Mika as a guest at "1,2,3 Fiorella" show of Fiorella Mannoia - 23 September 2017

krysady

5 minutes ago, silver said:

Well, nice as it is to see Mika, I have to say I thought those two songs were ..... awful. :teehee:  Just the sort of music I don't like.

Hope we get to hear Mika sing some of his own material soon.

Ditto....:yes:

can't wait for Stasera Casa Mika.

• Like 1

https://mega.nz/#!xqxW3LpC!g6u17swArMae7RBBnesE_DzKkPdmYadNIIRf2S0-7SY

Apologies for how long this took! I had some video conversion issues LOL. here's just Mika's part (about 15 minutes) trimmed out! This is just Mika and also ALL the Mika, nothing is missing from this clip as far as I know! Here it is to download and if Eriko wants to put it on VK as well please do!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, ladyolivier said:

https://mega.nz/#!xqxW3LpC!g6u17swArMae7RBBnesE_DzKkPdmYadNIIRf2S0-7SY

Apologies for how long this took! I had some video conversion issues LOL. here's just Mika's part (about 15 minutes) trimmed out! This is just Mika and also ALL the Mika, nothing is missing from this clip as far as I know! Here it is to download and if Eriko wants to put it on VK as well please do!

:flowers2:Thanks a million for your works @ladyolivier !!

I'll post VK link as soon as possible.

EDIT :

Here is the VK link.

https://vk.com/video232312753_456239672

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a link
  • Like 6

11 hours ago, tiibet said:

It was lovely to hear his singing in Io che amo solo te, so pretty, but why letting him sing only this shortly? Thanks for the links! 

Thought the same... maybe it was all he could remember in such short time :wink2:

and Fiorella is right: Mika is magic :wub: but we all knew it already!

• Like 2

Thank you so much @ladyolivier and @Kumazzz :hug::flowers2::group_hug: You two rock :punk:

It's wonderful to see all the parts with Mika :wub2:

The songs are a bit short maybe but their chat is really good and I love the playful part with the paint :wub2:  Mika is so adorable and funny :mikalove:

@cathouzouf magic is perfect to describe Mika :swoon::hi5:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

13 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

A part of Mika appearance  :thumb_yello:

https://vk.com/video232312753_456239672

22 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

22 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Mika e Fiorella Mannoia cantano il brano di Sergio Endrigo

"Io che amo solo te"

Il cantautore e showman libanese, naturalizzato britannico, interpreta il brano di Cochi Ponzoni e Renato Pozzetto

"La canzone intelligente"

VIDEO list is here :wink2:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, cathouzouf said:

Thought the same... maybe it was all he could remember in such short time :wink2:

You mean it was such a short notice? Maybe...I just always feel they should give him more time (well of course) and this one was specially short! Can't wait Casa Mika to start :wub:

• Like 2

Just wanted to say that, yes, it seemed short to us (because we are all waiting for Casa Mika 2!), but it really wasn't! The part with Mika lasted 15 minutes and it was in the opening of a show on the 1st channel, so I think it made a lot of publicity for his show and to an audience that probably, for the most part, is not his usual one. Lots of older people watch it too, ones that probably don't use socials frequently.
Fiorella was really nice: she made Mika lots of compliments and she mentioned the Rose d'Or award too. And I think that the songs were perfect for the audience. The first one is an old lovely well-known song (the one that moms and grandmothers love, but can be appreciated by young people too).

But for me the funniest moment was probably the second song, because it was written as a kind of funny satire against the discographic industry and mainstream songwriters of the time. So, in way, you could say that it's a little like a seventies italian Grace Kelly (I'm only talking about the meaning and intent of the song, not making comparisons!). Anyway, I know about some of these surreal and humoristic old songs thanks to my father and it made me happy to listen to a little bit of "La canzone intelligente" after a long time! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, mariafrancy said:

The part with Mika lasted 15 minutes and it was in the opening of a show on the 1st channel, so I think it made a lot of publicity for his show and to an audience that probably, for the most part, is not his usual one. 

It seems the rating was good:  https://www.davidemaggio.it/archives/153147/ascolti-tv-sabato-23-settembre-2017

• Like 2

1 minute ago, krysady said:

Yes, it was. The funny thing is that this article is from a blogger that a lot of times says not really nice things about Mika (and without a real reason too...). But in this case the ratings were good, so he could only report them...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mariafrancy said:

Yes, it was. The funny thing is that this article is from a blogger that a lot of times says not really nice things about Mika (and without a real reason too...). But in this case the ratings were good, so he could only report them...

Yes, I've heard he also has blocked a lot of Mika fans on Twitter :sneaky2:  

1 hour ago, mariafrancy said:

Just wanted to say that, yes, it seemed short to us (because we are all waiting for Casa Mika 2!), but it really wasn't! The part with Mika lasted 15 minutes and it was in the opening of a show on the 1st channel, so I think it made a lot of publicity for his show and to an audience that probably, for the most part, is not his usual one. Lots of older people watch it too, ones that probably don't use socials frequently.
Fiorella was really nice: she made Mika lots of compliments and she mentioned the Rose d'Or award too. And I think that the songs were perfect for the audience. The first one is an old lovely well-known song (the one that moms and grandmothers love, but can be appreciated by young people too).

But for me the funniest moment was probably the second song, because it was written as a kind of funny satire against the discographic industry and mainstream songwriters of the time. So, in way, you could say that it's a little like a seventies italian Grace Kelly (I'm only talking about the meaning and intent of the song, not making comparisons!). Anyway, I know about some of these surreal and humoristic old songs thanks to my father and it made me happy to listen to a little bit of "La canzone intelligente" after a long time! 

Sounds like good publicity for him :thumb_yello: Thanks for explaining! I could hear these were traditional, old-fashioned Italian songs. So maybe not for his typical fans but something that can bring him new (well in this case older) audience. I thought the first one was lovely, just felt so short. 

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, mariafrancy said:

Thank you for giving us more details mariafrancy :huglove: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Thank you for giving us more details mariafrancy :huglove: 

It's a pleasure! It's me really that should thank you! Because I've read a lot of your translations of old interviews too! I can understand some French, but there are always some words and phrases that are not completely clear (but after two years of watching The Voice I'm getting better!).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mariafrancy said:

It's a pleasure! It's me really that should thank you! Because I've read a lot of your translations of old interviews too! I can understand some French, but there are always some words and phrases that are not completely clear (but after two years of watching The Voice I'm getting better!).

You're very welcome :huglove:  Mika is the best to make us learn languages  :wub2: 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

La voce di @FiorellaMannoia per una serata di musica.

#UnDueTreFiorella, sabato #2maggio alle 21:25 su @RaiUno e @RaiPlay.

Tra gli ospiti: @albertoangela, @ligabue , @mikasounds , @GiannaNannini , @niccolofabi e tanti altri.

The voice of @FiorellaMannoia for an evening of music.

#UnDueTreFiorella, Saturday # 2 May at 9:25 pm on @RaiUno and @RaiPlay.

Among the guests: @albertoangela, @ligabue , @mikasounds , @GiannaNannini , @niccolofabi and many others.

• Like 1