Newbie from MALAYSIA! (How I found Mika, again)

heyitsme

3 hours ago, Nie said:

Sure! Cya during his next tour :yes::soccer_h4h:

Photography :wub2: must be interesting and adventurous at times (I'm imagining you climbing up and down..haha.. I've seen my friend literally lying on the grass to capture the best shot.. and there was once a photographer showed us some funny stunt while shooting near a river..I was so worry that he might fall into the river) 

Ic..too bad that our system doesn't recognize the certificate.:(  anyway art and design is an interesting field too :) and I always believe that whatever we learn along the journey, will be kept as an asset and increasing the value. :wink2:

Enjoy your sem break by the binge watching. :teehee:

Well yeah, that's exactly what all the photographers do haha.

Xie xie, I'm off to Mikaland...starting from...3..2..1 :toot:

• Like 1

Hi, 

This is a lovely introduction. I hope you like it here! 

I hope to visit Malaysia one day. I am from South Africa and here we have "Cape Malays" which is basically our own mixed version of malaysians who moved here many years ago and ended up mixing into some of the other Cape Town cultures. I always wonder what remains the same as in Malaysia :)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mika Freaka =) said:

Hi, 

This is a lovely introduction. I hope you like it here! 

I hope to visit Malaysia one day. I am from South Africa and here we have "Cape Malays" which is basically our own mixed version of malaysians who moved here many years ago and ended up mixing into some of the other Cape Town cultures. I always wonder what remains the same as in Malaysia :)

Hi @Mika Freaka =)! Oh yes, I've learned about that in sociocultural studies! I had always wonder about the Cape Malays lifestyle there now tho haha

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wonderful story!

You're welcome!

My name is Martina and I'm italian.

I love Mika and south est Asia, too! I visited Kuala Lumpur 7 years ago (and Thai, Cambodia, Laos and Indonesia) and I hope to come back soon....perhaps for a Mika's gig :mf_lustslow:!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2017 at 10:29 PM, melaviola said:

Wonderful story!

You're welcome!

My name is Martina and I'm italian.

I love Mika and south est Asia, too! I visited Kuala Lumpur 7 years ago (and Thai, Cambodia, Laos and Indonesia) and I hope to come back soon....perhaps for a Mika's gig :mf_lustslow:!

Ahahaha grazi @melaviola

• Like 1