Hey there?

I'm looking for fans who could take a few minutes to answer my questionnaire which I conducted as part of my VWA which is part of the Austrian Matura. If you see this, please try to answer it, and send it to me via email (agnes.ludwig@gmx.at) or any other communication services. It means a lot to me. Also, if you happen to know other fans, please let them know, if it's not too much to ask... I'm counting on you : D

love, A. 

mika questionnaire.docx

Edited by youngicecreamgogly

Just sent! Good luck with your project and your exam :flowers2:

• Like 1

On ‎24‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 2:28 PM, youngicecreamgogly said:

Hey there?

I'm looking for fans who could take a few minutes to answer my questionnaire which I conducted as part of my VWA which is part of the Austrian Matura. If you see this, please try to answer it, and send it to me via email (agnes.ludwig@gmx.at) or any other communication services. It means a lot to me. Also, if you happen to know other fans, please let them know, if it's not too much to ask... I'm counting on you : D

love, A. 

mika questionnaire.docx

give me three days, ok?

• Like 1

On 7/24/2017 at 2:28 PM, youngicecreamgogly said:

Hey there?

love, A. 

mika questionnaire.docx

Good luck with Matura! :hug:

On 24.7.2017 at 2:28 PM, youngicecreamgogly said:

Hey there?

love, A. 

mika questionnaire.docx

Well, well, well... Guess who has a finished Vwa? MOI. Today I presented my pre-scientific paper and got my grade... it's a 1 (best grade possible) I am absolutely stunned and really grateful for everyone who has supported me by filling in my questionnaire. So here is my paper containing your answers and my findings. :D Love, A

VWA.pdf

• Like 3

2 hours ago, youngicecreamgogly said:

Well, well, well... Guess who has a finished Vwa? MOI. Today I presented my pre-scientific paper and got my grade... it's a 1 (best grade possible) I am absolutely stunned and really grateful for everyone who has supported me by filling in my questionnaire. So here is my paper containing your answers and my findings. :D Love, A

VWA.pdf

I've just finished reading it! First thing I want to say is congratulations for your result, but most of all for this beautiful work you've made! I feel very moved right now, (I actually had goosebumps a few times), how I wish Mika could read this! Thank you for sharing it with us and for letting us be part of it :hug: 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, youngicecreamgogly said:

VWA.pdf

You did a really good job!
In addition to a specific case of analysis that can affect a large mass of people - Mika's songs - you have been able to popularize the notion of resilience and make it accessible even to the youngest.
 Congratulations!

• Thanks 1

On 22.3.2018 at 8:29 PM, youngicecreamgogly said:

VWA.pdf

Congratulation to you. I´m glad I could help you a little bit by answering your questionaire :wink2:

:flowers2:

• Thanks 1

On 22.3.2018 at 10:56 PM, sara09 said:

I've just finished reading it! First thing I want to say is congratulations for your result, but most of all for this beautiful work you've made! I feel very moved right now, (I actually had goosebumps a few times), how I wish Mika could read this! Thank you for sharing it with us and for letting us be part of it :hug: 

Well how could I not share it? Every Mika freak has the right to know all this haha. I definitely feel moved too <3

• Like 1