[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

6 hours ago, Loo said:

Apparently, the photos should be posted on this link:

Isn't this for screen? Snap from a video/social/whatever? Not photos, am I wrong? :dunno:

I think you can post your pics here, but it's just my opinion :wink2:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Siri said:

Isn't this for screen? Snap from a video/social/whatever? Not photos, am I wrong? :dunno:

I think you can post your pics here, but it's just my opinion :wink2:

You're right, pics can be posted here. Although I'm not sure about the number, since @Boucarilla said she has hundreds, maybe a link to a host site ( FB or something) would be perfect :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, krysady said:

You're right, pics can be posted here. Although I'm not sure about the number, since @Boucarilla said she has hundreds, maybe a link to a host site ( FB or something) would be perfect :thumb_yello:

Oh right, I didn't thought about the amount of pics she might have :lmfao:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But what happened with Casanova - his transformation - that was worth to watch. His determination from one side and Mika's way of coaching him from another made this transformation possible. Would any other coach do the same? To be "rude" in some way, to impose him very difficult songs to sing, to force him to expose himself ? I do not see it in Florent, Zazie or Pascal's way of coaching.

I don't think so. I was talking with a friend about Raffi Arto's performances, and we discussed about the fact that, even if Raffi is a great singer and performer, his exhibitions appeared all the same. It seemed like Raffi sang  the same kind of songs all the time, (excluding the duet with Kendji).

Also Florent didn't even try to spur him to break some new ground, in contrast to what Mika did; this make me appreciate Mika's coaching even more.

10 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

MIKA: "he passed from the shade to the light, his career started 2 years ago he was not chosen. In all my experience at the voice it is the most hallucinating transformation and development I have ever seen. That's the revelation, at first I thought you were normal, and I told you, I hurt you, I think all the rage you had on stage tonight is a little bit for me, but look you're not normal, because in 4 weeks you've completely changed, you've become yourself, and it's an honor to be part of your career, you're not normal", "Nicos intervenes to clarify what Mika means by normal ", then Mika said" who wants to be normal? We don't want to be normal, but you know the truth is that in fact, I know that for example you have not yet been signed by a record company, the others are already signed, they jump on it, you no, it's a shame, because I took a chance with you and look what you did tonight, I hope someone will believe in you and give you that chance "

As Mika said, Casanova changed during the 4 weeks, we discovered a "new" Casanova  every week. Mika forced him to change because Casanova had a possibility to stay in the spotlight NOW, he had not to waste time, he had to try to  prove to people he's not normal as people thought before.

Then ok, we can talk about the fact that Casanova did not  always seem confortable during his performances, but at least he tried, and  I appreciate that.

Edited by Ellys
  • Like 7

16 minutes ago, Ellys said:

I don't think so. I was talking with a friend about Raffi Arto's performances, and we discussed about the fact that, even if Raffi is a great singer and performer, his exhibitions appeared all the same. It seemed like Raffi sang  the same kind of songs all the time, (escluding the duet with Kendji).

Also Florent didn't even try to spur him to break some new ground, in contrast to what Mika did; this make me appreciate Mika's coaching even more.

As Mika said, Casanova changed during the 4 weeks, we discovered a "new" Casanova  every week. Mika forced him to change because Casanova had a possibility to stay in the spotlight NOW, he had not to waste time, he had to try to  prove to people he's not normal as people thought before.

Then ok, we can talk about the fact that Casanova did not  always seem confortable during his performances, but at least he tried, and  I appreciate that.

Exactly @Ellys. "Normal" in a meaning "mediocre", "ordinary".

No, nobody wants to be ordinary. Specially an artist. And Mika made Casanova to show his different colors. 

Maelle - she's extraordinary

Xam - great performer

Raffi - not my style of music, and as you mentioned - he stayed in his comfort zone.

Casanova - to be continued :boxing:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ellys said:

I don't think so. I was talking with a friend about Raffi Arto's performances, and we discussed about the fact that, even if Raffi is a great singer and performer, his exhibitions appeared all the same. It seemed like Raffi sang  the same kind of songs all the time, (escluding the duet with Kendji).

I agree with you. It's a pity Florent didn't do the same for Raffi, as he proved he actually CAN sing other kind of songs, like he did in his duet with Kendji. Nothing to add to what you said about Mika as a coach; even when in the duet he did something wrong (they talked about the timing ?) he could have pretended all was well, but he didn't, and I think it was for Casanova, to reassure him and re-start together with the right tempo :lmfao:as some of you said, Casanova is not a professional so he can have troubles improvising, that's why I think Mika stopped for him :blush-anim-cl:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, krysady said:

What is he saying about the Istanbul gig? I can't hear it well 

he says the last time he went to Istanbul was in 2013 and it was awsome

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wolvesmika said:

what did he say about his arm? some translate please haha

@wolvesmika

Welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:

As you get started here, please take a moment to look over our guidelines and help with using the forum.

Also, be sure to go to the Introductions forum and post a hello so we can all say hi back! Perhaps even mention where you first heard of Mika.

We're so glad you joined us and look forward to getting to know you better!

If you have any questions or problems please do not hesitate to contact any member of our Mod/Admin Team via Private Message or email.

and then

Could you introduce a little bit of yourself to the thread ?

Introductions

Thank you, have fun at MFC ! :wub2:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Siri said:

It's a pity Florent didn't do the same for Raffi, as he proved he actually CAN sing other kind of songs, like he did in his duet with Kendji.

He definitely can sing, he is very talented but had no luck with his coach at all. I am sure we'll hear more about him in the future.

3 minutes ago, carafon said:

he says the last time he went to Istanbul was in 2013 and it was awsome

Thanks!  Yes, it was :thumb_yello: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Casanova - to be continued :boxing:

Yeah, the Voice it's only the beginning, I'm sure he'll surprise us. :yes:

1 hour ago, Siri said:

It's a pity Florent didn't do the same for Raffi, as he proved he actually CAN sing other kind of songs, like he did in his duet with Kendj

I believe Florent is tired of being a coach,and this is why he choose not to continue next year. Hasn't he been a coach from season 1 onwards, has he? 

I feel like he thought "let's end this program as fast as possible" because he didn't seem involved with his talents at all this year (I've never focused my attention on his coaching  last years, so I'm not sure if he's always behaved like that).

I came up with this idea when Florent said to Raffi something like (can't remember what he exactly said) "I'm not very good at this musical genre, but I'll sing it anyway with you" when talking about their duet song,  like he didn't care anymore.

Edited by Ellys
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, wolvesmika said:

what did he say about his arm? some translate please haha

He did box and hurt himself. A few weeks ago he showed on Instagram a photo of his right wrist in  bandage.  Now he showed a scare and said that he has to pay attention while playing piano not to hit this delicate part of his hand because it hurts. 

Hah , what a story with this box adventure ? Has anybody heared about it? 

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, he mentioned doing box since many years ago, and swimming, and training at the gym constantly. He needs it for his performances on stage, it's not easy to jump, run, and sing live for 2 hours at the same time 🙂

Edit: here's his tweet about boxing :wink2:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

11 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

I got hundreds of pics too but I don't know where to post them. ..

3 hours ago, krysady said:

@Boucarilla

I'd like to prefer Flickr

because of every member 1TB of photo and video storage for free.

You may share ALBUMS as like Mika concert Peugeot 12/09/2017

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

@Boucarilla

I'd like to prefer Flickr

because of every member 1TB of photo and video storage for free.

You may share ALBUMS as like Mika concert Peugeot 12/09/2017

OK thank you Eriko ! I have them on Mega I don'tknow all the functions and how sent a lot of pics. .. I'll try Flickr next week...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/12/2018 at 11:13 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Casa Mika is back :mf_lustslow:   Oh, no. It's the Voice. The coach with his talent :yes:

image.thumb.png.cd52473a6584df7ce49f0520b2ef1708.png

image.thumb.png.2f2f2ba2ba032adaef0c49943ba1b06f.png

Anna, you are so right !

I start to think - it's true, after #CasaMika his Performances will never be the same !

Now Mika is able to organize a "little movie" for every song !

Omg, after this..  I want so badly his New Album & Videos of New Songs, I'm pratically dying :swoon:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Xenia said:

Anna, you are so right !

I start to think - it's true, after #CasaMika his Performances will never be the same !

Omg, after this..  I want so badly his New Album & Videos of New Songs, I'm pratically dying :swoon:

First now we can wait for the show of stade de france with the same spirit

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Xenia said:

I think he was able to do so even before SCM. Just think about the imaginarium tour :wink2:

• Like 3

I think Maelle would still win if Mennel had not left, the duet with Gulaan guaranteed it. it would be tight, but the controversies over Mennel would take her prize, it would be like "ah, she can not win, we'll all vote for someone who can take her title" that someone would be Maelle.

I'm following all the finalists in instagram, and I'm in love with how close all of them have been and how close friends they are going to be from now on.

(google translate english, sorry ahhaha)

Edited by Felipe Silva
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

He did box and hurt himself. A few weeks ago he showed on Instagram a photo of his right wrist in  bandage.  Now he showed a scare and said that he has to pay attention while playing piano not to hit this delikate part of his hand because it hurts. 

I know he has to work out hard to be in shape to jump around as much as he does but I cannot get over the mental image of Mika boxing :lmfao:He's always so gentle, I can't picture him boxing! Makes me extremely happy for some reason. I suppose if we ever need defending and Mika's around we're set. The man never ceases to amaze!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

He played box... Hard to believe but it's true. .. 😉

Yes he does.....using Goupil as a putching ball ....:mfr_lol:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Felipe Silva said:

I think Maelle would still win if Mennel had not left, the duet with Gulaan guaranteed it. it would be tight, but the controversies over Mennel would take her prize

We were talking if Mennel wasn't involved in any controversy, just a contestant like others. And yes, the duet with Gulaan was amazing, but we don't know how was Mennel's duel with Casanova :winksmiley02:  And we'll never know ...

2 hours ago, krysady said:

We were talking if Mennel wasn't involved in any controversy, just a contestant like others. And yes, the duet with Gulaan was amazing, but we don't know how was Mennel's duel with Casanova :winksmiley02:  And we'll never know ...

This is Mennel singing at the Audition finale.

• Thanks 1