Mika guest at "Il Tempo Delle Donne" in Milan 8th September 2017 11h00

Gabry74

Then I could see Mika for the first time. One of the better days in my life! That was an amazing experience guys :cloud:
Thanks so much MFC for the opportunity to be there with others MFC members. 
I could met great persons, and I would like to go and to speak with everyone, because for me we do not know each other but those people was like friends already.
It's was a so good feeling :hug: Thanks @JessicaRomance and @Gabry74 to receive me with an warm smile  :thumb_yello:

I don't show you my pictures because was horrible, trembled, my hands was shaking :doh: 
I tried at the begining but was really difficult to control this, than I gave up to pay attention only at him.

When he told us that he was not so ok and explained that he could maybe lose his house this weekend, I almost begin to cry, because I saw the interview where he shows this house and all work he and his sister had to paint the walls, so much emotional investiment. What that passed on my mind was: "If I was at his shoes I don't know if I'd have the courage to go out".
It's so difficult to imagine that you bild something to be your place (your studio) and you can't go there for the last time. It touched me too much. But he's a strong guy, and he was there with us, and shared his sorrow, that is a very smart thing to do for a better emotional regulation (to share our feelings). And after he told us that when he have anxiety he can count with his creatif mecanism that come and help him to pass through bad times and feelings. When I listen to him I understand that he is someone that knows him very well, and for me he speaks like a very good psychologist (better than me that did a master in affectif psychology). Madame Joannie did a really good job, and he was completely right when he told that was interesting to talk with her, because we are the product of our mother and of our familly.

And his general culture, how he had time to learn so much interesting things in only 34 years :wub2: each time that I see an interview with him I have to take notes to look for some terms or people that I don't know yet. He's a very good teacher, he share, he explains... we learn too much with him.

And for those who didn't have the opportunity to see him yet:
He is cuter than you can imagine, he is really a beautiful man, he is really a beautiful humain being or maybe an angel on earth ???

Thanks MFC to have this place to share my feelings :wub2::wub2:

I wish you all a very nice week :wink2: Kisses

Edited by Michelle Blondet
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Michelle!

It's very beautiful and realistic everything you say about Mika, like " he is someone that knows him very well, and for me he speaks like a very good psychologist", " And his general culture, how he had time to learn so much interesting things in only 34 years" and " He's a very good teacher, he share, he explains ... we learn too much with him ". :wub2:

• Like 3

Thanks to MFC I had the possibility to go to "Il tempo delle donne" with my daughter that is also in MFC called mela05.

We had a good trip but obiously the best part has been Mika's interview.

We were so happy to see him once again. Is such a pleasure to hear him talk. 

He talked about fragility of men, about his good and bad teachers.

He talked about some men that inspired him in Good Guys song.

He wrote a new song he will use in "Casa Mika 2"!

Below some pictures we made....

And a very very very big thanks to MFC for this possibility!

Hope to see him soon again :teehee::das::wub:

IMG_20170908_111223.jpg

IMG_20170908_111354.jpg

IMG_20170908_111641.jpg

IMG_20170908_114441.jpg

IMG_20170908_121701.jpg

IMG_20170908_121807.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2017 at 8:05 AM, Siri said:

So I don't really know what to write as a report :dunno: This was the first event I attended as a MFCer and not alone but with all the new friends I made here :hug: and a big thank you to all MFC staff for this opportunity :flowers2:

I won't write about what he said, but I really love the way he explains things; he has very good communication skills and sometimes I think he knows everything :lmfao: he was so worried about the hurricane though :tears:

It was really strange for me seeing him live and not through a screen and I'm so happy of that :fangurl:

I won't post my pics, they're horrible :doh::lmfao:

Hope to see you again soon @Gabry74 and others :group_hug:

On 9/9/2017 at 1:47 PM, Gabry74 said:

Talking about one hero of Good Guys, he explained the way that Owen described the relationship love/hate with the war.

I would listen to him for hours! :blush-anim-cl:

He is very concerned for the hurricane that will bring down on Florida.

(He has a house in Miami) :sad:

The last 48 hours have been a very interesting time in my reality, so weird to be sitting worrying about something and then get all the tweet notifications from Mika tweeting about the thing I’m worried about. Not something you expect. I guess we worried in kind? 😂

(update: my house is without power but undamaged, according to the condo maintenance man (I haven’t gone home yet). thank the lord above. I’m waiting for an update on his Miami house - Miami got hit hard with lots of strong winds and flooding. The stress isn’t over yet, for either of us!)

• Like 2

Corriere della Sera – 11 Settembre 2017

10 September 2017

PressReader

PDF file ( page 1/ 28/ 29 )Corriere della Sera 11 Settembre 2017.pdf

excerpts about Mika from the paper

Mika appartiene alla categoria dei pionieri, per questo ha scelto di parlare della fragilità e di come la consideri «un processo interiore che va preservato.

Un qualcosa che io trasformo in creatività».

E in gesti: ricordando la professoressa che lo tormentò da piccolo, alla fine di un discorso gentile è salito in piedi sulla sedia e con la medesima grazia acuminata ha mostrato il dito medio.

Centinaia di ragazzi hanno fatto la coda per assistere allo spettacolo di Alessandro D’Avenia, che della fragilità, complice Giacomo Leopardi, ha fatto un’arte.

FRAGILITÀ

Dall’economia all’ecosistema, siamo abituati a pronunciare questa parola con una valenza negativa, un senso di ansia e un accento allarmistico.

Il Tempo delle donne ha provato a ribaltarne il significato parlando di uomini.

E lo ha fatto in avvio della «tre giorni» con Mika, uno degli artisti più profondi e visionari dell’attuale scena pop.

«Tutti nasciamo fragili. E la fragilità è un dono da preservare — dice Mika —. Invece col tempo diventiamo rigidi.

Nei movimenti, nei comportamenti, nelle emozioni. E questo può portare alla depressione».

La fragilità delle emozioni: se non c’è differenza su questo punto tra uomini e donne, è vero che oggi gli uomini sono più disposti di un tempo a parlarne.

36358331493_f190630ad0_k.jpg

37030561441_361daee7d9_b.jpg

36335959424_086d974b07_k.jpg

36774961270_6e2b1ed41e_k.jpg

• Like 4

On 11/9/2017 at 10:14 PM, Kumazzz said:

Corriere della Sera – 11 Settembre 2017

10 September 2017

PDF file ( page 1/ 28/ 29 )Corriere della Sera 11 Settembre 2017.pdf

excerpts about Mika from the paper

Mika appartiene alla categoria dei pionieri, per questo ha scelto di parlare della fragilità e di come la consideri «un processo interiore che va preservato.

Un qualcosa che io trasformo in creatività».

E in gesti: ricordando la professoressa che lo tormentò da piccolo, alla fine di un discorso gentile è salito in piedi sulla sedia e con la medesima grazia acuminata ha mostrato il dito medio.

Centinaia di ragazzi hanno fatto la coda per assistere allo spettacolo di Alessandro D’Avenia, che della fragilità, complice Giacomo Leopardi, ha fatto un’arte.

FRAGILITÀ

Dall’economia all’ecosistema, siamo abituati a pronunciare questa parola con una valenza negativa, un senso di ansia e un accento allarmistico.

Il Tempo delle donne ha provato a ribaltarne il significato parlando di uomini.

E lo ha fatto in avvio della «tre giorni» con Mika, uno degli artisti più profondi e visionari dell’attuale scena pop.

«Tutti nasciamo fragili. E la fragilità è un dono da preservare — dice Mika —. Invece col tempo diventiamo rigidi.

Nei movimenti, nei comportamenti, nelle emozioni. E questo può portare alla depressione».

La fragilità delle emozioni: se non c’è differenza su questo punto tra uomini e donne, è vero che oggi gli uomini sono più disposti di un tempo a parlarne.

In french:

FRAGILITÉ: De l'économie à l'écosystème, on a l'habitude de prononcer ce mot avec une valence négatif, sens de l'anxiété et un accent alarmant. la Le temps des femmes a essayé renverser le sens en parlant des hommes. Et il l'a fait au début des «trois jours» avec Mika, l'un des artistes les plus profonds et visionnaires du présent scène pop. "Nous sommes tous nés fragile. Et la fragilité est un cadeau à conserver - dit Mika -. Au lieu de cela, au fil du temps, nous devenons rigide. Dans les mouvements, dans le comportements, émotions. Et cela peut conduire à la dépression ». Fragilité des émotions: s'il n'y a pas de différence sur ce point entre les hommes et les femmes. C'est vrai que aujourd'hui les hommes sont plus disposés d'une fois à parler à propos des émotions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dreamy_Queen said:

The whole video is more that 40 min long. I wonder if there ever be a vid without skipping and with a better picture :( 

Sorry, if I find one I wil post it for sure!

• Thanks 1

IO Donna del Corriere della Sera N39 23 Settembre 2017

• 23 Sep 2017

PressReader http://pressreader.com/@Eriko_Shino/csb_qcQ8GhhytA4MU4WCbdhE3YrmQpNvinTaJxU1tqpEUYM

PDF file ( page 149, 150 ) IO_Donna_N39_2017_page149+150.pdf

QUESTA VOLTA PARLIAMO DI UOMINI

La quarta edizione del TEMPO DELLE DONNE ha esplorato il cambiamento in corso (con qualche tentennamento) nell’universo maschile.

Un’evoluzione che si esprime con un nuovo vocabolario di emozioni, poesia, riflessioni. E il pubblico milanese si è messo in coda

Non li ha fermati neanche il diluvio. Uomini e donne si sono messi in coda alla Triennale di Milano mentre il meteo volgeva decisamente al brutto, dopo mesi di siccità. Ma non avrebbero mai rinunciato. Perché Il Tempo delle Donne, lafe sta-festival di La 27 ora- Corriere della Sera con Io donna, Valore De Fondazione Corriere è ormai unap puntamento al quale non si può mancare, quello che apre la ricca stagione autunnale di Milano. Quest’anno, quarta edizione, il fil rouge dei 100 incontri con 200 ospiti era un’inchiesta del Corriere su “Uomini, i segni del cambiamento”: «Le cosenon cambiano se i cambiamenti non sono condivisi» sostiene Barbara S te fanelli, vicedirettrice vicaria del Corriere. Le istantanee raccontano di riflessioni, confessioni, musica e gioco intrecciati inuncartellone fittissimo. L’incontro che ha spinto il pubblico a fare quattro ore di fila è stato quello con Alessandro D’Avenia, che con il “suo” Giacomo Leopardi ha intrattenuto ragazzi e adulti sulla forza della poesia. Si è parlato di stima e amore nella coppia, con Lino Guanciale. Di maschi nella pubblicità, con Carlo C racco. Di nuovi padri; di figli maschi, da crescere senza stereotipi con Caterina Balivo. Ma anche di potere (quello femminile, che gliuomini fanno fatica ad accettare, con Ferruccio de Bortoli), di cittàsmart,c on ils indaco Beppe Sala. E dicome uomini e donne possono lavorare meglio insieme, nella conversazione tra il direttore del Corriere Luciano Fontana, e il questo redi Milano, Marcello Cardona.

Gran pienone anche per Mika; per Gianna Nannini, intervistata da Aldo Cazzullo e dal direttore di Io donnaDiamante d’Alessio; per il concerto con Brunori Sas, Cosmo, Lo Stato Sociale e Samuel. Ed è stato proprioDario Brunori a cantare la canzone simbolo della kermesse: Lalibertà, di GiorgioGaber.

IO_Donna_N39_2017_page-149.thumb.jpg.96e09a6d4da2372003141204c8b3d5d8.jpg

IO_Donna_N39_2017_page-150.thumb.jpg.65486fb7847e643fade56d4c74312ac3.jpg

• Like 1