Mika assistant coach at judges' houses XFACTOR UK

Gabry74

Mika will help Louis Walsh as assistant coach at judges' houses in the new season of XFactor UK the 21st and the 22nd of October 2017.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/646543/Cold-Feet-cast-Jacey-Salles-ITV-Ramona-Ramirez

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-x-factor/feature/a826692/x-factor-2017-

auditions-judges-air-date-tour/

20171002_111659.png

Edited by Gabry74
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, krysady said:

It is an official announcement? 

I don't think so. The news appeared on a not reliable tabloid. But they wrote that Mika went to Istanbul ten days ago to help Louis Walsh, therefore, if it has already happened, it may be true. Let's wait and see. :dunno:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lormare73 said:

I don't think so. The news appeared on a not reliable tabloid. But they wrote that Mika went to Istanbul ten days ago to help Louis Walsh, therefore, if it has already happened, it may be true. Let's wait and see. :dunno:

Thanks! Yes, let's hope there will be more information about that soon :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

• mari62 changed the title to Mika assistant coach at judges' houses XFACTOR UK 2017 ??

Maybe that's the "set" from which he posted the pic & vid on Instagram?

I know Daily Star is an unreliable tabloid, but seriously... why would a UK paper mention Mika if it's not true? In an Italian tabloid I could imagine it was a lie to sell more copies... but not in the UK. :mf_rosetinted:

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

I know Daily Star is an unreliable tabloid, but seriously... why would a UK paper mention Mika if it's not true? In an Italian tabloid I could imagine it was a lie to sell more copies... but not in the UK. :mf_rosetinted:

I was thinking the same. Why would they mention his name if it has nothing to do with reality? And it's something that could happen. But let's wait and see. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, mellody said:

No it can't be the set because the article on the tabloid is from 23 or 24 September and it says that they filmed in Turkey last week, whereas Mika's post is from 2 days ago.

I also think it may be true because they speak about a fact already happened and I agree with you: why mention Mika in Uk if it's not true? I think that if it's true Mika FB will announce it some days before, otherwise we will se on 22 or 23 october.

10 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

Mika-1082502.thumb.jpg.80ed4b3f6ecc301403f54c2bb7e76550.jpg

PERFECT JUDGE: Mika is the latest star to sign up to judge on this year's X Factor

X Factor

Quirky singer Mika is the latest star to sign up to judge on this year's series, helping Louis Walsh at the judges' houses stage.

He jetted to Istanbul to help choose which boys will make it through to ( the live shows.

A show source said: "Getting Mika on board is a great signing. He's had a fantastic career and he's the perfect person to help Louis."

------------------------------------------------------

What does "quirky" mean ??? ( good or not good word ? )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/10/2017 at 8:31 PM, mari62 said:

Thanks Gabry, since this piece of news isn't official, I've edited the title and the first post :thumb_yello::wink2:

The news in official now and I've edited the title again. :wink2::thumb_yello:

• Like 1

I'm so happy about this! I gotta grumble though. I feel like it's only when you know a subject inside and out and are able to catch minor errors that you realized how poorly researched news stories can be! "Mika also landed a cameo role as a hairdresser in Zoolander 2." well ACTUALLY...

I feel like this writer of this article didn't quite do their research into the details of that one hard enough.

anyway MIKA SPEAKING ENGLISH I'm ready

• Like 1