krysady

Mika as a guest at "1,2,3 Fiorella" show of Fiorella Mannoia - 23 September 2017

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, silver said:

Well, nice as it is to see Mika, I have to say I thought those two songs were ..... awful. :teehee:  Just the sort of music I don't like.

 

Hope we get to hear Mika sing some of his own material soon.

 

Ditto....:yes:

 

can't wait for Stasera Casa Mika.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kumazzz I've downloaded and trimmed the whole part with Mika, I'll post a download link in a bit so it can be downloaded and you can upload it to VK!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://mega.nz/#!xqxW3LpC!g6u17swArMae7RBBnesE_DzKkPdmYadNIIRf2S0-7SY

 

Apologies for how long this took! I had some video conversion issues LOL. here's just Mika's part (about 15 minutes) trimmed out! This is just Mika and also ALL the Mika, nothing is missing from this clip as far as I know! Here it is to download and if Eriko wants to put it on VK as well please do!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, ladyolivier said:

https://mega.nz/#!xqxW3LpC!g6u17swArMae7RBBnesE_DzKkPdmYadNIIRf2S0-7SY

 

Apologies for how long this took! I had some video conversion issues LOL. here's just Mika's part (about 15 minutes) trimmed out! This is just Mika and also ALL the Mika, nothing is missing from this clip as far as I know! Here it is to download and if Eriko wants to put it on VK as well please do!

 

:flowers2:Thanks a million for your works @ladyolivier !!

I'll post VK link as soon as possible.

 

EDIT :

Here is the VK link.

 

https://vk.com/video232312753_456239672

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a link
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was lovely to hear his singing in Io che amo solo te, so pretty, but why letting him sing only this shortly? Thanks for the links! 

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tiibet said:

It was lovely to hear his singing in Io che amo solo te, so pretty, but why letting him sing only this shortly? Thanks for the links! 

 

Thought the same... maybe it was all he could remember in such short time :wink2:

 

and Fiorella is right: Mika is magic :wub: but we all knew it already!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much @ladyolivier and @Kumazzz :hug::flowers2::group_hug: You two rock :punk:

It's wonderful to see all the parts with Mika :wub2:

The songs are a bit short maybe but their chat is really good and I love the playful part with the paint :wub2:  Mika is so adorable and funny :mikalove:

 

@cathouzouf magic is perfect to describe Mika :swoon::hi5:

 

 

 

 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

 

13 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

 

 

 A part of Mika appearance  :thumb_yello:

 

https://vk.com/video232312753_456239672

 

22 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

 

22 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Mika e Fiorella Mannoia cantano il brano di Sergio Endrigo

"Io che amo solo te"

 

 

Il cantautore e showman libanese, naturalizzato britannico, interpreta il brano di Cochi Ponzoni e Renato Pozzetto

"La canzone intelligente"

 

 

VIDEO list is here :wink2:

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, cathouzouf said:

 

Thought the same... maybe it was all he could remember in such short time :wink2:

 

 

You mean it was such a short notice? Maybe...I just always feel they should give him more time (well of course) and this one was specially short! Can't wait Casa Mika to start :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tiibet said:

 

You mean it was such a short notice? Maybe...I just always feel they should give him more time (well of course) and this one was specially short! Can't wait Casa Mika to start :wub:

 

Same here :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to say that, yes, it seemed short to us (because we are all waiting for Casa Mika 2!), but it really wasn't! The part with Mika lasted 15 minutes and it was in the opening of a show on the 1st channel, so I think it made a lot of publicity for his show and to an audience that probably, for the most part, is not his usual one. Lots of older people watch it too, ones that probably don't use socials frequently.
Fiorella was really nice: she made Mika lots of compliments and she mentioned the Rose d'Or award too. And I think that the songs were perfect for the audience. The first one is an old lovely well-known song (the one that moms and grandmothers love, but can be appreciated by young people too).

But for me the funniest moment was probably the second song, because it was written as a kind of funny satire against the discographic industry and mainstream songwriters of the time. So, in way, you could say that it's a little like a seventies italian Grace Kelly (I'm only talking about the meaning and intent of the song, not making comparisons!). Anyway, I know about some of these surreal and humoristic old songs thanks to my father and it made me happy to listen to a little bit of "La canzone intelligente" after a long time! 
 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mariafrancy said:

The part with Mika lasted 15 minutes and it was in the opening of a show on the 1st channel, so I think it made a lot of publicity for his show and to an audience that probably, for the most part, is not his usual one. 

 

It seems the rating was good:  https://www.davidemaggio.it/archives/153147/ascolti-tv-sabato-23-settembre-2017

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, krysady said:

 

Yes, it was. The funny thing is that this article is from a blogger that a lot of times says not really nice things about Mika (and without a real reason too...). But in this case the ratings were good, so he could only report them...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mariafrancy said:

 

Yes, it was. The funny thing is that this article is from a blogger that a lot of times says not really nice things about Mika (and without a real reason too...). But in this case the ratings were good, so he could only report them...

 

Yes, I've heard he also has blocked a lot of Mika fans on Twitter :sneaky2:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, krysady said:

Yes, I've heard he also has blocked a lot of Mika fans on Twitter :sneaky2:  

 

Yes, not a very mature reaction... Sometimes I want to reply too, and then I stop myself, because really, with some persons, it's not worth it...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mariafrancy said:

Just wanted to say that, yes, it seemed short to us (because we are all waiting for Casa Mika 2!), but it really wasn't! The part with Mika lasted 15 minutes and it was in the opening of a show on the 1st channel, so I think it made a lot of publicity for his show and to an audience that probably, for the most part, is not his usual one. Lots of older people watch it too, ones that probably don't use socials frequently.
Fiorella was really nice: she made Mika lots of compliments and she mentioned the Rose d'Or award too. And I think that the songs were perfect for the audience. The first one is an old lovely well-known song (the one that moms and grandmothers love, but can be appreciated by young people too).

But for me the funniest moment was probably the second song, because it was written as a kind of funny satire against the discographic industry and mainstream songwriters of the time. So, in way, you could say that it's a little like a seventies italian Grace Kelly (I'm only talking about the meaning and intent of the song, not making comparisons!). Anyway, I know about some of these surreal and humoristic old songs thanks to my father and it made me happy to listen to a little bit of "La canzone intelligente" after a long time! 
 

 

Sounds like good publicity for him :thumb_yello: Thanks for explaining! I could hear these were traditional, old-fashioned Italian songs. So maybe not for his typical fans but something that can bring him new (well in this case older) audience. I thought the first one was lovely, just felt so short. 

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mariafrancy said:

Just wanted to say that, yes, it seemed short to us (because we are all waiting for Casa Mika 2!), but it really wasn't! The part with Mika lasted 15 minutes and it was in the opening of a show on the 1st channel, so I think it made a lot of publicity for his show and to an audience that probably, for the most part, is not his usual one. Lots of older people watch it too, ones that probably don't use socials frequently.
Fiorella was really nice: she made Mika lots of compliments and she mentioned the Rose d'Or award too. And I think that the songs were perfect for the audience. The first one is an old lovely well-known song (the one that moms and grandmothers love, but can be appreciated by young people too).

But for me the funniest moment was probably the second song, because it was written as a kind of funny satire against the discographic industry and mainstream songwriters of the time. So, in way, you could say that it's a little like a seventies italian Grace Kelly (I'm only talking about the meaning and intent of the song, not making comparisons!). Anyway, I know about some of these surreal and humoristic old songs thanks to my father and it made me happy to listen to a little bit of "La canzone intelligente" after a long time! 
 

Thank you for giving us more details mariafrancy :huglove: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Thank you for giving us more details mariafrancy :huglove: 

 

It's a pleasure! It's me really that should thank you! Because I've read a lot of your translations of old interviews too! I can understand some French, but there are always some words and phrases that are not completely clear (but after two years of watching The Voice I'm getting better!).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mariafrancy said:

 

It's a pleasure! It's me really that should thank you! Because I've read a lot of your translations of old interviews too! I can understand some French, but there are always some words and phrases that are not completely clear (but after two years of watching The Voice I'm getting better!).

You're very welcome :huglove:  Mika is the best to make us learn languages  :wub2: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.