Hello from France !

Aude Rey

Hello! 

My name is Audrey, I'm 17 and I come from a small village in the French countryside ( sorry if my English is not so good) 

I discovered Mika for 3 years at the Voice France.I heard about Mika when  I was younger but never really get interested in knowing more about him. So when I heard that he would be coach in the Voice, I wasn't so convinced. 

But when I discovered him, I literally fell in love with his eccentric and generous personality, his attitude, his sincerity( and his so cutie French mistakes !). As I began to do some research about him, I got really moved by his music and just couldn't stop listening to him. So I started to watch a lot of videos and interviews about him and rapidly became a Mikaddict! 

I had the chance to watch him perform live last year in Strasbourg where he definitely brought me in his world. It took me one week to come back to earth?

Am I the only one to feel like this after mika's gigs ??

I've heard about the MFC a lot before and admired the projects  but discovered the website only 2days ago ( yeah..shame on me..?) I'm pretty shy but really wanted to share new things with you so that I decided to subscribe. As I'm trying to discover the website, is there any actuality or other info not to be missed? 

Can't wait to discover more about this website and to discuss with you ! 

( Now I realize that my message is very long... But there's so much to say! Hope you had the courage to read until the end and that you are not too bored ?)

Edited by Aude Rey
  • Like 6

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here Audrey. Your English is pretty good, don´t worry and you are not the only one who feels that way about Mika´s concerts. In fact he and his concerts are very addictive and you can´t stop going to more more more. At the Moment nothing is planned but if you are on MFC regularly you won´t miss anything.

• Like 2

Welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:

My name is Eriko from Japan.

We have French press threads and The Voice threads.

and then DON'T miss Casa Mika !:thumb_yello: It's Mika's one man show in Italy ( he speaks Italian very well, you know )

We have very good The MFC Subtitling Team

they work very hard, you can watch Italian shows with French subtitles.

- Casa Mika 1° (15 Nov 2016)

- Casa Mika 2° (22 Nov 2016)

- Casa Mika 3° (29 Nove 2016)

- Casa Mika 4° (6 Dec 2016)

- Casa Mika Afterparty (3 Jan 2017)

- Sanremo (9 Feb 2017)

• Like 3

Hi Audrey!! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC!! :welcomeani:

I was in Strasbourg after Bercy and I loved those two gigs!! :blush-anim-cl:

Mika was wonderful with us, during and after the gigs!! :hug:

Have fun here!! :hi5:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Aude Rey said:

Hello! 

My name is Audrey, I'm 17 and I come from a small village in the French countryside ( sorry if my English is not so good) 

I discovered Mika for 3 years at the Voice France.I heard about Mika when  I was younger but never really get interested in knowing more about him. So when I heard that he would be coach in the Voice, I wasn't so convinced. 

But when I discovered him, I literally fell in love with his eccentric and generous personality, his attitude, his sincerity( and his so cutie French mistakes !). As I began to do some research about him, I got really moved by his music and just couldn't stop listening to him. So I started to watch a lot of videos and interviews about him and rapidly became a Mikaddict! 

I had the chance to watch him perform live last year in Strasbourg where he definitely brought me in his world. It took me one week to come back to earth?

Am I the only one to feel like this after mika's gigs ??

I've heard about the MFC a lot before and admired the projects  but discovered the website only 2days ago ( yeah..shame on me..?) I'm pretty shy but really wanted to share new things with you so that I decided to subscribe. As I'm trying to discover the website, is there any actuality or other info not to be missed? 

Can't wait to discover more about this website and to discuss with you ! 

( Now I realize that my message is very long... But there's so much to say! Hope you had the courage to read until the end and that you are not too bored ?)

Hello Audrey, welcome to the MFC :D

Oh, I agree ahah you're definitely not alone with this feeling :blush-anim-cl:

Hope you're gonna have fun here, see you around :bye: 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:

My name is Eriko from Japan.

We have French press threads and The Voice threads.

and then DON'T miss Casa Mika !:thumb_yello: It's Mika's one man show in Italy ( he speaks Italian very well, you know )

We have very good The MFC Subtitling Team

they work very hard, you can watch Italian shows with French subtitles.

- Casa Mika 1° (15 Nov 2016)

- Casa Mika 2° (22 Nov 2016)

- Casa Mika 3° (29 Nove 2016)

- Casa Mika 4° (6 Dec 2016)

- Casa Mika Afterparty (3 Jan 2017)

- Sanremo (9 Feb 2017)

Nice to meet you ! Thanks for all the links!?

Stasera Casa Mika is such a great show! I watched it in Italian but  rediscovering it with French subtitles will be fantastic ! 

What an incredible work from the team ! 

• Like 2

Welcome to MFC Audrey :bye: and enjoy yourself with us :hug: I'm French too :wink2:

Mika's gigs are pure moments of happiness :swoon: you can find reports , photos and videos of Strasbourg gig here http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32575-le-zenith-in-strasbourg-france-28-may-2016-reportspicsvids/#comment-4061269

You should enjoy this thread a lot too  http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30851-mika-rare-video-treasures-for-newbies-and-others/#comment-3866567 

If you need any help with translating something in French, feel free to ask me :thumb_yello: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

Hello from France too and welcome here Audrey! I'm sure you'll have a great time in here.

I wasn't in Strasbourg but I heard so many good things about this gig, I definitely can picture the cloud you were on afterwards :wub2:

• Like 2

On 23/04/2017 at 1:53 AM, crazyaboutmika said:

Welcome to MFC Audrey :bye: and enjoy yourself with us :hug: I'm French too :wink2:

Mika's gigs are pure moments of happiness :swoon: you can find reports , photos and videos of Strasbourg gig here http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32575-le-zenith-in-strasbourg-france-28-may-2016-reportspicsvids/#comment-4061269

You should enjoy this thread a lot too  http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30851-mika-rare-video-treasures-for-newbies-and-others/#comment-3866567 

If you need any help with translating something in French, feel free to ask me :thumb_yello: 

Hello ! Nice to meet you ! :bye:

Thanks a lot for the links, it remembers me of such amazing moments !!:wub:

See you around :D

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Aude Rey said:

Hello ! Nice to meet you ! :bye:

Thanks a lot for the links, it remembers me of such amazing moments !!:wub:

See you around :D

That's one of the wonderful things I love about MFC, we store all our precious Mika memories here :wub2: 

You're very welcome Audrey :hug:

I just fell in love with this gif  http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/11514-moving-pictures-of-mika/?do=findComment&comment=4089758 

It was made by @Kumazzz Eriko when Mika was in XFactor Italy but I had never seen it before and I was :fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:

See you :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

12 hours ago, Aude Rey said:

Thank you and nice to meet you ! :)

hihi Mika's craziness' moments are so lovely :lmfao:

Where did he do that? 

11 hours ago, A. Clay said:

I'll have to look it up. A hotel I think. Private event.

Lot's of fun following MIKA all the places he goes.

The gig took place here:

Mika is performing at a private party at Les Caves Du Roy @ Hotel Byblos in Saint Tropez on 18 July 2013.

• Like 1

On 24 avril 2017 at 10:05 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

That's one of the wonderful things I love about MFC, we store all our precious Mika memories here :wub2: 

You're very welcome Audrey :hug:

I just fell in love with this gif  http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/11514-moving-pictures-of-mika/?do=findComment&comment=4089758 

It was made by @Kumazzz Eriko when Mika was in XFactor Italy but I had never seen it before and I was :fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:

See you :huglove:

Wouaouh I totally agree with you this gif is :mf_lustslow:!!

See you :hug:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, A. Clay said:

I'll have to look it up. A hotel I think. Private event.

Lot's of fun following MIKA all the places he goes.

11 hours ago, Mikasister said:

The gig took place here:

Mika is performing at a private party at Les Caves Du Roy @ Hotel Byblos in Saint Tropez on 18 July 2013.

Thank you ! :)

I've never heard about this event but feel like there is so much to discover on this website :teehee:

See you 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Aude Rey said:

Thank you ! :)

I've never heard about this event but feel like there is so much to discover on this website :teehee:

See you 

You're welcome! :wink2:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mikasister said:

The gig took place here:

Thank you Alba :hug: I had forgotten or I never knew where that gif was made although I had seen it :doh:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

Just now, crazyaboutmika said:

Thank you Alba :hug: I had forgotten or I never knew where that gif was made although I had seen it :doh:

You're welcome, dear. :hug: I would like to attend a private gig like that some day :wub2:

• Like 1