bone II

the trans thread

i noticed there wasn't a thread for transgender people to hang out in so i figured id make one!  from what ive seen the mika fandom is mostly straight and overwhelmingly cis, so id like to meet some other trans people. im dahv, im 17, and im genderqueer and don't really use any pronouns if i can help it (if i get to know someone i decide which ones i want them to call me, if any)

edit: i was gonna say but i forgot, this is for only trans people (or if you're nb/genderqueer but don't consider yourself trans) if you're cis please don't post, pm me instead if you have any questions

Edited by bone II

36 minutes ago, WeirdChild said:

Hey dude, lets bask in our not cis life. To the thred in general, my name is Jack.

i love nothing more than some good ol' not being cis my man 

• Haha 1

I am unneccessarily annoyed by the fact there are no capital letters in the title. I'm an English literature student and it causes me actual pain

5 hours ago, WeirdChild said:

I am unneccessarily annoyed by the fact there are no capital letters in the title. I'm an English literature student and it causes me actual pain

it's for the aesthetic™ so it looks like im cool and casual and on a computer lmao

This is a thread that I'll like B^) 

Name's Vireo or Dallon and I'm a transboy! I figured out that I wasn't cis 3 years ago, I started saying I was a demigirl, then non-binary and finally accepted myself as a boy! I'm still a closeted pre-t but I'd love to come out and start T and have top surgery!

1 hour ago, daItrick said:

This is a thread that I'll like B^) 

Name's Vireo or Dallon and I'm a transboy! I figured out that I wasn't cis 3 years ago, I started saying I was a demigirl, then non-binary and finally accepted myself as a boy! I'm still a closeted pre-t but I'd love to come out and start T and have top surgery!

i went genderqueer, boy, nonbinary, genderqueer, What Is Gender, and now im at genderqueer What Is Gender but i call myself a boy for convenience lmao 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bone II said:

i went genderqueer, boy, nonbinary, genderqueer, What Is Gender, and now im at genderqueer What Is Gender but i call myself a boy for convenience lmao 

I feel like this will be me someday, I don't know why hah

I question my gender a lot of times but that's because everyone's calling me a girl all the time and makes me dysphoric...

7 minutes ago, daItrick said:

I feel like this will be me someday, I don't know why hah

I question my gender a lot of times but that's because everyone's calling me a girl all the time and makes me dysphoric...

i will personally murder each and every person who misgenders u

Just now, bone II said:

i will personally murder each and every person who misgenders u

Thank you so much dude you're the best 

Talking about trans stuff, @bone II already knows about this but can we talk about Grace Kelly? This song has non-binary feels... like, have you seen the "I try to be like Grace Kelly, but all her looks were too sad, so I try a little Freddie, I've gone identity mad!"? Holy smokes!

4 hours ago, daItrick said:

Talking about trans stuff, @bone II already knows about this but can we talk about Grace Kelly? This song has non-binary feels... like, have you seen the "I try to be like Grace Kelly, but all her looks were too sad, so I try a little Freddie, I've gone identity mad!"? Holy smokes!

tbh that's like word for word how it felt when i started questioning my gender

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bone II said:

tbh that's like word for word how it felt when i started questioning my gender

Same! Like, I knew I wans't cis but I didn't know which gender I was so I tried to be a little bit of everything (bigender, agender, non-binary, genderfluid, demigirl, demiboy...)

16 minutes ago, daItrick said:

Same! Like, I knew I wans't cis but I didn't know which gender I was so I tried to be a little bit of everything (bigender, agender, non-binary, genderfluid, demigirl, demiboy...)

i only knew genderqueer and genderfluid lmao 

2 minutes ago, bone II said:

i only knew genderqueer and genderfluid lmao 

Honey, I did a bit of research before. :naughty:

5 minutes ago, WeirdChild said:

@daltrick , i like your profile picture.

(The "L" thing is a capital i!) Thanks dude! Gotta' love Patrick Stump a lot. :naughty:

1 hour ago, daItrick said:

Honey, I did a bit of research before. :naughty:

i did so little research im not even sure i knew trans was a thing, only genderqueer lmao 

1 minute ago, bone II said:

i did so little research im not even sure i knew trans was a thing, only genderqueer lmao 

Oh lmao... I knew there was more stuff other than 2 genders and I just... searched it up and ended up really interested in different genders and stuff...

13 hours ago, daItrick said:

Oh lmao... I knew there was more stuff other than 2 genders and I just... searched it up and ended up really interested in different genders and stuff...

i was watching a vlogger who did anime parodies or sth who was genderqueer and that was about my only source of information for like 3 months cause it didn't occur to me to do any research hfhj

9 hours ago, bone II said:

i was watching a vlogger who did anime parodies or sth who was genderqueer and that was about my only source of information for like 3 months cause it didn't occur to me to do any research hfhj

I got interested in gender thanks to a friend, they said that they felt agender and androgynous and I got really curious about what that meant and... Here I am...

14 minutes ago, daItrick said:

I got interested in gender thanks to a friend, they said that they felt agender and androgynous and I got really curious about what that meant and... Here I am...

i was stuck in a hyperchristian private school sooooo 

Ah just a tip: DO NOT come out if you've seen hints that your family it's transphobic. My internalized transphobia is increasing 'cause my parents keep telling me it's just a phase and that I'm [Dead Name] not Dallon or Patrick or whatever. I low-key went to the closet again by lying to them and saying that I'm still confused so I'm safe again. 

5 hours ago, daItrick said:

Ah just a tip: DO NOT come out if you've seen hints that your family it's transphobic. My internalized transphobia is increasing 'cause my parents keep telling me it's just a phase and that I'm [Dead Name] not Dallon or Patrick or whatever. I low-key went to the closet again by lying to them and saying that I'm still confused so I'm safe again. 

That sucks dude. I haven’t told my parents. I told a couple of my friends and one of them told several other people without my permission ( and then didn’t even apolagise when I told her off for it as if I was being unreasonable)  but you are great no matter what pronouns and names you prefer so just hang in there :)

• Like 1