Stasera Casa Mika nominated for 2017 Rose D'Or Awards - and wins!

Gabry74

Stasera Casa Mika has been nominated for the 2017 Rose D'Or Awards in Best Entertainment category.  :crossed:

The award winners will be announced in a ceremony on 19 September 2017, at Axica Kongress-und Tagungszentrum in Berlin. The ceremony will run from 19:30 - 23:30 CET

Dame Angela Lansbury will be present to collect the Rose d'Or Award for Lifetime Achievement.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

• dcdeb changed the title to Stasera Casa Mika Nominated for 2017 Rose D'or Awards

I wish so hard he'll win the price!!

Nice that the German audience will have the opportunity to remember him and it could be an inspiration for France or Great Britain to ask him a similar programm!

• Like 5

18 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I see that there's also a new category this year for "Entertainer of the Year." Could Mika be eligible for that as well? :winner_first_h4h:

I hope so!

Anyway, Casa Mika is named with:

• Britain’s Got Talent – United Kingdom, ITV
  • Kitchen Impossible –Germany, Endemol Shine Germany GmbH
  • Mindf*ck – The Netherlands, OVP / NPO1
  • Stasera a Casa Mika (Tonight at Mika’s Home) – Italy, RAI

Of course, they are all good programs... but Casa Mika is probably the most original and refined entertainment program, I think..:wink2:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

18 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I see that there's also a new category this year for "Entertainer of the Year." Could Mika be eligible for that as well? :winner_first_h4h:

I hope and I think that Mika will be able to win with honors! :winner_first_h4h: And Casa Mika too! :wink2:

• Like 6

18 hours ago, mellody said:

Do we know whether the awards ceremony will be live on TV or on the web via Streaming?

They don't know yet, but if there'll be the possibility to see it in streaming or on TV, we'll share it here. :hi5:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I might regret paying so much, but I just ordered a ticket for the awards show. :rolleyes: now I can only hope he'll be there. If not, well... some Berlin sightseeing might be nice as well. :bleh: And I can report real-time if Casa Mika won. :naughty:

Anyone else thinking of going?

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Since there is this great opportunity, I wrote this comment on fb of ROSE D'OR AWARD BERLIN ( I'm  Maddy Diario):

" The show has been an important showcase for the social: it has shown how music and voice become a means of expressing where there are discomforts. The bands hosted on the 4 broadcasts between November and December 2016 and the activity in the jail were great examples. A significant example of how art helps the human being grow and improve.1f44d.png?" :)

• Like 5

On 2017/8/23 at 3:24 AM, dcdeb said:

It went to James Corden, host of CBS' "The late, Late Show" this year...

http://www.rosedor.com/news/article/Article/detail/24.html

Let's hope MIKA will be named next year! :wink2:

NaoMika☆

• Like 1

On September 5, 2017 at 5:09 PM, mikagold said:

Since there is this great opportunity, I wrote this comment on fb of ROSE D'OR AWARD BERLIN ( I'm  Maddy Diario):

" The show has been an important showcase for the social: it has shown how music and voice become a means of expressing where there are discomforts. The bands hosted on the 4 broadcasts between November and December 2016 and the activity in the jail were great examples. A significant example of how art helps the human being grow and improve.1f44d.png?" :)

Good idea, Maddy.

Looks like there is still opportunity for MIKA fans to add comments.

Fans can do it here,

https://m.facebook.com/RosedOrAwards/

[Look for the pic of MIKA for the place to do it.]

Edited by A. Clay
  • Like 3

On the Rose d'Or website, you can now download the official PDF guide for this year, with info about all the nominations. Ofc there's also a page about Stasera Casa Mika: http://www.rosedor.com

This is what they write:

Mika's one-man-show.

Take an international pop music star and a fabulous country. Let this young man with great talent and insatiable curiosity discover the marvels, the contradictions and the essential core qualities of a very lively nation: The result is Mika's irresistible journey across Italy!

At Casa Mika there's a fantastic party from the moment you get home after a long day at work, till you go to bed, with dancing, singing, chatting and even cooking with your friends. Artists and stars of every kind - national and international, regular and occasional – give magic unforgettable performances.

A show of great modern relevance, a contemporary entertainment studio show that at the same time recalls the greatest tradition of traditional variety shows.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 16.9.2017 at 9:12 AM, mellody said:

On the Rose d'Or website, you can now download the official PDF guide for this year, with info about all the nominations. Ofc there's also a page about Stasera Casa Mika: http://www.rosedor.com

This is what they write:

Mika's one-man-show.

Take an international pop music star and a fabulous country. Let this young man with great talent and insatiable curiosity discover the marvels, the contradictions and the essential core qualities of a very lively nation: The result is Mika's irresistible journey across Italy!

At Casa Mika there's a fantastic party from the moment you get home after a long day at work, till you go to bed, with dancing, singing, chatting and even cooking with your friends. Artists and stars of every kind - national and international, regular and occasional – give magic unforgettable performances.

A show of great modern relevance, a contemporary entertainment studio show that at the same time recalls the greatest tradition of traditional variety shows.

Thanks for sharing this!:flowers2:It makes me happy to read it, and imo it's true what they write about MIKAs TV-show :wub2: Enjoy the show in Berlin on Tuesday Karin, if he wins or not!  I hope you'll find time to share a report about the event...:wink2:

Love, love

me 

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 3

On 22/8/2017 at 5:42 PM, Gabry74 said:

Stasera Casa Mika has been nominated for the 2017 Rose D'Or Awards in Best Entertainment category.  :crossed:

The award winners will be announced in a ceremony on 19 September 2017, at Axica Kongress-und Tagungszentrum in Berlin. The ceremony will run from 19:30 - 23:30 CET

Dame Angela Lansbury will be present to collect the Rose d'Or Award for Lifetime Achievement.

L'attesa....snervante, su fb del Rose d'or non ho trovato il canale sul quale vedere la cerimonia.....