Dominika

Hi everyone! I really like the TV series Lucifer :biggrin2: All the characters in the show are very lovable, but lets be honest the main atraction there is Lucifer! :devil:  I love his approach to life as a human being, a bit dummy and serious at the same time, but most of all, the greatest thing about him are his dialogues which make me cry with laughter every time. Can't wait to see next episode! :cheer:

So, are there any Lucifans? :das:

giphyj.gif

Edited by Dominika
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I have to admit I've only caught a few episodes, but I think Lucifer is great. 

I have a sneaking feeling it's because he says things that we would like to say, but are too well-mannered to say out loud :teehee:  Like you say, the dialogue is very good.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Well, I've been watching Series 2 with great interest, and the plot lines are coming up with some interesting twists.

Then I found to my horror that Fox had cancelled the series in the US :overreact:

Fortunately Netflix have picked up the series which is good news for Lucifans (though not me, unless I get a Netflix subscription)

• Like 2

And also, if there are Lucifans out there, Tom Ellis will be appearing at the Lux Convention in Brighton (UK), which runs from 18-20 January 2019.

Sadly the tickets cost £170  and £120 each :shocked: although with the £170 ticket you are guaranteed a personal autograph, and M&G on the Friday night.

Does tend to make you appreciate Mika signing things for free, though

I realize just now that I missed this thread :blush-anim-cl:

So glad to see other Lucifans here! I'm very excited to see how the plot will be developed in the forthcoming season, mostly after seeing the finale (which was epic, but no spoilers). 

About the show, I love how they put emphasis in every character's story - and, as you say, the dialogues are pure gold! 

Also, Tom Ellis! He's fantastic. I could never get tired of his voice, so charming. I can't think about someone more perfect to play Lucifer. 

• Like 1

Tom Ellis has been in quite a few things on TV in the UK, but in this series he has been a revelation.  Like you say, he is perfect for the part of Lucifer.

• Like 2

Girls what took you so long! But I still glad that you watched it.:lmfao:
Yup, I agree Tom Ellis is perfect for this role. I love when he sings. It would be awesome if he records the songs from the series and I heard that fans already asked him for that :biggrin2:

@sara09 You wrote that the final of the season was epic but did you mean the last episode of the season or thse two extra episodes? Because I agree that last episode was really great but

these two extra episodes were complately misunderstanding to me. Instead of making some kind of closure they were opening another gates and making bigger mess. If the show really would have been suspend I would regret that I've watched them.

On 6/29/2018 at 11:39 PM, silver said:

Tom Ellis has been in quite a few things on TV in the UK, but in this series he has been a revelation.  Like you say, he is perfect for the part of Lucifer.

WHat's in this british accent that makes everything sounds better huh? :das:

1 hour ago, Dominika said:

WHat's in this british accent that makes everything sounds better huh? :das:

I don't know, but it seems that British actors have cornered the market in "baddies" (eg Lucifer, Loki, etc)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dominika said:

Girls what took you so long! But I still glad that you watched it.:lmfao:

I'm asking myself the same :naughty: 

2 hours ago, Dominika said:

@sara09 You wrote that the final of the season was epic but did you mean the last episode of the season or thse two extra episodes? Because I agree that last episode was really great but these two extra episodes were complately misunderstanding to me. Instead of making some kind of closure they were opening another gates and making bigger mess. If the show really would have been suspend I would regret that I've watched them.

Exactly, I mean the last one excluding the extra episodes, 3x24. I found them quite boring and confusing, I would have preferred 3x24 as THE ending. Plus, as you say, it would have been pretty disappointing if it was the last we saw of Lucifer. Luckily we're gonna have another season :cheerful_h4h:

Edited by sara09

7 hours ago, silver said:

We're only on Series 2 in the UK :sad: but that gives me a lot more episodes to look forward to :biggrin2:

True :teehee: will season 3 be aired right after season 2 ends? 

• 6 months later...

Who's waiting for the new season on netflix? For sure will be very devilish! :das::devil:

Anyone know when the 4th season starts?

I am! So thrilled about this new season after the way they left us with season 3  :shocked: 

I read somewhere that it's supposed to air on April, but there's nothing official about the month. Many articles agree about its release during spring tho   

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I started Lucifer and I am very much in love 💯 I don't know why I was putting this off for so long. Lucifer's bluntness and charms are very refreshing. And how fitting it is for the devil to have a deliciously proper accent. And I am so glad this thread exists. I am on episode 4 right now but I know how I am going to spend the weekend(s).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Menahyl said:

I started Lucifer and I am very much in love 💯 I don't know why I was putting this off for so long. Lucifer's bluntness and charms are very refreshing. And how fitting it is for the devil to have a deliciously proper accent. And I am so glad this thread exists. I am on episode 4 right now but I know how I am going to spend the weekend(s).

Right!? Tom Ellis is magnificent for this role, I think his accent plays a huge part in how the character is perceived, so charming, almost hypnotizing. Keep us posted :biggrin2:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sara09 said:

Right!? Tom Ellis is magnificent for this role, I think his accent plays a huge part in how the character is perceived, so charming, almost hypnotizing. Keep us posted :biggrin2:

He is purr-fect. And he burned the wings (they were quite pretty). His reactions to Trixie are hilarious! He actually tried to play fetch with her 😂 and Trixie is so adorable ❤

• Like 2

And we are back in the game hahahaha :lmfao:

giphy.gif.3e74969f0f87b19d881d2c286e265465.gif

I binged the entire first season. It was greatt. But Luci and Chloe didn't even kiss! I need to see them together in season 2😤 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Menahyl said:

I binged the entire first season. It was greatt. But Luci and Chloe didn't even kiss! I need to see them together in season 2😤 

Well this part of the show is going really, really slowly :sad:

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...