Hey, hi, hello!

Dominika

Greetings from Poland everyone! My name is Dominika  and I’m 23 y.o. student - I’m going to teach children at primary school or kindergarten  in  the future, hopefully. About myself  hmm… well it is not much to say. I like read books, listen to music and watch TV series and movies.

About Mika… I have to say that I quite recently became a fan of Mika and that happened accidentally. So this is my story… One day I opened  youtube and in offered videos popped up Mika – Boum, boum, boum. I thought is this that man I remember or not? So I watched it and it was like a revelation to me! :mfr_omg:  this is the same guy from psychedelic video with the storm of brown curls and high voice! It was just like a throwback to my years as a teenager. I started to remember Relax and Grace Kelly played on tv. It was such a good feeling and I couldn’t leave it like that so I started searching for his other stuff. And he bought me! That day in some sense I discovered him once again and since then I cannot live without his music. My adventure with Mika lasts for several months now but my friends don’t understand it. I hope to find people here with whom I can share my interest and talk about all the Mika stuff :)

I guess that will be all. Wow that’s a huge message :lol: oh, and I apologize for any language mistakes. I learn English for many years but you know  we’re only humans. Anyway I think I will stick around here and wait to hear some news from you guys :wink2:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

Hello Dominika! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC!:welcomeani:

I hope to see you in the next Mika's concerts or events! :cheer:

Have fun here! :yay:

Nice to meet you too Gabriella! It will be my dream come true to see Mika performing live and meet you personally 😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Hi and welclme to the MFC,  Dominika. Have a lot od fun here. Enjoy Mika and his music and make good friends.:welcomeani:

I'm Alba from Barcelona. :wink2:

Nice to meet you Alba from Barcelona 😉 I'm so excieted to be here! 😊  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dominika said:

Greetings from Poland everyone! My name is Dominika  and I’m 23 y.o. student - I’m going to teach children at primary school or kindergarten  in  the future, hopefully. About myself  hmm… well it is not much to say. I like read books, listen to music and watch TV series and movies.

About Mika… I have to say that I quite recently became a fan of Mika and that happened accidentally. So this is my story… One day I opened  youtube and in offered videos popped up Mika – Boum, boum, boum. I thought is this that man I remember or not? So I watched it and it was like a revelation to me! :mfr_omg:  this is the same guy from psychedelic video with the storm of brown curls and high voice! It was just like a throwback to my years as a teenager. I started to remember Relax and Grace Kelly played on tv. It was such a good feeling and I couldn’t leave it like that so I started searching for his other stuff. And he bought me! That day in some sense I discovered him once again and since then I cannot live without his music. My adventure with Mika lasts for several months now but my friends don’t understand it. I hope to find people here with whom I can share my interest and talk about all the Mika stuff :)

I guess that will be all. Wow that’s a huge message :lol: oh, and I apologize for any language mistakes. I learn English for many years but you know  we’re only humans. Anyway I think I will stick around here and wait to hear some news from you guys :wink2:

Hello and welcome! I understand what you say because with Mika the same thing happened to me too! I think you are in the right place! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have lot´s of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany :wink2:

Nice to meet you Sabine! I see that a lot of things are going on here. I feel like finally I found my place where I belong :) I'm so happy ^_^

• Like 1

On 9 settembre 2017 at 9:29 PM, Dominika said:

Hello Dominika, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC :D Loved reading your introduction!! I really hope you're gonna have fun here :wub2: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sara09 said:

Hello Dominika, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC :D Loved reading your introduction!! I really hope you're gonna have fun here :wub2: 

Thank you and nice to meet you too 😉I am so excieted to be here :cheer: