Mika's collaboration with Pilot!

NaoMika

Enjoy a smoke-free environment with the elegant design of the limited edition black V5 designed by Mika 🖤
Take a deep breath and let the inspiration flow 💨💨💨 # Pilot100años #PilotbyMika

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 3

Another  contest for spanish fans  :spain:

pilot_spain🎁TENTION CONTEST !!! 🎁 Mondays are less Monday with a few new Pilots on the horizon 😍 so tell us: What would be your favorite collaboration after #PilotByMika 🎨What artist would design your dream Pilot? ❤️The three ideas that make us hallucinate the most and use the hashtag # Pilot100años will take #PilotByMika like the ones in the photo 🎁🎁🎁 Fast! On Wednesday we will reveal the winners to finish the month with a good taste in the mouth🍀

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

Do you want to know why Pilot and Mika chose each other?
Discover the fourth video of the very talented Mika in an interview about our 100th anniversary partnership.
Do you want to know the secret behind our 100-Year Limited Edition pens? Listen to Mika's answer!
Stay tuned... we had many other questions asked to Mika!
#Pilot100thanniversary #Pilot100years #Pilotbymika

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

Facebook

Pilot Corporation of Europe

Do you want to know why Pilot and Mika chose each other? Discover the sixth video of the very talented Mika in an interview about our 100th anniversary partnership.

He explained here that the designs were not made ramdomly but rather with the will of becoming psychedelic flags!

Stay tuned... we had many other questions asked to Mika! 

https://www.facebook.com/pilot.europe/videos/311355796332978/

Video from Pilot Pen Cyprus

Edited by NaoMika
Added video
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Like This Page · 2 hrs · 

Is it a paintbrush or a V5 pen? Both! You can paint and write your words all at once with this special pattern designed by Mika on the iconic turquoise V5 liquid ink rollerball pen !

46405295_2044825292300069_4547339325204856832_n.jpg

• Like 1

More contests :spain:

We are going to improve your Friday with a raffle! 🎉🎊🎉 Do you want to win a beautiful limited edition Pilot box by Mika? 🎁 Tell us what you are going to draw or write with our Pilot during this weekend, and the two most original answers, that use the hashtag
# Pilot100 years #PilotbyMika will receive a gift at home. Monday we will announce the winners! 🏆

• Like 2

:spain:

Are you one of those who are still excited and happy when you receive a handwritten text from someone special? 💘
Tell us what were the most beautiful words you have received and the 3 most exciting answers using the hashtag # Pilot100años and #PilotbyMika will win a fantastic limited edition Pilot box 🎁
We will announce the winners on Friday. Do not miss out! 🍀🍀🍀 # Pilot100años #PilotbyMika

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Mikasister said:

It fits well with MIKAs fascination for tooth brushing! :naughty: This purple V5 is my new fav. Pilot pen - which's also  perfect for writing this time of the year :thumb_yello:  I suppose MIKA likes it as well, he seems happy with the most popular colors from the 70ies...:wub: I've bought several pieces of just this pen - in a hobbyshop,  they were even for sale just then, half price - "my lucky day" ...😍 

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Facebook

PilotPen Europe

Do you want to know why Pilot and Mika chose each other?
Discover the eighth and last video of the very talented Mika in an interview about our 100th anniversary partnership and his wishes for Pilot!
Thank you Mika for your time and for this limited edition!
#Pilot100thanniversary #Pilot100years #Pilotbymika

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Final interview video from Pilot European Meeting at Hotel Parco Dei Principi, Rome.

I hope many of you watch this video to know how deeply he made a commitment to this project.

I think that It also tells you his own unique way to build a framework of branding. 

I'm so proud of MIKA (and his sister Yasmine, his design team) for achieving this fantastic result in collaboration with Pilot.

--- 

Youtube

PILOT Pen Europe

Pilot - Mika's interview #8 - Wishes For Pilot

• Like 2