[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

I'm not the best person to answer as I only went to one recording and also because I don't like the man neither the singer (it's not about his voice but about the songs):dunno:

As he wrote songs for Florent Pagny and was supposed to be dating with Zazie some years ago ; my opinion is that the général athmosphère is better than last year

• Like 5

Don't really know much about Pascal Obispo. Will let you know my opinion after I go to the recording tomorrow evening - super excited! I really miss Garou, he and Mika got on so well.

Edited by Fan1955
Thought of something to add
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, carafon said:

As he wrote songs for Florent Pagny and was supposed to be dating with Zazie some years ago ; my opinion is that the général athmosphère is better than last year

Thanks for the info, can't wait to watch it on TV :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

I was there yesterday, I'll try a report but it won't be as long and complete as usual because my pen ended up in the bin (Aslo I missed some parts because of, well, me falling asleep).  But still, it's coming. One day :D

Edited by Melyssa
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Photo session ?

I think they are recording those parts from each episode where they are talking about the new show, the candidates, and opinions about the other coaches.  Like those funny moments when Mika is using new French words invented by himself :teehee:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

When you talked about the song "je veux te voir" that mika sang a part of it in the voice for Obispo and his reaction, I get curious to know more about the singer and the song, and how come that Mika know  that song, cause the lyrics are quit weird but funny and I like it finally, so i found those videos, you may already have seen them

• Like 2

Recording DATE

Thursday 14 December 2017
18:00

http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/208/the_voice

The Voice : Etape 2

Après les auditions à l'aveugle , place à l'étape suivante. 
Les talents vont s'affronter pour tenter de continuer leur aventure The Voice. 
Florent Pagny, Zazie, Mika et Pascal Obispo devront faire des choix très difficile. 

Attention , prévoir une fin à 01h00.

Studios du Lendit
16 Rue André Campra
93210 La Plaine - Saint-Denis

TheVoice.png.5f5194460422e1404f61d405392816f9.png

Instagram Julie OBISPO

Un article

https://www.telestar.fr/people/the-voice-julie-obispo-fan-de-mika-315930

La main posé sur le torse, les yeux qui pétillent et un large sourire aux lèvres : Julie Obispo est aux anges. Samedi 25 novembre, la mannequin a réalisé l'un de ses souhaits "les plus chers" : rencontrer Mika. Et cela grâce à son époux Pascal Obispo, recruté pour rejoindre les coach de la septième saison de The Voice. Le chanteur d'origine libanaise s'est prêté avec amusement au jeu des photos. Et est même allé plus loin : l'artiste a cédé la place dans son très célèbre fauteuil rouge ! Assis sur l'accoudoir, il a posé à côté de Julie Obispo, de son vrai nom Julie Hantson, qui a savouré ce moment sous le regard très certainement attendri de sa moitié.

• Like 2

Was great to go to the last of the auditions aveugle in Paris on Monday 20th November.  I went on my own - no other friends here are Mika fans - but I managed to meet some other MFC members. So that was great too. It was very long and there were some technical probems but I did not mind that as it was great to see Mika close up - was right behind his chair.   On the topic of how Mika gets on with Pascal. It was funny because on Monday  morning I got the free 20 minutes paper to read on the coach. There was a picture of Mika and a quote from him on this very subject. He said that Pascal is "bienveillant"  - with the talents but not with him (Mika)  Not sure how to translate that correctly - caring/gracious? .  He added that he (Pascal) does have a funny/cheeky side but we have not seen it yet.  I still miss Garou!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fan1955 said:

Was great to go to the last of the auditions aveugle in Paris on Monday 20th November.  I went on my own - no other friends here are Mika fans - but I managed to meet some other MFC members. So that was great too. It was very long and there were some technical probems but I did not mind that as it was great to see Mika close up - was right behind his chair.   On the topic of how Mika gets on with Pascal. It was funny because on Monday  morning I got the free 20 minutes paper to read on the coach. There was a picture of Mika and a quote from him on this very subject. He said that Pascal is "bienveillant"  - with the talents but not with him (Mika)  Not sure how to translate that correctly - caring/gracious? .  He added that he (Pascal) does have a funny/cheeky side but we have not seen it yet.  I still miss Garou!

If you wanna see Garou, you better follow La Voix in Quebec ad he’s gonna be one of the coaches :wub:

• Like 2

NEW recording date :
Tuesday 19 December 2017
18:00
Attention , prévoir une fin à 01h00.

Etape 2

Après les auditions à l'aveugle , place à l'étape suivante. 
Les talents vont s'affronter pour tenter de continuer leur aventure The Voice. 
Florent Pagny, Zazie, Mika et Pascal Obispo devront faire des choix très difficile. 

Studios du Lendit
16 Rue André Campra
93210 La Plaine - Saint-Denis
  • Thanks 1

là encore des magazines inventent des mensonges pour vendre

C'est pas ce qui a été réellement rapporté par les personnes qui ont réellement assisté aux auditions

http://www.non-stop-people.com/actu/tv/voice-7-entre-mika-et-pascal-obispo-ce-serait-deja-la-guerre-152825

"Au sein de l’équipe des coachs en revanche, il semblerait que l’entente ne soit pas tout à fait cordiale, notamment entre Pascal Obispo et Mika : "Le courant ne passe clairement pas entre eux" poursuit la source de Public, "Mika, d’ordinaire showman, a l’impression que Pascal empiète sur ses plates-bandes". Une version qui a été confirmée au magazine par une jeune femme ayant assisté à l’enregistrement des auditions à l’aveugle : "On sent clairement que Mika et Pascal Obispo ne peuvent pas s’encadrer. Ils se jettent des regards assassins, et quand ils s’adressent la parole, c’est pour se balancer des petites piques. Dans le public, la gêne était réellement palpable".

Pour y être allée, je ressens totalement le contraire. Pascal est passé sous le regard curieux de Mika, il l'a jaugé, mais ils s'entendent très bien, ils rigolent bien et nous aussi dans le public!

Edited by Boucarilla
  • Like 1