Mika's collaboration with Pilot!

NaoMika

This article reveals some about MIKA's attendance at Pilot's company event at Roma.

It seems he played some songs. :fisch:

OPI magazine 

https://www.opi.net

Spotlight: Built on solid foundations

https://www.opi.net/issues/2018/june-2018/features-june-2018/spotlight-built-on-solid-foundations/

(you need to subscribe basic membership to read full text)

Heike Dieckmann, 29 May 2018

Just as Rome wasn’t built in a day, Japanese vendor Pilot Corporation has painstakingly built up its reputation of excellence in the writing instruments sector over the past 100 years. And the journey is far from over, as Paul Phelan, Ken Schoellhammer and Patrick Forveille from Pilot in Europe tell OPI’s Heike Dieckmann.

( MIKA- related parts from the interview):

OPI: Please tell me about your recent event in Rome. What’s the idea behind this annual get-together?

Paul Phelan: The event originally started back in 1979 with just a few countries being involved in a number of meetings. Now this annual event is very much a launchpad for Pilot in Europe to present new strategies and products. We have a three-year plan and the core component of the conference part of the event is to review our achievements and challenges in the plan period, and make sure we’re on track with the remainder of that plan. 

This year in Rome, we had two delegates from each of our 35 partner countries in Europe, plus many other attendees from our affiliates in Russia, Turkey, northern Africa and Israel, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. And, of course, we always have a considerable contingent from Japan attending. 

OPI: Was this year’s event mostly about your 100th anniversary and the initiatives that are in progress?

PP: Not really. We’re currently in year three of our existing plan, so there was a lot of focus on the next one. It was last year’s meeting where we had a big emphasis on the upcoming anniversary in terms of marketing initiatives planned, etc. In that sense, Rome almost served as a review platform for these initiatives. 

In addition to the serious side of things, we’re also always trying to strike a good balance between the business and the social element of the event. This year, Mika, the personality we chose as our celebrity endorsement for our anniversary campaign, was there, making for a very showbiz atmosphere and providing plenty of entertainment.

OPI: Talking about a review of your campaign this year, what has the feedback been? Mika designed a limited edition of your pens I believe? 

PP: Yes, we took some of our very traditional products such as the G2 and the V5, together with the more modern FriXion Ball and Clicker, and had them redesigned by Mika. 

How successful has it been? We measure this on three levels. Sales to our subsidiaries and distribution partners in the various countries is the first phase and that’s gone very well, particularly in countries where Mika is very well known. So we’re ahead of expectations with that. 

NaoMika☆

Edited by NaoMika
Typo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

mybookstore.gr (Greek retailer)

http://www.mybookstore.gr/pilot-mika-100-xronia/

Η Pilot γιορτάζει τα 100 της χρόνια με τη σειρά Mika

Στο βιβλιοπωλείο mybookstore.gr στην Καλαμαριά αγαπάμε την ποιότητα και δεν μπορούμε να μη μοιραστούμε τη χαρά της Pilot, μιας από τις πιο αγαπημένες και δημοφιλείς εταιρίες γραφικής ύλης.

Η Pilot γιορτάζει 100 ζωής με τη σειρά στυλό “Mika Limited Edition” και μας αρέσει πάρα πολύ το design που συνδυάζεται με τη σταθερή υψηλή ποιότητα των προϊόντων της.

Εκτός από μεμονωμένα στυλό μέσα στα πιο ευπώλητα συλλεκτικά προϊόντα είναι και η κασετίνα 24 τεμαχίων με όλη τη σειρά των επετειακών στυλό που μπορείτε να παραγγείλετε online εδώ.

Το mybookstore.gr είναι πάντα κοντά σας με τις πιο ποιοτικές και elegant προτάσεις!

(Google Translation)

At the mybookstore.gr bookstore in Kalamaria we love quality and we can not share the joy of Pilot, one of the most popular and popular writing companies.

The Pilot is celebrating 100 lives in the "Mika Limited Edition" pen series and we love the design combined with the consistently high quality of its products.

In addition to individual pen in the most profitable collectible products, there is a 24-piece case with the whole range of anniversary pens you can order online here. 

Mybookstore.gr is always close to you with the most quality and elegant proposals!

24033.jpg
Edited by NaoMika
Typo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

It seems that the hexagonal and plate boxes have crossed the Belgian boarder to France …….btw I was surprised to find a couple of each item in my bookstore 

Edited by carafon
  • Like 6

On 6/11/2018 at 3:44 PM, NaoMika said:

mybookstore.gr (Greek retailer)

http://www.mybookstore.gr/pilot-mika-100-xronia/

Η Pilot γιορτάζει τα 100 της χρόνια με τη σειρά Mika

Στο βιβλιοπωλείο mybookstore.gr στην Καλαμαριά αγαπάμε την ποιότητα και δεν μπορούμε να μη μοιραστούμε τη χαρά της Pilot, μιας από τις πιο αγαπημένες και δημοφιλείς εταιρίες γραφικής ύλης.

Η Pilot γιορτάζει 100 ζωής με τη σειρά στυλό “Mika Limited Edition” και μας αρέσει πάρα πολύ το design που συνδυάζεται με τη σταθερή υψηλή ποιότητα των προϊόντων της.

Εκτός από μεμονωμένα στυλό μέσα στα πιο ευπώλητα συλλεκτικά προϊόντα είναι και η κασετίνα 24 τεμαχίων με όλη τη σειρά των επετειακών στυλό που μπορείτε να παραγγείλετε online εδώ.

Το mybookstore.gr είναι πάντα κοντά σας με τις πιο ποιοτικές και elegant προτάσεις!

(Google Translation)

At the mybookstore.gr bookstore in Kalamaria we love quality and we can not share the joy of Pilot, one of the most popular and popular writing companies.

The Pilot is celebrating 100 lives in the "Mika Limited Edition" pen series and we love the design combined with the consistently high quality of its products.

In addition to individual pen in the most profitable collectible products, there is a 24-piece case with the whole range of anniversary pens you can order online here. 

Mybookstore.gr is always close to you with the most quality and elegant proposals!

24033.jpg

This is so tempting :swoon:I work more hours since June 1st and if I manage to save some money I'll certainly order it. Thank you very much for the link Nao Mika :hug: :flowers2:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

:thumb_yello: It looks beautiful.  So MIKA and his sister still design for Pilot !? The hands remind me about Happy Ending Vid. :blush-anim-cl:

Love, love

me

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mamiam said:

It's all about offer and demand, I'm afraid...:naughty:

Love, love

me

I received a email from the shop, and they said:

---

The price hasn't changed. We just have a technical problem that we  realized just a couple of days ago.

The price you see at first (and so many other clients) is because the system didn't calculate the tax.
We try to solve this problem through our technical support so as not to mislead our customers.
We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
Our site is pretty new actually and we are trying to do our best.

---

NaoMika☆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, NaoMika said:

I received a email from the shop, and they said:

---

The price hasn't changed. We just have a technical problem that we  realized just a couple of days ago.

The price you see at first (and so many other clients) is because the system didn't calculate the tax.
We try to solve this problem through our technical support so as not to mislead our customers.
We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
Our site is pretty new actually and we are trying to do our best.

---

NaoMika☆

:thumb_yello: Thanks!  Great to know the real reason for the price diff. :blush-anim-cl:

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 4

I'm not sure if these docs have already been posted.

Just in case for archiving...

http://www.fhcom.net/clients/270

18 avril 2018

100 ans que PILOT célèbre le plaisir d’écrire !

http://www.fhcom.net/actualites/3741

Dossier de presse (Press Kit)

http://www.fhcom.net/uploads/pressactu/1524066847-pilotcp100ans2018v4hdemail.pdf

01 janvier 2018

Pour ses 100 ans, PILOT confie à Mika le design de ses produits stars !

http://www.fhcom.net/actualites/3729

Dossier de presse (Press Kit)

http://www.fhcom.net/uploads/pressactu/1520326698-pilotcommuniqupresse100ansssembargohd.pdf

NaoMika☆

20180101_PILOT-Communiqué presse 100 ANS.pdf

20180418_PILOT-Communiqué presse 100 ANS.pdf

Edited by NaoMika
Typo
  • Thanks 1

On 6/11/2018 at 4:44 PM, NaoMika said:

I think this site it's not trustworthy, a friend of mine from Greece has tried to contact them for 2 days, no one answered. They claim they do free delivery anywhere in Greece for orders over 40€, but when you try to order that box they charge you 15€ extra. Now if I try to open the page, I get 404 Page Not Found. I'm curios if anyone managed to order that box on this site.

Screenshot (318).png

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, krysady said:

I think this site it's not trustworthy, a friend of mine from Greece has tried to contact them for 2 days, no one answered. They claim they do free delivery anywhere in Greece for orders over 40€, but when you try to order that box they charge you 15€ extra. Now if I try to open the page, I get 404 Page Not Found. I'm curios if anyone managed to order that box on this site.

Screenshot (318).png

I hope nobody ordered yet! 

• Like 1