I've been to but only got to actually see him for the first time last year. We're both very excited to see Mika again and equally excited to spend a day or 2 in Paris! I've been on a school trip when I was 14 but it was only 2 nights with the only full day in Disneyland. As far as seeing Paris went, we got a short boat tour down the Seine before we got the coach home. I have a single picture of the Eiffel Tower, taken out of the coach window. Hopefully we'll have time to actually climb it this time!

Edited by luvin mika 4eva
  • Like 16

39 minutes ago, luvin mika 4eva said:

Yes I am! So excited to have won! They commented on my entry on facebook yesterday morning. I sent them a PM and was asked to confirm I accept the prize (because apparently a message saying thank you for picking me I'm so excited wasn't accepting the prize! Now I have to wait for them to contact me again at some point in the next few weeks. 

I've looked at the other entries and Peugeot's pages on twitter, facebook and instagram and I can't find anything showing the contacting any other winners yet so I don't think they've picked anyone else yet? Unless they've DM'd someone on twitter but the T+Cs said the winner would be mentioned in a post. I dunno!

I feel like I should say at this point, before I start getting requests to be my +1, my Dad is gonna be coming with me. He's (almost) as much of a Mika fan as I am. He's driven me to most of the gigs I've been to but only got to actually see him for the first time last year. We're both very excited to see Mika again and equally excited to spend a day or 2 in Paris! I've been on a school trip when I was 14 but it was only 2 nights with the only full day in Disneyland. As far as seeing Paris went, we got a short boat tour down the Seine before we got the coach home. I have a single picture of the Eiffel Tower, taken out of the coach window. Hopefully we'll have time to actually climb it this time!

Wow. Congrats and enjoy the gig!!!  :hi5:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, luvin mika 4eva said:

Yes I am! So excited to have won! They commented on my entry on facebook yesterday morning. I sent them a PM and was asked to confirm I accept the prize (because apparently a message saying thank you for picking me I'm so excited wasn't accepting the prize!). Now I have to wait for them to contact me again at some point in the next few weeks. 

Congrats!  I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time :yay:

:mf_rosetinted:  Of course we will be expecting a full report ....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Wow. Congrats and enjoy the gig!!!  :hi5:

30 minutes ago, silver said:

Congrats!  I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time :yay:

:mf_rosetinted:  Of course we will be expecting a full report ....

Obviously! I already said to Deb on twitter I'll be taking notes! :wink2:

12 minutes ago, krysady said:

@luvin mika 4eva Congrats, Heather! I'm glad that a MFCer won one of the prizes :thumb_yello: Have a great gig you and your dad, and enjoy your time in Paris :punk:

11 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

I'm very happy for you @luvin mika 4eva! Congratulations!! :yay::mika1:

Thanks everyone :hug:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, luvin mika 4eva said:

Congratulation to you and your dad. I hope you can see a bit of Paris before the gig because it´s very beautiful. I´m really happy for you.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, luvin mika 4eva said:

:thumb_yello: Congrats - this's fantastic!! :blush-anim-cl:  I hope you and your dad will have a really nice tour to France!  Enjoy both Paris and MIKA's gig!! :fisch::wub2: And of course, I would love to read your report, after this event...:wink2: 

Love, love

me

Congratulations to our MFCer winner ??, you will have a marvellous time in Paris, happy for you !

I am on holidays in Spain and don't have time for internet. I have not read anything about that Peugeot contest on twitter or Facebook. I think I went on the wrong page "Peugeot France" ? 

Nevermind, there will be another gig, another contest, another time...

but still, I need Mikaïne ???

• Like 2

On 09/08/2017 at 8:46 PM, luvin mika 4eva said:

Congrats to you :woot_jump: Have a wonderful time sweetie :hug: 

• Like 2

Good luck for everyone!

Facebook

Peugeot

Vous souhaitez rencontrer MIKA lors d'un concert privé ? C'est simple, likez Peugeot et partagez la publication avant le dimanche 27 à 20h00 ! Les gagnants seront tirés au sort le 31 août. A vos clics !

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1769775003072876&id=320619737988417&set=a.339496689434055.99925.320619737988417&refid=13

https://m.facebook.com/notes/peugeot/jeu-concours-mika-showcase-du-2508-au-27082017/1770043749712668/

21015836_1769775003072876_24592331531474

Edited by NaoMika
Added URLs
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Good luck for everyone!

Facebook

Peugeot

Vous souhaitez rencontrer MIKA lors d'un concert privé ? C'est simple, likez Peugeot et partagez la publication avant le dimanche 27 à 20h00 ! Les gagnants seront tirés au sort le 31 août. A vos clics !

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1769775003072876&id=320619737988417&set=a.339496689434055.99925.320619737988417&refid=13

https://m.facebook.com/notes/peugeot/jeu-concours-mika-showcase-du-2508-au-27082017/1770043749712668/

21015836_1769775003072876_24592331531474

I have so much hope that I know it won't be me... 

I am so confused rn.. it such a good opportunity but...

It would be sooo perfect to celebrate my birthday with a Mika private gig and an actual meeting after only two days after my 18's birthday ? How amazing would that be ?! 

But it won't happen... Not to me... I already had

so much luck to come to the 10th anniversary in London and to meet you all was such a grief ? I am almost done with sorting all the pictures I have from this awesome trip so I will post a link later on the meeting thread ?

Good luck everyone ?

• Like 2

Any results yet ?

We do ;-)

Congratulations ?

Peugeot
L'heure des résultats est arrivée...

Les grands gagnants du jeu concours sont :
Camille Guerrier & Louisa Benhammam (Contactez-nous en message privé pour plus d'informations)

Merci à tous pour votre participation !!

59 minutes ago · Current version
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, frenchfan84 said:

We do ;-)

Congratulations ?

Peugeot
L'heure des résultats est arrivée...

Les grands gagnants du jeu concours sont :
Camille Guerrier & Louisa Benhammam (Contactez-nous en message privé pour plus d'informations)

Merci à tous pour votre participation !!

59 minutes ago · Current version

Congratulations!! :yay:

• Like 1

I wonder if they are planning more competitions to win tickets to this private show. I guess it can be the only show the whole year we have at least theoretical possibilities to see. 

Edited by tiibet