Mika's collaboration with Peugeot - commercial - 2017/18

crazyaboutmika

This is the Peugeot commercial that is out in France today...filmed on TV with my phone but at least you can see what it's like if you're curious about it https://www.instagram.com/p/BREogekgPxh/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YouTube

Twitter

MIKA @mikasounds

I've been working on another new project, it'll go up tomorrow! Here's a glimpse...

32362333913_2e4fd36a62_o.jpg

Instagram

13109104_990842937689825_1747796530_a.jpmikainstagram

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Making of

MIKA Facebook share a video

We thought you’d like to see a little of the magic from behind the scenes on the new Peugeot shoot… 1f642.png

Direct video  video.making_of_peugeot.mp4

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Ooooow that's really exciting why am I not in France for that.... I'd watch all the adds just to see and hear him in this one !

• Like 1

@IsabelSalasMen1

Head of sponsoring & partnership Peugeot 

#sponsoring #partnerships#marketing

#brandcontent

@mikasounds 'Welcome to the family!' 

JP Imparato

@JPImparato 5h
[Proud new CEO @Peugeot brand and still @GroupePSA Retail director.

Crazy about cars and everything related to motors. Sometimes, I ride motorbikes...
peugeot.com]
'Who else than @MikaSounds could be as colourful as the #Peugeot108 Collection?!'

#108Mika 1f604.pnghttps://mobile.twitter.com/mikaso…/status/836893910840528899

Edited by A. Clay
  • Like 3

Thank you, Eriko! :flowers2: This was the first thing I saw when I woke up this morning. It's a cool ad, very clear and energetic and still a bit retro. A special Peugeot gig would make it look even cooler but I doubt there's anything for us. Lol, a bit cruel to make fans all excited in advance about a commercial but I hope it was a part of the deal and they paid him some extra for it. 

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 6

Public http://www.publicnow.com/view/FAAF0ABF01AFA290EB71BB3D8F891581E20D29CC?2017-03-01-04:00:44+00:00-xxx4582

• PSA Peugeot Citroen GIE
  • 01/03/2017 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 01/03/2017 11:38

MIKA and the PEUGEOT 108: a chic and elegant partnership

Elegant, connected, and multifaceted, the PEUGEOT 108 has found itself a fabulously fun and chic partner at the beginning of the year: the singer and songwriter-composer MIKA. This outgoing urban dandy, famous for his inventive and colourful style, is the new ambassador of the 108 compact city car and its new Collection range available in five vibrant, pop colours.

MIKA and the PEUGEOT 108 make a perfect pair, both being utterly urban, imaginative, and elegant. The new advertising campaign underlines the partner-in-crime relationship and creativity between MIKA and his 108, and the way they complement and influence each other and playfully transform the world around them.

The PEUGEOT 108 Collection offers lively and daring colours, as well as customisation options which change each year with new colour combinations, both inside and out: interiors, floor mats, door sills, mirror housings, and decals.

MIKA is the ultimate pop star, an icon who appeals to all generations and has notched up countless international hits and industry awards since 2007 - his latest album 'No place in Heaven' achieved platinum status in France in 2016 - the fourth time he has reached this mark.

'It is an honor to be associated with such an iconic French brand - PEUGEOT. I have grown up with it my entire life and have always loved their aesthetic and design. The new campaign is a fun collision of my world and that of the 108 ! We had a great time creating it and you can feel it watching the ad.'

MIKA.

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 7

@Peugeot

[Proud new CEO @Peugeot brand and still @GroupePSA Retail director.

Crazy about cars and everything related to motors. Sometimes, I ride motorbikes...
peugeot.com]

Let’s welcome Mika, the official driver of our #Peugeot108 Collection:
Edited by A. Clay
  • Like 3

The question is; will this be an international campaign? If the ads are shown in the UK, I will be thrilled! It could raise his profile again here, so that his music becomes popular again.

But I don't want to raise my hopes, in case, once again, there is nothing in the UK.

FACEBOOK

Mika et la #Peugeot108

17016743_10155032690693899_6570447007772

The yellow one is my favorite, I've had an obsession with yellow a few weeks already. I'm surprised to say this but even it's just a commercial the thought of Mika driving colorful cars actually cheered me up today  :wub: Winter is such a depressing time of the year. 

• Like 3

He could use this as a platform, to help him get known again in the UK, and elsewhere, if the campaign is international, not just in France. Then he could bring out some new music, which might stand a chance of being a hit!

I have seen my Peugeot twitter accounts worldwide, including the UK one, that either RT him or the ad. Sounds international to me :)

I love the ad, it's really well done. Who knows what this collaboration will bring! Good things I'm sure <3

• Like 5

The yellow one is my favorite, I've had an obsession with yellow a few weeks already. I'm surprised to say this but even it's just a commercial the thought of Mika driving colorful cars actually cheered me up today  :wub: Winter is such a depressing time of the year. 

:thumb_yello: Yes, my fav also!  :teehee: And I love the small cute chickens, filling the street ahead of him  :naughty: A perfect scene for the upcoming Eastern time :teehee:  I hope the ad will be international, and very much in use... :wub: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 2