[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

20 hours ago, Felipe Silva said:

[...] the duet with Gulaan guaranteed it.

9 hours ago, krysady said:

And yes, the duet with Gulaan was amazing

I just discovered Gulaan released an album

• Like 5

15 hours ago, krysady said:

We were talking if Mennel wasn't involved in any controversy, just a contestant like others. And yes, the duet with Gulaan was amazing, but we don't know how was Mennel's duel with Casanova :winksmiley02:  And we'll never know ...

yeeep, by that side, she was actually one of the strongest post-blind auditionshe could be an Ecco who died on the beach, kept linear or, could arrive in the final like Raffi (but he wasted no time, which I could not see in Mennel (seeing his first live and live on Quotidien)

Ecco was not as eclectic (more midtempos up tempos is not her best, and surviving in competition with just ballads is complicated....)
Mennel, I feel, that I would follow the same path.
the new single from her is okay, nothing WOW. I still hope she will surprise me and evolve, with her music, I love her voice.

6 hours ago, Felipe Silva said:

I still hope she will surprise me and evolve, with her music, I love her voice

Me too, she has charisma on stage :)

5 hours ago, Felipe Silva said:

Maelle in quotidien ❤️

I had the opportunity to be part at the final of The Voice and I enjoyed a lot! :cheer:

I met Mika with my italian and french friends after the rehearsal of the show and he told us that he won't make XF, he can not close us under the stage the 2nd of June because it's a stadium and when I asked him the reason for the salute with the hand, Mika told me: That's because I'm tired! :lmfao:

I'm sorry Casanova didn't win but it was a wonderful show! I liked Sting, Shaggy, Maître Gims and Kendji and obviously Mika! :wink2:

20180513_092412.jpg

IMG-20180513-WA0008.jpg

20180514_083734.jpg

20180511_191443.jpg

20180511_173511.jpg

20180511_152429.jpg

IMG_20180514_221356_926.jpg

20180511_003009.jpg

20180511_155302.jpg

20180512_135823.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

I had the opportunity to be part at the final of The Voice and I enjoyed a lot! :cheer:

I met Mika with my italian and french friends after the rehearsal of the show and he told us that he won't make XF, he can not close us under the stage the 2nd of June because it's a stadium and when I asked him the reason for the salute with the hand, Mika told me: That's because I'm tired! :lmfao:

I'm sorry Casanova didn't win but it was a wonderful show! I liked Sting, Shaggy, Maître Gims and Kendji and obviously Mika! :wink2:

Thank you @Gabry74 for the post :fangurl: I see you had time to visit Paris as well :cheerful_h4h:

Great you could ask Mika all those questions. 

I can imagine, he is tired. He gives 150% of himself as a coach.

And I think it's a good choice not to make XF. He needs some rest and to concentrate on his own album and gigs. It will be next hard work time for him.

But it will be as well a great time for him - and for us!!!!!!!:cloud:

I am ready to go to France or Italy or UK to see him on stage. Because I don't know if Poland is on his gig list :no:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I don't know if Poland is on his gig list :no:

I don't know if Poland is on his gig list too, but I think Mika will do so many dates in Europe! :wink2:

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

I don't know if Poland is on his gig list too, but I think Mika will do so many dates in Europe! :wink2:

:pray::pray::pray:

I really hope there'll be something in Central Europe as I probably won't be able to travel to France or Italy for a concert... :no:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

So this year I upped my game and went to 3 out of 4 live shows (life when you don't work on saturdays anymore XD). But as my brain is riciculously messy I'll put there everything that I have to say about the last weeks in no particular order .

And, well, it was fun. I haven't watched a single minute of the show on tv this year so of course I didn't remember any contestant and was rediscovering them again and again but choreographies and special effects and confettis and stuff are enough to keep me busy anyway (also, Mika, somewhere on my left). 

It was obvious right from the beginning that Frederic was Mika's fave (well having him jumping in the middle of the street shouting how much he luuuuuuuved Frederic and how much he wanted him to win was a good clue anyway 😂) - and he was also ours I have to say: this guy is bonkers but so nice and funny, we had some really good times with him. We gave him a massive round of applause in the middle of the street after his elimination, it was a good moment, happy and sad at the same time...
Casanova was more of a surprise. The first week Mika explained (off camera obviously, not in the face of the poor guy) that it was not that easy for him to go and work with someone that, due to circomstances, he didn't really know and didn't really choose. But seing his evolution was really impressive though, and even if I am not that much sensible to his voice or else, I have to admit he reaaallly worked hard. Also he was very polite every time our paths crossed so ten points for the nice guy.

And anyway Fredo and Casanova's duet on La Carioca was the very best moment on any season of the Voice. Period. (I love this song and the movie it's from so much and they really did it justice. Also turning my head and seing Mika dancing and singing was the gigantic cherry on the cake 🤩)

And then I have to confess I don't remember Mika's other contestants. I think the more time goes the less I am able to focus on anything .

No offense to them though, I don't remember the other contestants of the other teams eather. Except for Xam. I just simply adored Xam, and still do, and was always amazed by his performances. Also he was so kind, I would have loved to see him take the crown.

But how about Mika then. Well... on set, he was still interesting and funny and all but I think you could really begin to feel that  the enthousiasm of the first years is gone. But when the camera wasn't rolling he was the kindest of them all. He was much less tired than last year, and was ready to give so much time to his fans. We could talk about Mennel (he basically said the same thing than in Quotidien 2 weeks ago), or about his album to come (it won't sound like what you're hearing on radio right now. He couldn't do that. So he kind of decided to go backward to be able to go forward...), or about how proud he was to be singing at the Stade de France... I think the most beautiful moment was when he was talking with fans in the middle of the street and then a guy who was just working at the shop in front of the studio came out and said something like "Hello Mika I am sorry to interrupt you, I am not a fan or anything, it's just that I work here and see quite a few celebrities going around, and I am not saying that they're not nice and all but you I just keep seeing you coming here and sharing time and stories with people and you're just being you and you're real with them and I can really see what a beautiful person you are. You're a beautiful soul, one can feel that just by watching you with them. So I decided to come out to tell you that, that's all" That was such a precious moment.. and it was so true.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 9

3 hours ago, Melyssa said:

I think the most beautiful moment was when he was talking with fans in the middle of the street and then a guy who was just working at the shop in front of the studio came out and said something like "Hello Mika I am sorry to interrupt you, I am not a fan or anything, it's just that I work here and see quite a few celebrities going around, and I am not saying that they're not nice and all but you I just keep seeing you coming here and sharing time and stories with people and you're just being you and you're real with them and I can really see what a beautiful person you are. You're a beautiful soul, one can feel that just by watching you with them. So I decided to come out to tell you that, that's all" That was such a precious moment.. and it was so true.

This is so sweet! Did someone record a video of this somewhere? I would love to see Mika's face when this happened!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Liv said:

This is so sweet! Did someone record a video of this somewhere? I would love to see Mika's face when this happened!

I don't know, I would like to see it again but I sort of hope not, simply because at this point Mika had already asked ppl to stop filming (actually he had to ask like 3 times :/) 

He just said thank you he seemed touched and a bit embarrassed I guess :)

Edited by Melyssa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I don't own the rights to share this video

it's a message from MIKA to chinese fans, he talked about Jessie J in the talent show in china, and the new album, (he's half way :doh:)

credits to: Mélissa Yeung

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Amy hudsone said:

I don't own the rights to share this video

it's a message from MIKA to chinese fans, he talked about Jessie J in the talent show in china, and the new album, (he's half way :doh:)

credits to: Mélissa Yeung

Thank you for sharing. Very nice video. Lot of smiling Mika :fangurl: Now let's wait for his next salut in Instagram! I hope our boy feels better now. :flowers2:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

Finally I found...

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmfRsxyL

https://flic.kr/s/aHskBddxRG

I haven't finished yet, I have others from other days...

:flowers2:Thanks a million for sharing @Boucarilla !!!

Sorry for my late reply, I was very busy today.

love his smile.:fangurl:

41412478784_8bf2002b27_b.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Melyssa said:

It was obvious right from the beginning that Frederic was Mika's fave (well having him jumping in the middle of the street shouting how much he luuuuuuuved Frederic and how much he wanted him to win was a good clue anyway 😂

:roll1:

I would have loved Frédéric to win, both because he was very good (I loved him) and mostly to prove you don't have to be young and good looking to succeed. It would have been such a strong message in a society where appearance seem to be more important than everything (speaking general, not referring to France or any particular place). Anyway I was happy for Casanova, he needed Mika's help more than Fred and took advantage of it :thumb_yello:

I agree with you, I LOVED their duet, I did not know the song nor the film before but it was so funny and well done!

And loved Mika dancing on that and on Kendji's duet :das:

How sweet from that guy to tell those things not being fan. He hit the spot, and I think we all love Mika fot that too :wub2:

Bonus: Mika dancing moment :teehee: (vid because I can't make good gifs)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

Half way!? Are you kidding me?
tumblr_o2r6r63PNn1udcaf3o1_540.gif.15e9a58f864f185c24bde46a66d9bc05.gif

But then Mika is like...
tumblr_opf5s3C74J1tksyj1o1_400.gif.bc55d5e981cc9500e04640b053bcefd0.gif

And we forget about the whole thing :lmfao:

tumblr_o43q53Otpu1r4szcho1_500.gif.5e3b9f1571f3592d5d038cf3eb2931d7.gif

• Haha 8