Hola!!! Hello! Ciao! Salut!

Ika

Hello! It's never too late to introduce yourself. He had not done it before because he did not know how to do it. So, I introduce myself, my name is Veronica, I am from Buenos Aires and fan of Mika for almost ten years. I first heard it with GK on a TV channel, I started to follow it, although very sporadically. After that, I knew little and nothing of it, except for some time that I looked at youtube. I used to listen to him in the house of a family with whom he works caring for the children, one of them is autistic and he loved to dance with the music of Mika. After that, with the passage of time and life, I did not know more about him. Last year, my mother became seriously ill and was hospitalized urgently. One of those long nights when I was going to take care of her, I felt a terrible emptiness and much anguish, I thought she would die and I started to cry. The TV in the room was on and the RAI was tuned in, and there I saw it again, through tears, I heard it and wondered if it was him ... I reacted with a leap to see it. That night I was happy despite the anguish. And here I am! I hope to stay here for a long time. Sorry for my English, between what I know and what Google dictates, something will be understood.

By IKA

• Like 10

Welcome to the MFC ! :welcomeani:

Hope your family is getting fine.

Mika has performed at Buenos Aires, Argentina in 2010, here is the thread

reportsphotosvideos-19-nov-2010-mika-hot-festival-buenos-aires-argentina/

and

The Argentinean Thread :bye:

Have fun and making MIKA friends at here.

Edited by Kumazzz
typo
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Ika said:

Hello! It's never too late to introduce yourself. He had not done it before because he did not know how to do it. So, I introduce myself, my name is Veronica, I am from Buenos Aires and fan of Mika for almost ten years. I first heard it with GK on a TV channel, I started to follow it, although very sporadically. After that, I knew little and nothing of it, except for some time that I looked at youtube. I used to listen to him in the house of a family with whom he works caring for the children, one of them is autistic and he loved to dance with the music of Mika. After that, with the passage of time and life, I did not know more about him. Last year, my mother became seriously ill and was hospitalized urgently. One of those long nights when I was going to take care of her, I felt a terrible emptiness and much anguish, I thought she would die and I started to cry. The TV in the room was on and the RAI was tuned in, and there I saw it again, through tears, I heard it and wondered if it was him ... I reacted with a leap to see it. That night I was happy despite the anguish. And here I am! I hope to stay here for a long time. Sorry for my English, between what I know and what Google dictates, something will be understood.

By IKA

Bienvenida de nuevo, amiga. :hug: I know you will enjoy this place and everything you need, just tell us. :wink2:

:welcomeani:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ika said:

one of them is autistic and he loved to dance with the music of Mika.

Another proof how special Mika's music is :thumb_yello:  

Welcome, Veronica, have fun! :welcomeani:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Welcome to the MFC ! :welcomeani:

Hope your family is getting fine.

Mika has performed at Buenos Aires, Argentina in 2010, here is the thread

reportsphotosvideos-19-nov-2010-mika-hot-festival-buenos-aires-argentina/

and

The Argentinean Thread :bye:

Have fun and making MIKA friends at here.

@Kumazzz sometimes I wonder are u actually a Wikipedia    :teehee:

• Like 2

Hola, @Ika! We already follow each other on Twitter and I saw many of your posts in the Forums, welcome to the MFC :D 

It's always good to read stories about how people found Mika and how much he means in each one's life. So, thanks for sharing it with us! I really hope everything's okay now :hug:

Have fun here, see you around :bye: 

Edited by sara09
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Ika said:

By IKA

Thank you for sharing your sweet  Mika story :hug: He helped many of us feeling happy even when life gets tough. :wub2: Welcome to MFC Veronica  :hug: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

You got it wrong....Eriko is a Mikapedia :mikalove:

Hahahaha.  Yes yes... :yes:

Built in auto search engine...manage to retrieve any Mikadata by just blinking eyes....

Oops plz excuse me for my magical thinking hahaha..

9 hours ago, Nie said:

Hahahaha.  Yes yes... :yes:

Built in auto search engine...manage to retrieve any Mikadata by just blinking eyes....

Oops plz excuse me for my magical thinking hahaha..

but it´s so much more fun to find the things by yourself and slowly :fisch:

• Like 1

On 5/14/2017 at 8:55 PM, Sabine64 said:

but it´s so much more fun to find the things by yourself and slowly :fisch:

Agree!! :yes: full of surprises when you slowly discover things...

• 2 weeks later...