Kumazzz

[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Recommended Posts

. . . and

'Jenifer, Julien Clerc and Soprano with Mika our confreres of Pure media just announced it:

Jenifer, Julien Clerc and Soprano will become coaches for this ninth season, alongside MIKA present since four seasons already.'

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, A. Clay said:

. . . and

'Jenifer, Julien Clerc and Soprano with Mika our confreres of Pure media just announced it:

Jenifer, Julien Clerc and Soprano will become coaches for this ninth season, alongside MIKA present since four seasons already.'

 

 

Yes, all those articles have one source, it's "Pure media" which is not an official source, "Pure media" has started it by publishing an article with the names of the new coachs, it may be true or just expectations, for the moment Jenifer has already confirmed it, but for the three others (Mika, soprano, julien) it's not official yet since TF1 hasn't said nothing

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 1:13 PM, Amy hudsone said:

Yes, all those articles have one source, it's "Pure media" which is not an official source, "Pure media" has started it by publishing an article with the names of the new coachs, it may be true or just expectations, for the moment Jenifer has already confirmed it, but for the three others (Mika, soprano, julien) it's not official yet since TF1 hasn't said nothing

 'The jury will be officially unveiled by TF1 on Monday, September 10th at a press conference presenting the programs.' Just so you now know :)

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, endless_eight said:

@endless_eight @Boucarilla Thanks a million for your amazing hard works ! :flowers2:

 

:Update:

The VIDEO-LIST of 1st post the-voice-season-7-france-2018/:thumb_yello:

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the Vimeo file for the episode 14.

The password is: The Voice

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It can become a little bit dangerous - 

MIKA @ X FACTOR - DANGEROUS JOB - 

via @YouTube

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, A. Clay said:

It can become a little bit dangerous - 

MIKA @ X FACTOR - DANGEROUS JOB - 

via @YouTube

It's TRUE, sometimes dangerous . . .

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 6:01 PM, A. Clay said:

It's TRUE, sometimes dangerous . . .

 

 

In this case with emphasis on the attack :floor:

 

tumblr_oth3gfmiPr1wnrci8o1_500.jpg.4161ff83d5a0d436c909bb6037aa4659.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are Vimeo files with the password The Voice... Enjoy! 😉

 

The episode 15:

 

La suite:

 

Edited by Boucarilla
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2018 at 5:30 PM, endless_eight said:

 

You're doing such amazing work!

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now