The Voice 6 [ PART 2 ] France 2017

Kumazzz

Some stunning performances this episode, I liked the choice of the songs on Mika's team. I'm glad for Vincent, he deserves to go further, and Marvin as well :thumb_yello: .... but I'm sorry for Agathe :(

• Like 3

8 hours ago, krysady said:

Some stunning performances this episode, I liked the choice of the songs on Mika's team. I'm glad for Vincent, he deserves to go further, and Marvin as well :thumb_yello: .... but I'm sorry for Agathe :(

Yeah, I totally agree- I'm really glad that Vincent and Marvin went through. Vincent's reaction though! I really don't think he thought Mika would choose him. :)

I do kind of wish Mika had chosen Lou Mai though, I thought she was really good. :(

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rachel Burrows said:

Vincent's reaction though! I really don't think he thought Mika would choose him. :)

I do kind of wish Mika had chosen Lou Mai though, I thought she was really good. :(

Right, he really wasn't expect it! It was such an emotional moment, all the coaches ( excepting Matt) with teary eyes! :wub:

It was really difficult to choose, all 3 girls did great performances. I also liked Lou Mai a lot,especially at the auditions, but maybe Mika knows more from the rehearsals about everyone's potential, more than we could see on TV,who knows...

• Like 3

Mika has two of the most interesting contestants in the whole competition in his team this year, Vincent and the Sugazz. Happy to see them both in live shows, Vincent is my biggest favorite of course. 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, tiibet said:

Mika has two of the most interesting contestants in the whole competition in his team this year, Vincent and the Sugazz. Happy to see them both in live shows, Vincent is my biggest favorite of course. 

I agree, Vincent it is special, I hope he will get the opportunity to follow this path in the future, after The Voice is over. 

My only problem since always is that I don't find it fair to compare a band with one single voice. If you take separately each one of the Sugazz and let them compete against let's say, Lou Mai or Agathe, or Juliette, I am not sure that they would make it, and yet they are still in the competition. But this is just my opinion, I am curios to see how things will evolve during the lives :)

• Like 3

http://www.leparisien.fr/culture-loisirs/tv/the-voice-potes-ou-patrons-avec-les-candidats-13-05-2017-6944547.php

The part about Mika

Mika l'instructeur
Ce qu'il fait
Avec une jubilation presque militaire, il ordonne et il interrompt. « Stop ! On enlève les mains de la poche », « Engage-toi, je dois savoir pourquoi je dois t'écouter », « Ne parle pas, chante ! » Mika sait aussi chambrer (« Vous attendez un café ? Ou le bus ? »), y compris Vincent, le malvoyant (« Il est grand ton texte, y a combien de pages ? »). Et aborde chaque chanson comme un roman (« Peut-être que vous avez partagé sans le savoir le même mec, et maintenant vous êtes furieuses et tout le monde se déteste, racontez-moi cette histoire »).
C'est à la fois le plus autoritaire et le plus tactile des coachs, qui n'hésite pas à prendre ses ouailles par la main, à leur toucher le ventre, le sternum, sans sommation, pour les faire sortir de leur coquille ou leur communiquer son enthousiasme.
Ce qu'il en dit
« Même si je demande aux gens de venir avec leur âme, je ne crée pas de fausse intimité conviviale, souligne Mika. Je ne pars jamais sur des choses personnelles, mais dans le travail, je n'ai pas de limites. Si des épaules ne sont pas droites, je les prends directement avec mes mains. »
Ce que les talents en disent
Sa réputation de coach interventionniste le précède chaque saison. « Quand il a une idée en tête, faut que ça trace », résume Agathe, éliminée à l'épreuve ultime samedi dernier.
« On nous avait prévenus qu'il était un peu directif. Au début, c'est assez perturbant, parce que vous avez plein d'infos à gérer, explique la douce Limougeaude. On ne se sent pas 100 % à l'aise ! Mais je préférais ça plutôt que d'être en roue libre. »

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 6

16 hours ago, tiibet said:

Vincent is my fav too. :wub2: He rocks :punk:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

http://www.leparisien.fr/culture-loisirs/tv/the-voice-potes-ou-patrons-avec-les-candidats-13-05-2017-6944547.php

The part about Mika

Mika l'instructeur
Ce qu'il fait
Avec une jubilation presque militaire, il ordonne et il interrompt. « Stop ! On enlève les mains de la poche », « Engage-toi, je dois savoir pourquoi je dois t'écouter », « Ne parle pas, chante ! » Mika sait aussi chambrer (« Vous attendez un café ? Ou le bus ? »), y compris Vincent, le malvoyant (« Il est grand ton texte, y a combien de pages ? »). Et aborde chaque chanson comme un roman (« Peut-être que vous avez partagé sans le savoir le même mec, et maintenant vous êtes furieuses et tout le monde se déteste, racontez-moi cette histoire »).
C'est à la fois le plus autoritaire et le plus tactile des coachs, qui n'hésite pas à prendre ses ouailles par la main, à leur toucher le ventre, le sternum, sans sommation, pour les faire sortir de leur coquille ou leur communiquer son enthousiasme.
Ce qu'il en dit
« Même si je demande aux gens de venir avec leur âme, je ne crée pas de fausse intimité conviviale, souligne Mika. Je ne pars jamais sur des choses personnelles, mais dans le travail, je n'ai pas de limites. Si des épaules ne sont pas droites, je les prends directement avec mes mains. »
Ce que les talents en disent
Sa réputation de coach interventionniste le précède chaque saison. « Quand il a une idée en tête, faut que ça trace », résume Agathe, éliminée à l'épreuve ultime samedi dernier.
« On nous avait prévenus qu'il était un peu directif. Au début, c'est assez perturbant, parce que vous avez plein d'infos à gérer, explique la douce Limougeaude. On ne se sent pas 100 % à l'aise ! Mais je préférais ça plutôt que d'être en roue libre. »

It's posted

• Like 3

7 hours ago, krysady said:

I agree, Vincent it is special, I hope he will get the opportunity to follow this path in the future, after The Voice is over. 

My only problem since always is that I don't find it fair to compare a band with one single voice. If you take separately each one of the Sugazz and let them compete against let's say, Lou Mai or Agathe, or Juliette, I am not sure that they would make it, and yet they are still in the competition. But this is just my opinion, I am curios to see how things will evolve during the lives :)

I haven't even thought it that way to be honest... I just liked them because they all are so different and have a lot of personality and yet worked well as a group :) I rarely find these contestants interesting but I liked Vincent since the beginning and hope everything goes well for him :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tiibet said:

I haven't even thought it that way to be honest... I just liked them because they all are so different and have a lot of personality and yet worked well as a group

Indeed, they spread a good energy and the group seems quite balanced, each of them having a distinctive voice. Which is very different from the other group Incantesimu, where just one of them was really good and the others some kind of backing vocals. ( in fact Mika told them at the rehearsals to avoid being a singer with two choristers).

The harmonies of Sugazz are interesting and well mastered, it's obvious they are working together from many years, it's just that I don't find it right to compete against one voice. It's easier for them to breathe by turn, and vocally backing each other, while a single singer has to master it by her/himself and every little mistake can be noticed. A separated section for groups would be more reasonable, but it's only my opinion, in the end the vote of the audience matters :original:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Indeed, they spread a good energy and the group seems quite balanced, each of them having a distinctive voice. Which is very different from the other group Incantesimu, where just one of them was really good and the others some kind of backing vocals. ( in fact Mika told them at the rehearsals to avoid being a singer with two choristers).

The harmonies of Sugazz are interesting and well mastered, it's obvious they are working together from many years, it's just that I don't find it right to compete against one voice. It's easier for them to breathe by turn, and vocally backing each other, while a single singer has to master it by her/himself and every little mistake can be noticed. A separated section for groups would be more reasonable, but it's only my opinion, in the end the vote of the audience matters :original:

Well, the rules of The Voice allow groups, as they allow professionals.

personnally, I have more problem with the latter.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

I think that Mika and Vincent will do great things to the live and I hope that he'll win! :hi5:

Screenshot_2017-05-15-09-47-55-1.png

That's my hope too :thumb_yello: Mika and Vincent have in commun to be very gifted and to know how to make an audience happy and take them into their own world :wub2:

Artists who can do this are the best :swoon: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

VIDEO

Coaching - Mika aux Sugazz : "vous recommencez les mêmes erreurs"

Première séance de coaching pour la team Mika : Les Sugazz.

Elles sont arrivées de Suisse il y a quelques jours, remontées comme des "coucous", avec un titre déjà très abouti pour ces premiers lives.

Elles vont interpréter "papaoutai" de stromae. "Une proposition d'un titre français qui dépote" clament-elles.

Un choix audacieux pour Mika : "on a tellement entendu cette chanson, vous êtes sures de nous proposer quelque chose de différent ? " La réponse tout de suite.

Rendez-vous samedi prochain à 20h55 sur TF1 pour la première soirée en direct de The Voice 6 !

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2