1 hour ago, mellody said:

No problem, you don't bother us! We're here to help, so every Mika fan can have a good experience on MFC, without such troubles.

I'll have a look at your account in the Admin System later, to see if there's anything there that would explain it. Maybe I can try to reset your password, if it makes a difference... but we might need to contact the tech service about it, maybe it's a bug in the forum software.

Does the problem only occur on your mobile, or also if you use your account from a PC or Laptop (if you have the possibility to try this)?

Giulia has told me she will try logging in from a PC to see if that makes a difference.  Changing the password is no problem, the system just doesn't seem to remember it.

2 hours ago, mellody said:

No problem, you don't bother us! We're here to help, so every Mika fan can have a good experience on MFC, without such troubles.

I'll have a look at your account in the Admin System later, to see if there's anything there that would explain it. Maybe I can try to reset your password, if it makes a difference... but we might need to contact the tech service about it, maybe it's a bug in the forum software.

Does the problem only occur on your mobile, or also if you use your account from a PC or Laptop (if you have the possibility to try this)?

I tried using my laptop instead of my phone and tried with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox but nothing changes...when I try to log in it tells me my password is incorrect... :(

10 hours ago, Giulia221b said:

I tried using my laptop instead of my phone and tried with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox but nothing changes...when I try to log in it tells me my password is incorrect... :(

So what I saw in your account is only that several times you changed your password and tried to log in while your account was blocked for 15 minutes because of 3 unsuccessful login attempts. But if that was the reason for your problems, it would work now that you've changed the password without your account being blocked - but it still doesn't work. So I really suppose it's a bug in the software, we'll try to have it fixed, but that can take a few days. Please write a direct message to @dcdeb , she might need some screenshots and more info for the tech team.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, mellody said:

So what I saw in your account is only that several times you changed your password and tried to log in while your account was blocked for 15 minutes because of 3 unsuccessful login attempts. But if that was the reason for your problems, it would work now that you've changed the password without your account being blocked - but it still doesn't work. So I really suppose it's a bug in the software, we'll try to have it fixed, but that can take a few days. Please write a direct message to @dcdeb , she might need some screenshots and more info for the tech team.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

The first times I tried to log in, the account was blocked because I wrote the (what I thought was) right password too many times 😂

I have to change the password every time I log in and that happens quite often. I'll certainly write to the person you told me, thank you for your help :)

• Like 1