Sign in to follow this  
marian538

Stranger Things Thread

Hi MFCers

I don't know if there's any thread talking about Netflix's Stranger Things, not the stranger things that happen to us everyday but the Netflix Show.

I'm a fan, any fans out there?

• Like 1

Many friends recently recommended this series to me. I heard that it is very interesting and unpredictable so maybe I start watching it :biggrin2:

2 hours ago, Dominika said:

Many friends recently recommended this series to me. I heard that it is very interesting and unpredictable so maybe I start watching it :biggrin2:

You should, season 1 is very good, I haven't seen season 2 yet that is out now, I will soon

ooooooooooooooooh my god I am totally not binge watching the second season XD

I really like the show! I think it's creepy enough for me, as someone who doesn't watch horror movies. But this is very good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dreams said:

ooooooooooooooooh my god I am totally not binge watching the second season XD

I really like the show! I think it's creepy enough for me, as someone who doesn't watch horror movies. But this is very good. 

It's awesome, I know :naughty:

My favorite character is Eleven, she's Awesome 

• Like 1

Yesterday I watched first two episodes and I really like it :cheer: Although I'm just beginning I agree with you @marian538 that Eleven is very curious character and she intrigued me. I will definitely watch more :wink2:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Yesterday I watched first two episodes and I really like it :cheer: Although I'm just beginning I agree with you @marian538 that Eleven is very curious character and she intrigued me. I will definitely watch more :wink2:

Today I will start season 2, I'll tell you, without spoilers, if I still like it or not LOL

• Like 1

I'm crazy that's for sure :biggrin2: but I really didn't have anything better to do today and I just finished the first season. Gosh, so many questions and so little answers! I hope that the second season will explain some things like what are these freakin aliens?!  This series really keeps in suspence :nervous:

• Like 1

oooh yes, i'm a fan! my fave is Dustin i think, he's just adorable

my friends and i binge watched all of season 2 in two nights, but i won't give any spoilers! :teehee: i'll just say it's really good, just as intriguing and fun as the 1st season i think! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 03/11/2017 at 2:02 PM, marian538 said:

It's awesome, I know :naughty:

My favorite character is Eleven, she's Awesome 

I don't have a favourite one, I think I love them as a group. But if I had to choose.... I think I'd go with Dustin :)

On 03/11/2017 at 9:31 PM, Dominika said:

I'm crazy that's for sure :biggrin2: but I really didn't have anything better to do today and I just finished the first season. Gosh, so many questions and so little answers! I hope that the second season will explain some things like what are these freakin aliens?!  This series really keeps in suspence :nervous:

Keep watching (I'm not a good person to keep a realistic mind and tell you to not binge watch) hahaha. 

23 hours ago, kreacher said:

oooh yes, i'm a fan! my fave is Dustin i think, he's just adorable

my friends and i binge watched all of season 2 in two nights, but i won't give any spoilers! :teehee: i'll just say it's really good, just as intriguing and fun as the 1st season i think! 

SAME. Dustin is awesome. And I also binge watched that XD I grew fond of Max too :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dominika said:

OMG Eleven looks like little LP in the second season :lmfao:

LP?

4 hours ago, Dominika said:

OMG Eleven looks like little LP in the second season :lmfao:

omg she does! aahaha I saw LP this summer on the festival. She sang really good :)

11 minutes ago, marian538 said:

OK LOL, I didnt knew him

her :lmfao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dreams said:

omg she does! aahaha I saw LP this summer on the festival. She sang really good :)

sorry :lmfao:

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, marian538 said:

I just  finished season 2 and OMG, I love it!!

Me too!!! :cheer:  There was so much going on and the evolution of Eleven is just stunning! I think that as an actress she has a huge potential but I worry that this quick media boom on her may cause some damage :emot-sad:

Edited by Dominika

On 5/11/2017 at 6:20 PM, dreams said:

I have just seen her at Casa Mika 1 and her voice live it's very beautiful 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, marian538 said:

I have just seen her at Casa Mika 1 and her voice live it's very beautiful 

yes, that's where she got my attention. :) She is unique and really knows how to deal with the crowd. 

Edited by dreams

On 11/5/2017 at 9:32 PM, Dominika said:

The singer LP :wink2:

ba5a3b2b8d9b81f1.jpg3CF8786000000578-4204770-image-m-33_1486

Hahaha...i didn’t realise until you pointed it out..

I like Lp’s lost on you :)

oh yea i came here coz i binge watched stranger things season 1+2 in two working days...:teehee: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nie said:

Hahaha...i didn’t realise until you pointed it out..

I like Lp’s lost on you :)

oh yea i came here coz i binge watched stranger things season 1+2 in two working days...:teehee: 

I know what you mean, it's really addictive. I also watched it in two days! :hi5:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dominika said:

I know what you mean, it's really addictive. I also watched it in two days! :hi5:

Yea, it’s so additive...the first scene itself is interesting and creepy

• Like 1