Greetings from Spain!

daItrick

3 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Hellsite? Well, we've been called many things before but not that!ย  :lmfao:

it's partially bc the site is pretty awful to use on mobile and partially cause i and a friend have met some really nasty people on here (also it's very clique-y and quite a few mfc-ers seem to think they're better than other fans....)

• Like 1

On 18 de septiembre de 2017 at 7:25 PM, Dominika said:

Hello Vireo! Nice to meet you, I'm Dominika from Polandย :wink2: First of all welcome to MFC!!! :welcomeani:ย ย ย ย  Second of all I really like your introduction and third of all just have a good time here:cheer:

ย 

Hello, nice to meet you and thanks!

ย 

On 20 de septiembre de 2017 at 7:33 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

Welcome aboard Daltrick :welcomeani:ย and enjoy yourself on MFC :original:ย I don' t believe in hell, my only religion is music specially Mika's :wink2:ย 

ย 

ย 

Hello and thanks! Honestly, same... Me? An atheist? It was all a lie, music is my religion!ย :lmfao:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I already noticed you on this site because of Patrick Stump, nice to see here another Fall Out Boy fan! :) And I also really love foreign languages (now I am just learning spanish, I can speak german and english). :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2017 at 6:05 PM, giraffeandy said:

Hello, I already noticed you on this site because of Patrick Stump, nice to see here another Fall Out Boy fan! :) And I also really love foreign languages (now I am just learning spanish, I can speak german and english). :)

ย 

(Sorry, I just saw this! :doh:) Oh my god, do you like them too? I was in their fandom a bit earlier than Mika's so I just adore themย :wub2:ย As for the foreign languages, German is a really nice language! I would love to also speak that but I'm too busy with Catalan and English.ย :teehee:

15 hours ago, daItrick said:

ย 

(Sorry, I just saw this! :doh:) Oh my god, do you like them too? I was in their fandom a bit earlier than Mika's so I just adore themย :wub2:ย As for the foreign languages, German is a really nice language! I would love to also speak that but I'm too busy with Catalan and English.ย :teehee:

Yeah, I think, I started to listen to FOB at about the same time, but I don't remember exactly any more... :) Do you really think, German is a nice language? :naughty: I agree with you, but it suprised me a bit, because most of the people I know don't think so. Is Catalan difficult for you?

5 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

Yeah, I think, I started to listen to FOB at about the same time, but I don't remember exactly any more... :) Do you really think, German is a nice language? :naughty: I agree with you, but it suprised me a bit, because most of the people I know don't think so. Is Catalan difficult for you?

ย 

I'm really into their style of music though... Like, pop-punk, minus My Chemical Romance. They give me bad memories.ย 

Yeah, I do! And it is, even though it's similar to Spanish and I've studying it for 3 years now. Weird.ย :naughty: