The Voice 6 [ PART 2 ] France 2017

Kumazzz

1 minute ago, cathouzouf said:

We'll know next Saturday only

Ooooooh come on! I find this season really... tense? (I dont know the word) I like it a lot ? I kind of have a feeling it was him, from the reaction of the other girl...

And thank you ?

1 hour ago, dreams said:

Ooooooh come on! I find this season really... tense? (I dont know the word) I like it a lot ? I kind of have a feeling it was him, from the reaction of the other girl...

And thank you ?

They're certainly trying to spice things up a bit!

just wish they wouldn't repeat themselves so much...

and you're welcome :)

9 hours ago, cathouzouf said:

They're certainly trying to spice things up a bit!

just wish they wouldn't repeat themselves so much...

and you're welcome :)

Yes, that's true. I actually have no idea what they are saying, but I still find it interesting to watch :D

On 2017/4/16 at 6:46 AM, Kumazzz said:

Episode 8 : The Battles

VIDEO

Coaches sing « 1, 2, 3 » (Fredericks, Goldman, Jones)

Episode - 10 : La Suite

« 1, 2, 3 » (Fredericks, Goldman, Jones) accoustic version

YouTube

C-nqG77UwAAcyBo.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a YouTube link
  • Like 3

Results of Battles

Candidates selected after the battles, and who will participate in the final test before the LIVE shows.

Team MIKA

C-qVr9vUAAEw4L5.jpg

Team Florent Pagny

C-qYIs_UMAEoFkz.jpg

Team Zazie

C-qaPbAUAAAvBYT.jpg

Team Matt

C-qdgucUQAIr_Oo.jpg

• Like 4

THE VOICE LIVE

http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/158/the_voice_live

Ouverture des inscriptions au tirage au sort pour assister aux primes : Lundi 08 mai 2017

Attention : Les places seront soumises à un tirage au sort.

Ou alors :

Assistez aux émissions multipass pour obtenir vos places.

34306828782_6baf86e6e4_o.png

• Like 2

Tele Star

http://www.telestar.fr/article/the-voice-les-grands-shows-demarrent-a-partir-du-277847

The Voice 6 : les directs démarrent à partir du...

• Par Clément Garin Le 02 mai 2017 à 13h38 mis à jour 02 mai 2017 à 14h42

L'heure des grands shows approche à grands pas !

Après sept premières semaines consacrées aux auditions à l'aveugle, trois autres aux battles et deux dernières aux épreuves ultimes, les grands shows de The Voice débuteront sur TF1 le samedi 20 mai prochain.

Les grands shows débutent enfin !

Le samedi 20 mai prochain, le premier live de The Voice saison 6 se fera sur TF1 et sera évidemment animé par Nikos Aliagas. Il s'agira-là du tout premier direct de M. Pokora en tant que coach de The Voice.

Après sept auditions à l'aveugle, trois battles et deux épreuves ultimes, il est temps pour les inconditionnels de The Voice de faire leur choix : dans moins d'un moins, le grand gagnant de la saison 6 de The Voice sera connu. S'agira-t-il enfin d'une fille ou les garçons comptent-ils une fois de plus rafler la mise ? Rien n'est moins sûr...

Les live ne passionnent pas

Diffusée depuis le 18 février dernier, la sixième saison de The Voice fédère pour le moment une moyenne de 6,35 millions de téléspectateurs à chaque soirée. Moyenne qui devrait a fortiori chuter d'ici les prochaines semaines puisque les épreuves ultimes et les live ne réalisent généralement pas d'aussi bons scores d'audience. L'an passé, les deux épreuves ultimes et les quatre directs avaient rassemblé 5,44 millions de téléspectateurs en moyenne, contre 6,82 millions pour les auditions à l'aveugle et les battles...

La tendance sera-t-elle toujours aussi à la baisse en 2017 ?

Google translator :uk:

Spoiler

The Voice 6 : the direct starts from the ...

• By Clément Garin on May 02, 2017 at 13:38 updated May 02, 2017 at 14:42

The time for grand shows is fast approaching!
After the first seven weeks of the blind auditions, three more to the battles and two last in the final events, the major shows of The Voice will start on TF1 on Saturday, May 20th.
The grand shows are finally starting!
On Saturday 20 May, the first live of The Voice season 6 will be on TF1 and will obviously be hosted by Nikos Aliagas. This will be Mr. Pokora's very first directing as a coach of The Voice.
After seven blind auditions, three battles and two final rounds, it's time for the voices of The Voice to make their choice: in less than one, the winner of season 6 of The Voice will be known. Will it finally be a girl or do the boys count once again to win the bet? Nothing is less sure...

Les live ne passionnent pas

Broadcast since February 18, the sixth season of The Voice federates for the moment an average of 6.35 million viewers each evening. This is expected to decline in the next few weeks, as the final events and live shows generally do not score as well. Last year, the final two events and the four straight ones had attracted an average of 5.44 million viewers, compared to 6.82 million for blind auditions and battles ...

Will the trend continue Also down in 2017?