[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

9 minutes ago, A. Clay said:

. . . and

'Jenifer, Julien Clerc and Soprano with Mika our confreres of Pure media just announced it:

Jenifer, Julien Clerc and Soprano will become coaches for this ninth season, alongside MIKA present since four seasons already.'

Yes, all those articles have one source, it's "Pure media" which is not an official source, "Pure media" has started it by publishing an article with the names of the new coachs, it may be true or just expectations, for the moment Jenifer has already confirmed it, but for the three others (Mika, soprano, julien) it's not official yet since TF1 hasn't said nothing

• Like 2

On 9/4/2018 at 1:13 PM, Amy hudsone said:

Yes, all those articles have one source, it's "Pure media" which is not an official source, "Pure media" has started it by publishing an article with the names of the new coachs, it may be true or just expectations, for the moment Jenifer has already confirmed it, but for the three others (Mika, soprano, julien) it's not official yet since TF1 hasn't said nothing

'The jury will be officially unveiled by TF1 on Monday, September 10th at a press conference presenting the programs.' Just so you now know :)

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, endless_eight said:

@endless_eight @Boucarilla Thanks a million for your amazing hard works ! :flowers2:

:Update:

The VIDEO-LIST of 1st post the-voice-season-7-france-2018/:thumb_yello:

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 5:30 PM, endless_eight said:

You're doing such amazing work!

• Thanks 2

• 5 weeks later...

And voilà, the subtitles for the last episode of season seven and the winner's announcement in la suite. A huge thank you to @Boucarilla for working on these with me for this season!

16 - The Voice 7 - La Suite 16 (Finale) - 12.05.2018 - MP4 - www.mikawebsite.com.srt

16 - The Voice 7 - Prime 16 (Finale) - 12.05.2018 - MP4 - www.mikawebsite.com.srt

Edited by endless_eight
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

20 hours ago, endless_eight said:

And voilà, the subtitles for the last episode of season seven and the winner's announcement in la suite. A huge thank you to @Boucarilla for working on these with me for this season!

16 - The Voice 7 - La Suite 16 (Finale) - 12.05.2018 - MP4 - www.mikawebsite.com.srt

16 - The Voice 7 - Prime 16 (Finale) - 12.05.2018 - MP4 - www.mikawebsite.com.srt

Thank you @endless_eight too for this great collaboration! 😊

It will be my first and last season for lots of reasons, but it was interesting to do it and it has helped me to improve my English by the way... 

Here are the Vimeo files and the password is still the same:

The Voice

Enjoy! 😉

Prime 16:

La suite 16:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:
On 6/22/2018 at 3:36 AM, Boucarilla said:

Here is the Vimeo file with the same password:

The Voice

Enjoy!

Some videos seem to be missing @endless_eight

I didn't do any of the work with Vimeo, so I can't help, sorry! At least the .srt files are still available though :wink2:

Edited by endless_eight
  • Like 2