Dominika

• 4 weeks later...

Still going through Series 3, so if you start discussing plot lines in Series 4, I shall be very cross :mad3:

Did you see the tweet from Tom Ellis earlier?

22 hours ago, silver said:

Still going through Series 3, so if you start discussing plot lines in Series 4, I shall be very cross :mad3:

No worries 😉

What tweet? 

23 hours ago, silver said:

Don't worry! We all deserve to enjoy tv shows without fearing spoilers :thumb_yello:

I tried to check his twitter, but he posted many tweets today! Which one are you referring to?

16 minutes ago, sara09 said:

Don't worry! We all deserve to enjoy tv shows without fearing spoilers :thumb_yello:

I tried to check his twitter, but he posted many tweets today! Which one are you referring to?

it was yesterday - this one

Here’s a piece about all you lovely people that #SavedLucifer Thank you 🙏🏼😈#lucifer #luciferonnetflix Saving Lucifer | Television Academy m.emmys.com/news/online-or…

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
17 minutes ago, sara09 said:

Oh :( I'm glad everything went well!  

Did you have the chance to watch season 4?

:no:  I will have to subscribe to Netflix in order to see it

Actually, finding the time to watch is more of  a problem.  I can't even keep up to date with the translated Mika interviews.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Dominika said:

(whos name is Michael by the way :teehee: )

:naughty:

Same for me! I can't wait to have new episodes, but I'm a bit scared of this path they chose. They had so many great potential plots to explore, this one is not actually what I was expecting, but I guess we'll see! :crossed: 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I just started the first season this week on Netflix and – please don't hate me – I really like the characters but I find the cases a bit boring... Does the plot get more interesting with time? 

13 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

I just started the first season this week on Netflix and – please don't hate me – I really like the characters but I find the cases a bit boring... Does the plot get more interesting with time? 

All sorts of complications start to crop up - it's less about solving the cases, more about the interactions between the characters

22 minutes ago, silver said:

All sorts of complications start to crop up - it's less about solving the cases, more about the interactions between the characters

Sounds good, I don't care about the cases so much so I really hope the characters get more space. 

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Dominika said:

@giraffeandy have you already watched it till the end or just dropped in the middle? What's your thoughts about the series? 

Tbh, I haven't watched much Netflix in the last few weeks so I've seen only 8 episodes so far... :lmfao: But the last two episodes were already better! This weekend I've binged Emily in Paris (I just needed something nice, happy and silly) and also I'm watching Las chicas del cable with my mother (to improve my Spanish :teehee:) so Lucifer wasn't on my schedule now but I will definitely continue watching. I just wasn't in the mood lately. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Tbh, I haven't watched much Netflix in the last few weeks so I've seen only 8 episodes so far... :lmfao: But the last two episodes were already better! This weekend I've binged Emily in Paris (I just needed something nice, happy and silly) and also I'm watching Las chicas del cable with my mother (to improve my Spanish :teehee:) so Lucifer wasn't on my schedule now but I will definitely continue watching. I just wasn't in the mood lately. 

Oh I see... I've wateched The Great lately. It was hilarious but probably not everyone would like this type of comedy and besides I needed to hear some british accent as well :teehee: Emily in Paris is also on my list to watch so sooner or later I'll start with that :naughty: