[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

On 2018/1/28 at 10:09 AM, Kumazzz said:

Episode - 1

January 27, 2018

Blind Auditions

the-voice-the-voice-6-34-51b9d3-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.fc6bfff4f4570c3b0e97626c6217298d.jpg

La Suite

the-voice-the-voice-6-35-3a991b-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.f9362e5ffb33643af10af26ff7822b00.jpg

The Opening part

YouTube ( blocked in France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Guadeloupe, Saint Martin )

Episode - 1

January 27, 2018

YouTube CLIPS of the Blind auditions - 1

Team Mika

mika-banner-desktop-bc16cd-0@1_5x.thumb.

Team Florent Pagny

pagny-banner.thumb.jpeg.1aefe0b55c24e455dfbd8c36bccf9b0e.jpeg

Team Zazie

zazie-banner.thumb.jpeg.51e7e4528089c4e20e42c48e4b194892.jpeg

Team Pascal Obispo

obispo-banner.thumb.jpeg.e683087281eab777953ee0fac3a281a2.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

VIDEO

YouTube

preview-2.thumb.png.c097bc4b55f8a2607f1b892a44d742c4.png

Description

Spoiler

Avant-première : Cette voix va rendre folle Zazie (Emission 2)

Fermez les yeux et ouvrez grand les oreilles. Pour ce deuxième prime, on vous fait découvrir, en avant-première, une voix d'une subtilté extrème. Une voix d'une fragilité folle et pourtant... A écouter cette version de "Paradis Perdu" de Christine and the Queens, on a vraiment l'impression que ce talent a traversé des montagnes pour arriver à ce résultat. Rendez-vous samedi prochain pour un deuxième prime de "The Voice" à partir de 21 heures.

Google translator

Spoiler

Preview: This voice will drive Zazie crazy (Emission 2)

Close your eyes and open your ears. For this second bonus, you will discover, in preview, a voice of extreme subtlety. A voice of crazy fragility and yet ... To listen to this version of "Paradise Lost" Christine and the Queens, it really feels that this talent has crossed mountains to achieve this result. Appointment next Saturday for a second bonus of "The Voice" from 21 hours.

Edited by Kumazzz
adding YT link
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

VIDEO

YouTube

preview-2.thumb.png.c097bc4b55f8a2607f1b892a44d742c4.png

Description

Reveal hidden contents

Avant-première : Cette voix va rendre folle Zazie (Emission 2)

Fermez les yeux et ouvrez grand les oreilles. Pour ce deuxième prime, on vous fait découvrir, en avant-première, une voix d'une subtilté extrème. Une voix d'une fragilité folle et pourtant... A écouter cette version de "Paradis Perdu" de Christine and the Queens, on a vraiment l'impression que ce talent a traversé des montagnes pour arriver à ce résultat. Rendez-vous samedi prochain pour un deuxième prime de "The Voice" à partir de 21 heures.

Google translator

Reveal hidden contents

Preview: This voice will drive Zazie crazy (Emission 2)

Close your eyes and open your ears. For this second bonus, you will discover, in preview, a voice of extreme subtlety. A voice of crazy fragility and yet ... To listen to this version of "Paradise Lost" Christine and the Queens, it really feels that this talent has crossed mountains to achieve this result. Appointment next Saturday for a second bonus of "The Voice" from 21 hours.

I cried with this guy it was so touching...

• Like 3

I saw some of the programme on before the voice and it made me laugh even though I don’t understand all of it :naughty: when that girl started singing in (Arabic?) I didn’t realise it was another language at first and was thinking “what happened to her English pronounciation, it was really good at first” lmao. When that dude slipped over I was cringing and laughing at the same time 😂😂😂  I don’t really get what his song was about. Why did all of the coaches laugh when they realised what it was and why did Mika react that much?? I couldn’t watch all of the ‘le suite’ because I have a football match tomorow morning but will find it tomorow to watch. I love the voice/pas voice. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WeirdChild said:

I saw some of the programme on before the voice and it made me laugh even though I don’t understand all of it :naughty: when that girl started singing in (Arabic?) I didn’t realise it was another language at first and was thinking “what happened to her English pronounciation, it was really good at first” lmao. When that dude slipped over I was cringing and laughing at the same time 😂😂😂  I don’t really get what his song was about. Why did all of the coaches laugh when they realised what it was and why did Mika react that much?? I couldn’t watch all of the ‘le suite’ because I have a football match tomorow morning but will find it tomorow to watch. I love the voice/pas voice. 

If you talk about Frédéric Longbois, it's Becassine of Chantal Goya, a French singer for children of whom Mika was a fan when he was a child... So funny that moment!

• Like 1

For the non-french born who are as confused as I was, this explained quite a lot! This is such an adorable thing and I find it so endearing to think that this is what little Mika spent his childhood watching :wub2: Make you feel like children's TV has gone rather downhill - nothing we have is quite this lovely!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 2018/1/28 at 10:09 AM, Kumazzz said:

Episode - 1

January 27, 2018

Blind Auditions

La Suite

The Opening part

Episode - 2

February 3, 2018

Blind Auditions

the-voice-the-voice-7-a5a1e4-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.a830d7a06c3ee2cee063c892a8f91efa.jpg

La Suite

the-voice-the-voice-7-1-7c1c21-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.3510e286964e9c13b48c6719cc5868c1.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Boucarilla said:

I have an access to the official channel but not these performances as I understand...

This is weird, I can watch it from Romania :dunno:

Edited by krysady

6 minutes ago, Maria :) said:

Yes, it's the same for me @Boucarilla, but we can watch some performances Thanks to Monster Media. 

It's not the official channel but if you really want watch them, you can ! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn1JMtH7KGdXJuqod6gjG3A

But there is just a photo... 😟

It irritates me how TF1 group behaves, this way of always block the videos!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Boucarilla said:

Ça m'énerve de voir comment se comporte le groupe TF1, de cette façon de toujours bloquer les vidéos!

It's true ! :sneaky2: 

Do you know why they block ?! 

• Like 1