Mika guest at Che Tempo Che Fa on RAI 1 15 October 2017 20h35

Gabry74

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

REPLAY

Mika - 15/10/2017

Che tempo che fa ospita Mika, che si esibirà sulle note del suo ultimo singolo, "It's my house", sigla della trasmissione "Stasera CasaMika", che tornerà presto su Rai2 con la seconda edizione e in cui l'artista sarà affiancato da Luciana Littizzetto.

http://www.raiplay.it/video/2017/10/Mika---15102017-fdc37f71-6f13-4ffc-848f-9aca81a25bc4.html

MP4

In case anyone need it....

VK  2017.10.15 It's My House_chetempochefa

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm in love with It's my house, with the interview and with seing Mika's joy and playfulness :wub2::wub2::wub2: 

Mika never fails to make me happy :biggrin2: and I'm so looking forward to Casa Mika 2 filled with new songs and so many surprises :wub2::wub2::wub2: 

I'm as happy as a kid counting the days to Christmas and who already got a present ahead :biggrin2: 

Thank you Mika and thank you MFC for all that flow of happiness :woot_jump: 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Ahhh this is awesome! Love this new song, it made me smile immediately and totally made my Monday! Thanks so much for posting! The lyric about the bed being too short, I wonder if he has that problem sometimes in hotels because he's too tall? :P

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Elenita said:

Ahhh this is awesome! Love this new song, it made me smile immediately and totally made my Monday! Thanks so much for posting! The lyric about the bed being too short, I wonder if he has that problem sometimes in hotels because he's too tall? :P

I thought this too :lmfao: somewhere on the internet there's a photo of a man looking annoyed at a showerhead because it's about the same height as his chin, that one always makes me think of Mika as well :lmfao: 

The song is so wonderful and joyful, and I love how sweet the lyrics are. I literally cannot get enough of this whole aesthetic and message. I love the colors and the fun of it all, the unabashed joy and the "you're always welcome here" concept. I was literally thinking just a couple days ago that it's been too long since we saw a red suit so I'm thrilled for that too! I'm just really happy with all this. I actually feel on top of my homework. Christmas is coming. Casa Mika is coming. Life is good RN :wub2:

Edit with extra thought: It's a shame neither of those 2 girls in the front row he quite literally sat on are our people LOL

Edited by ladyolivier
Missed word!
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

With that red suit he looks like a valentine.  I swear this guy is a walking tarot card. But which one?  Basically what I mean is that he is an archetypal human being, someone we all carry in our universal unconscious.  That might be why the love is so strong.  He is the part of each of us that makes us dream.  And you can quite believe his energy could power a city, much less a house.  I am staying tuned with my aluminum rabbit ears.  Go Mika, go!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Roseline said:

Thank you so much, Eriko ! :wub2:

I can't open the mp3 link :shocked:

I don't know why...

try it again please ?

https://vanya.convertio.me/p/AVhVcvZaUQbygegi8quX8Q/5a3d57870d3f88f966cdacff99246844/It_s_My_House_chetempochefa.mp3

and made a Mediafire D/L link

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5l6uhjnnumlxine/It's_My_House_chetempochefa.m4a

6 hours ago, Anditwassummer said:

By the way what was all that with the old people stuff?  

You mean from the suitcase? It was Luciana's stuff ( a joke of course) that Fabio give it to Mika for the period of time they will work together, because she is working with Fabio since many years.

• Thanks 1