The Voice 6 [ PART 2 ] France 2017

Kumazzz

Episode - 16 The Final

• June 10th 2017

VIDEO CLIPS of Team MIKA ( Vincent Vinel ) at The Final

OPENING

The 4 finalists, Mika, Zazie, Florent Pagny and M Pokora - "I Feel It Coming" (The WeekNd ft. Daft Punk)

Lesson -1

Vincent Vinel, his route to the final

593c9110c6fda_VincentVinelsonparcoursjusqulafinale.thumb.png.614d7a0206001bbc2e1d78543fa723b3.png

1st song

Vincent Vinel - « Take On Me » (A-ha)

Vincent Vinel and his family

the-voice-vincent-vinel-proches-b3e206-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.5c74d0434ef0601ad0a46a17b284bb5a.jpg

2nd Song

Vincent Vinel and Calogero - "Je joue de la musique" ( I play music )

Lesson - 2

Vincent Vinel and his coach Mika

the-voice-vincent-vinel-coach-mika-ef1195-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.cc22f98f0342a15dec89a1c84c5037d8.jpg

3rd Song
Vincent Vinel and Mika - "Yesterday" (The Beatles)

Grand Finale

All Talents resume "Shape of You" 'Ed Sheeran "

• Like 6

VIDEO

Episode - 16 : The Final

• June 10th 2017
  •  

Le Journal du week-end 20H ( A News show before The Voice )

20h.thumb.png.27f4875075189b52974a31ce10a7b4e8.png

Replay : La Final

the-voice-the-voice-6-31-b5ad20-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.67967f01b60796d327d38f9c1422081f.jpg

La Suite - 16

the-voice-the-voice-6-32-f87fe7-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.f230c7767fb853e12985f811010e5aba.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 4

I'm very happy to be able to be present to the final evening of The Voice!! :cheer:

I loved the performance in which Mika and Vincent have sang Yesterday!! :wub:

After the show Mika came to say hello and to thank us for coming in France from Italy and he wanted to make a photo with us but we didn't have the cellphones in the study. :tears:

To console us he took our hands and he thanked again to support him always. 

He is a very special person!! :cloud:

IMG_20170612_183108_975.jpg

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

I'm very happy to be able to be present to the final evening of The Voice!! :cheer:

I loved the performance in which Mika and Vincent have sang Yesterday!! :wub:

After the show Mika came to say hello and to thank us for coming in France from Italy and he wanted to make a photo with us but we didn't have the cellphones in the study. :tears:

To console us he took our hands and he thanked again to support him always. 

He is a very special person!! :cloud:

IMG_20170612_183108_975.jpg

:blush-anim-cl: Aaahh - thanks for telling, such a lovely story!! :flowers2:So happy for all of you, lucky enough to experience this, and yes - MIKA's such a  "very special person" ...:wub2:

Love, love

me

• Like 3

http://www.non-stop-hanouna.fr/tpmp/actu/tpmp-vincent-vinel-chante-live-emotion-ambiance-sur-plateau-19171

TPMP : VINCENT VINEL CHANTE EN LIVE, ÉMOTION ET AMBIANCE SUR LE PLATEAU

Sur le plateau de "Touche pas à Mon Poste" le lundi 12 juin, Vincent Vinel finaliste de "The Voice" était l'invité de Cyril Hanouna. Du coup, il en a profité pour réaliser un medley magnifique créant ambiance, applaudissement et émotion. Une séquence incroyable à retrouver sur notre site Non Stop Hanouna.

Lors de la finale de "The Voice" sur TF1, c'est Lisandro qui a gagné le trophée de chanteur de l'année le samedi 10 juin. A seulement 17 ans, le petit protégé de M. Pokora est bourré de talents et il a impressionné par ses performances en majuscule. De son côté, Vincent Vinel est arrivé comme un véritable ovni. Agé de 21 ans, le chanteur est malvoyant de naissance, mais il est capable de jouer au piano, de faire des voix aigües comme graves. Lors de son passage dans le programme, le jeune homme s'est fait connaître grâce à un medley mélangeant le rap, le R&B, et les musiques plus classiques.

Vincent Vinel impressionne le public de TPMP

Vincent Vinel a été un artiste impressionnant. Dans l'équipe de Mika, il a longtemps été le favori pour remporter le programme de "The Voice" sur TF1. Du coup, Cyril Hanouna lui a offert quelques minutes pour réaliser une chanson en live. Et dès les premières notes, l'émotion est devenue intense sur le plateau de "Touche pas à Mon Poste" le lundi 12 juin. Puis d'un coup, il s'est lancé dans un rap d'Eminem avant d'embrayer sur une chanson de Sia "Chandelier". Très fier de la prestation du jeune chanteur, Cyril Hanouna a tenu à le féliciter personnellement pour son talent et sa voix. Il lui a aussi souhaité bonne chance pour les échéances à venir du point de vue musical : "Vincent Vinel, c'est exceptionnel. Je te fais un bisou mon chéri, je t'adore. Merci." Une séquence à retrouver sur notre site Non Stop Hanouna.

VIDEO:

Vincent_Vinel_en_live_-_TPMP_-_12-06-2017.avi

Edited by charlie20
a word added
  • Like 2

On 11.6.2017 at 4:17 AM, Kumazzz said:

3rd Song
Vincent Vinel and Mika - "Yesterday" (The Beatles)

I can't get over it how thoughtful he was with Vincent :wub: I was a little bit disappointed after seeing the results from the previous week but you know this man, he can fix things so easily. And very happy for Vincent and that he did generally so well during the last show. 

• Like 4

I was wondering if I should write about the live shows - I mean everything is aired live so it's not like I have funny cuts to tell like for the auditions recording. But still I decided to give it a shot (mostly because I am curently bored at work, don't tell my boss) .

I went to the first and last live shows of the season, and fact is after 4 years of The Voice it was actually my very first live shows - they are usually earlier in the year and I couln't get free days on those periods. So I went in as a Live virgin, a bit scared as I have heard how hard it was for your body to stand up for so, so long... but I ended up in a sort of weird forgotten place with the stage arriving at my knees, which meant I could sit on the stage (and even lie on it - you should have seen me swimming in the middle of confettis XD) during every break so it was actually ok. I almost sit on Florent's feet at a point but he didn't seem to care :lmfao:.

And really I had a good time and enjoyed the show - I kept discovering the talents as I don't watch the voice on TV and my brain seems to erase every contestant from its hard drive every time I walk out of the studio, but I actually did like almost all the performances and was at awe to see them prepare the stage so quickly between two songs.
The night of the final was a bit harder for me, I was more easily bored and probably a lot more tired so, dunno... :dunno: BUUUT Mika sang, and the harmonics on the song were pure gems, and it was so good to hear him live that a tear almost went out of my eye ...

Anyway it was great to get the chance to see this part of the show as it's the only one I had never attempted before, but it definitely is my least favorite part to be in. Still I had some opportunities to have quick chats with The Man Himself and he really is the sweetest, so that was definitely worth it. Also thanks to him I had the chance to sit on his red chair for the final picture and oh the 5 years old me is still not over it  liesse-4b19.gif

But mostly I could spend some wonderful time with other fans, not only fans of Mika but also Florent's fans to whom we have become quite close after all those years (they even came to bercy with us last year, sweet girls) and it is always such a joy to meet everyone again. I can't manage to get though the show on television and I'm sometimes bored during recordings but just for this giant "the voice family" vibe I still am thankfull for it to exist :cloud:

• Like 6

20 hours ago, Melyssa said:

I was wondering if I should write about the live shows - I mean everything is aired live so it's not like I have funny cuts to tell like for the auditions recording. But still I decided to give it a shot (mostly because I am curently bored at work, don't tell my boss) .

Thank you very much for your report (I won't tell your Boss - God knows I'm not always the best employee either :fisch:). While I'm thanking you, I want to add that I really much enjoyed all your past reports as well and I basically stalked them on this forum since I'm among you all MFCers. They're so great and so lively it's wonderful to read!

• Like 2

Thanks for the report and pics, Melyssa! I love it how Mika fans and Florent Pagny fans (and one Jenifer fan!) are all there together. Such good vibe and really nice people :wub2:

And your pics gorgeous of course. Handsome man. 

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

here is my video which I took before the first live

:thumb_yello: Vielen dank Sabine! :flowers2:I really like your video - good focus on both MIKA,  and the lucky people,  who get his attention, and the chance to deliver their gifts, exchange some words with him, and get their stuff signed :blush-anim-cl: It's such a good doc of his nice and polite fans, waiting patiently in line, and MIKAs  cute and thankful way of meeting his friends - all well done! :wub2: 

Love, love

me

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/13/2017 at 6:53 PM, Kumazzz said:

The Voice 6 : PART1

The Voice Season 6, France 2017: Reconstruction

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You probably know that we lost a thread [ The Voice 6 ], we start this NEW [ The Voice 6 part 2 ] thread.

Here we go ! :thumb_yello:

VIDEO

Episode 7 

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15

Episode 16

PRESS

Hey there 🙋🏼‍♀️

I was wondering if there’s any English subtitles for season 6? My french is not that good to understand the whole thing 🙈 I get half of each episode. I know it’s such an obscene amount of work, but I wanted to know if it’s been translated before?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2019 at 9:11 AM, Neyo said:

Hey there 🙋🏼‍♀️

I was wondering if there’s any English subtitles for season 6? My french is not that good to understand the whole thing 🙈 I get half of each episode. I know it’s such an obscene amount of work, but I wanted to know if it’s been translated before?

I'm almost done posting the English subtitles for season 8 (two episodes left!), and once that's up, I'll post what I have for season 6 :wink2:

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...